Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Did you got that scene mate? bc i played whole update like 5 times and im still doing something bad bc i Cant find this scene :/
Did you play the last scene all the way? If you're on Caitlyn solo path, something should happen after Mira leaves.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
Is there any official or fan-made walkthrough. I have played .08 update at least 4 times but still haven't unlocked all memories please help me.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Is there any official or fan-made walkthrough. I have played .08 update at least 4 times but still haven't unlocked all memories please help me.
Check the main (1st) page. It shows an updated walkthrough link for 0.8 and a separate character walkthrough. It's listed under Extras.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i really hope the becky submissive path dosen't get wiped out cause that route makes the most sense in terms of character

urul

Apr 11, 2020
hello having followed the explanations of the PDF but having always some holes if someone would have completed the game and would have a save for me to complete but holes in the game that would be nice

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
The game stops responding when the MC helps Amy in the bath after her return from hospital before he goes to meet the barons . Please check and resolve.I am running LaS 0.08 on Win 7 X64 veqvil

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: veqvil

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I can't figure out how to get the massage oil.. can someone help please?
Easiest way is to finish all the quests with JJ/Lilly at their PC shop before giving Carol the second massage. After you do this, make sure to give her the second massage as soon as you wake up, then head over to the PC store and grab the oil. If you don't do it early the game bottlenecks you and says it's "too late" to obtain the oil, then her massage scene triggers the next morning and you'll be locked out of her extended scene.

Reactions: veqvil

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Easiest way is to finish all the quests with JJ/Lilly at their PC shop before giving Carol the second massage. After you do this, make sure to give her the second massage as soon as you wake up, then head over to the PC store and grab the oil. If you don't do it early the game bottlenecks you and says it's "too late" to obtain the oil, then her massage scene triggers the next morning and you'll be locked out of her extended scene.
Thanks, but I think there is something wrong, I did first massage which she didn't like, then went to the techstore and helped Lilly and they threw the oil in the bin, then helped JJ, then had to go home to sleep, then the next mornin went to do second massage and when I go to the techstore he still says 'eew not touching the trash bin' - is there a bug? can't seem to get this right

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes