Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If it makes any difference, Lilly's love path seems to imply her "extra" bits will be surgically removed and I'm assuming she'll function like any other girl would in-game.
That is one character i'm desperately trying to ignore.

She's scared people will treat her like a freak so the dev, essectially, treats her like a freak and has the MC saying things like "if she didn't have it i'd go for her".

Nothing is going to happen until she's no longer "a freak" so what exactly does her character add?

I'm not ignoring her because I dislike her i'm doing so because that particular story ark makes nearly everyone involved look like absolute twats.

It is not handled well at all.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You're telling me you can't follow more than one person's love path? ok so then that's the problem hahaha I'll have to start over then, thanks
You can't follow more than one persons route in their respective branch. That means you either choose Carol or Amy or The Dales, and same goes for your neighbours.

Reactions: veqvil

PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks, but I think there is something wrong, I did first massage which she didn't like, then went to the techstore and helped Lilly and they threw the oil in the bin, then helped JJ, then had to go home to sleep, then the next mornin went to do second massage and when I go to the techstore he still says 'eew not touching the trash bin' - is there a bug? can't seem to get this right
In order to take massage oil from trash bin, you must follow the Carol love route. If you show love interest to Amy, your route will change to "Dales" and you won't be able to take massage oil. From the start just ignore Amy and focus only Carol in the household. Other characters shouldn't affect your Carol love path so other relationship choices is your decision.

Reactions: veqvil and EZ8lt

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
What we know about the next update is that it will be focused on Becky submission and :love:Miri love route:love:.

Reactions: veqvil

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
That is one character i'm desperately trying to ignore.

She's scared people will treat her like a freak so the dev, essectially, treats her like a freak and has the MC saying things like "if she didn't have it i'd go for her".

Nothing is going to happen until she's no longer "a freak" so what exactly does her character add?

I'm not ignoring her because I dislike her i'm doing so because that particular story ark makes nearly everyone involved look like absolute twats.

It is not handled well at all.
Interesting. I share your stance on being disinterested in her outside of the plot elements, but I interpreted her character differently.

I think it's less about Veq painting her in a certain light and more about him trying to convey the Mc's immaturity/confusion on just how to handle her predicament. I don't think it's a stretch to say many young men who can still see their teenage years in the rear view mirror would act so differently in a similar position. I mean, young dudes can be immature af... I would know :whistle:.

And to the question of what her character has to offer... To be fair, my opinion is her Love route (where she operates as a "normal" gal) is the bonus add-on here of all her paths. Her main purpose seems to be for those who like a lil something different. You want a threesome scenario with two females that adds a unique twist? She's got you covered. Likewise with her voyeur route. The fact she can still be pursued in a standard relationship on top of the previous two seems like the fan service to me.

This game is all about endless choices after all, not only with pursuing very different personality types, but also choosing what topping (love, submission, voyeur, etc...) to include in the mix for each character.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
You're telling me you can't follow more than one person's love path? ok so then that's the problem hahaha I'll have to start over then, thanks
Yes, currently you can't pursue Amy love + Carol love without it lobbing you into the threesome route. Likewise for Mira and Caitlyn. It's an issue that the dev is well aware of and he's looking into ways to make the intertwining paths a little more forgiving.

IAmBusy

May 7, 2019
The game stops responding when the MC helps Amy in the bath after her return from hospital before he goes to meet the barons . Please check and resolve.I am running LaS 0.08 on Win 7 X64 veqvil
I have the same issue. Game crashes during the animation.
Anyone has a workaround/fix?

Last edited:

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Don't play games on a potato :sneaky:. Seriously though, I had no problems with it in my 10 playthroughs, even on my shitty laptop. Some other people reported the issue and it seems the problem is becuase of high memory usage on low end devices.

Reactions: Abhai
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes