Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Yes, currently you can't pursue Amy love + Carol love without it lobbing you into the threesome route. Likewise for Mira and Caitlyn. It's an issue that the dev is well aware of and he's looking into ways to make the intertwining paths a little more forgiving.
Oh right, ok thanks for clarifying! This game is really promising, the graphics are some of the best out there and the mom is one of the hottest I've seen, so I'm really excited to see where this goes! Needs some work on the lagging and the actual story lines but it's promising!

Reactions: Moose_Tracks

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So let me get this straight

You cant romance all the characters at once.
You can only romance one or two in one playthrough, so to see all the scenes i have to play the game twice for each character to see all the scenes?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
So let me get this straight

You cant romance all the characters at once.
You can only romance one or two in one playthrough, so to see all the scenes i have to play the game twice for each character to see all the scenes?
You can, it just might not be in the ideal preference. It's household dependent (Dales & Barons), meaning if you try for Amy love while pursuing Carol love, it will default you into their threesome route. The same applies for Mira and Caitlyn. But as was stated before, the dev's aware of this and is looking for potential workarounds. Outside of these two scenarios, I don't believe any conflicts exist for the other dateable characters in-game.

Reactions: veqvil

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
One of the few games that has zero fap material, but still played through because of the story. I'm looking forward to how the story unfolds!
But I am curious as to the submission portion of the game, I guess that comes later in the story? You get one or maybe two submission choices for the entire game so far, and they just get shrugged off as "haha, I was just joking".
Hope this one gets completed, thanks Dev for some decent writing for a change!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
One of the few games that has zero fap material, but still played through because of the story. I'm looking forward to how the story unfolds!
But I am curious as to the submission portion of the game, I guess that comes later in the story? You get one or maybe two submission choices for the entire game so far, and they just get shrugged off as "haha, I was just joking".
Hope this one gets completed, thanks Dev for some decent writing for a change!
There's a sex scene with Carol, you just need to go with her solo route to see it.

Spy75

Nov 13, 2018
Too bad that you can only play with one character ... so that you can see everything ... Nevertheless, I can only say about this game keep it up ...

What a shame is that this game is unfortunately only in English ... a second spoke like German who was really good ...

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Too bad that you can only play with one character ... so that you can see everything ... Nevertheless, I can only say about this game keep it up ...

What a shame is that this game is unfortunately only in English ... a second spoke like German who was really good ...
Hab leider nicht die Zeit das game komplett zu uebersetzen aber vllt finded sich ja ein freiwilliger :D Danke fuers anspielen :)

I have the same issue. Game crashes during the animation.
Anyone has a workaround/fix?
This is being fixed with the next update :)

Buff Imposter

Oct 30, 2018
i knew that one day he would come back man i'm so happy this game is one my favorites and definitely in my top 10
all girls in this game are high quality and interesting but caitlyn is my fav
good luck man

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Aiden is the best middle age dork made in Adult games and that makes this game one of the best. He's the only middle age man in adult games that should never get cucked. Oh, and Caitlyn is really cute as well. Nice game!

PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
Veqvil i want to ask a question about the next update. If i am not wrong, next update will only focus on character paths and Mira romance won the primary vote. So my question is, since next update won't include main story and everyone who played last update know how update ended. Are we need to start a new game for progress further with Mira? I mean, how will be Mira's story timeline? Because she has scenes/memory contents throughout the game. Also I want to say welcome once again I always hoped for your comeback, this game you created models, lore, renders, writing is all unique and I hope this time you won't have any problem and stay with us you are clearly one of the best.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Veqvil has already said that the next update is gonna have some story progression, just because of how the last one ended. The character routes he's gonna focus on are Becky submission and Miri love and you won't have to start a new playthrough.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes