Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Veqvil has already said that the next update is gonna have some story progression, just because of how the last one ended. The character routes he's gonna focus on are Becky submission and Miri love and you won't have to start a new playthrough.
blayo, I think that what phantomopera wants to know is: if you didn't start the Mira love path, would it be too late in the next update?
I suppose that if you have completely discarded Mira and Becky until now, the next update will be rather short. :)

PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
Veqvil has already said that the next update is gonna have some story progression, just because of how the last one ended. The character routes he's gonna focus on are Becky submission and Miri love and you won't have to start a new playthrough.
blayo, I think that what phantomopera wants to know is: if you didn't start the Mira love path, would it be too late in the next update?
I suppose that if you have completely discarded Mira and Becky until now, the next update will be rather short. :)
Yeah Edrick that's one of the things I wanted to know because for Love path you must only focus on only one character in the household. #10,928 in this post on patreon veqvil said this update there won't be any main story content. When I searched on the forum #11,185 I only found this answer. My question is actually same with Floga Fero but compared to Becky sub route Mira has content throughout the game so timeline will be a bit senseless if we continue like nothing happened.

Reactions: veqvil

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
One of the, if not the best story in any game I’ve ever played here. I still remember the first time I picked the game up and was like “Whoa...” Then I came here to check upon it every now and then with no news. Glad to see the dev is back on the track.

Oh and yeah, there’s no sex scene unless you’re into cow sized tities, but I believe that’ll change in the future. Still better than having 10 renders of useless conversation and then harem of girls you don’t even know the names of, if you ask me...

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
In the walkthrough by Takis El there's a hint for Carol after the party about choosing "investigate" but I don't get the option, can anybody help or explain?

Here's what the walkthrough says before and after that hint (basement scene is BJ scene FYI)

 - Do the basement-unlocking an enjoy. ⇝
≡ - After the movienight with Lilly choose “Investigate” ⇝
≡ - Some evening after your document delivery talk to Carol
again

PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
In the walkthrough by Takis El there's a hint for Carol after the party about choosing "investigate" but I don't get the option, can anybody help or explain?

Here's what the walkthrough says before and after that hint (basement scene is BJ scene FYI)

 - Do the basement-unlocking an enjoy. ⇝
≡ - After the movienight with Lilly choose “Investigate” ⇝
≡ - Some evening after your document delivery talk to Carol
again
For open that option you must chose find someone to help Lilly when talking with her brother about her condition while following Carol voyeur path.

Last edited:

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
For open that option you must chose find someone to help Lily when talking with his brother about her condition while following Carol voyeur path.
huh ok, that's strange because it shows up under Carol love route. Thank you.

Edit: That step is under the Carol love route in the walkthrough

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I was a lucky one as I only found the game after he came back, so I did not suffer from denial effects.. BUT I am suffering now. I really can't wait to see what happens!!!

Reactions: veqvil and Xyclos

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
Anyone find the massage oil quest kinda annoying a little bit, i was late one day and i couldn't get it and had to play it all over again just to get it right lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone find the massage oil quest kinda annoying a little bit, i was late one day and i couldn't get it and had to play it all over again just to get it right lol.
In the trash/bin at the tech shop,you can go there onc you fins out that your friend JJ is ok

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Looks good but something is off. Lack of make up?
About Mira, yes, surely, I don't know the model, skin etc...

I did what I could and the skin I used is not the right makeup, so I would have to go through an extra "asset", but I ran out of time, etc...:sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes