Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Really wishing this game was tagged properly in regards to Lilly. Woulda preferred not to have that dropped on me midway through the game.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Really wishing this game was tagged properly in regards to Lilly. Woulda preferred not to have that dropped on me midway through the game.
Was it? I'm pretty sure it's very clearly pointed out that she has some "extra equipment" down there.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Was it? I'm pretty sure it's very clearly pointed out that she has some "extra equipment" down there.
Eh not mentioned in the tags, overview spoiler, genre spoiler, etc... First time you find out about it is when talking to JJ and you're put on the spot. Suppose it's not tagged as there isn't any content beyond talking currently and I didn't do my usual thread search so partial blame for being blindsided is on me.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks, but I think there is something wrong, I did first massage which she didn't like, then went to the techstore and helped Lilly and they threw the oil in the bin, then helped JJ, then had to go home to sleep, then the next mornin went to do second massage and when I go to the techstore he still says 'eew not touching the trash bin' - is there a bug? can't seem to get this right
You need to help Lilly twice (separate days) in the back room at the tech store before you can advance, then research new massage techniques for Carol's second massage.

If it makes any difference, Lilly's love path seems to imply her "extra" bits will be surgically removed and I'm assuming she'll function like any other girl would in-game.

Reactions: veqvil

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
If it makes any difference, Lilly's love path seems to imply her "extra" bits will be surgically removed and I'm assuming she'll function like any other girl would in-game.
I'm thankful for that and unlike Lunar's Chosen it doesn't put you into intimate situations with each other prior to said removal so that speaks heavily to this games favor. Overall I'm really enjoying the story but have to wonder how many non-humans live in this town...I've seen JJ's eyes.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I'm thankful for that and unlike Lunar's Chosen it doesn't put you into intimate situations with each other prior to said removal so that speaks heavily to this games favor. Overall I'm really enjoying the story but have to wonder how many non-humans live in this town...I've seen JJ's eyes.
your not forced to have sex with the trans girl in lunars chosen if you dont want to

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
your not forced to have sex with the trans girl in lunars chosen if you dont want to
Why do folks always jump to sex as if its the only form of intimate situation? To progress the story in that game you do in fact have unavoidable intimacy prior to the magical fix. That unquestionable fact has no bearing on this thread though.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
You need to help Lilly twice (separate days) in the back room at the tech store before you can advance, then research new massage techniques for Carol's second massage.

Thanks but still not working.. not sure wtf I'm doing wrong.. is there a step by step walkthrough of this part somewhere?

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
There aren't many other characters that fit that description :sneaky:

OMG, I AM SOOOOO FUCKING HAPPY TO FINALY SEE HER IN ACTION. I was praying that she will win, cause i think her story is one of the greatest, since she is the one to find out about the mc and she is holding her interest back, i want to find out more :love::love::love:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes