Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Hey veqvil , didn't you say you were cancelling Becky's submission path because it didn't fit her character?
Also, if you are planning on updating character paths (without story path), wouldn't there be continuity problems? For example, we see 0.08 ending with the Executioners at the doorstep. How will 0.085 continue? Will it just continue from the following morning like nothing happened?

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
wait becky submission not fitting her character? i'm actually shocked to hear this cause it did really seem to fit her character

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
didn't you say you were cancelling Becky's submission path because it didn't fit her character?

wait becky submission not fitting her character? i'm actually shocked to hear this cause it did really seem to fit her character
Her corruption path was scrapped. Submission is still very much alive and well.

And I agree. Even in the very little we've seen, she has subservient written all over her.

Reactions: veqvil

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
You know, when I first downloaded the game, I was not expecting THAT to happen... but fuck it, I'm all in. Came for the models, stayed for the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arbe

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Her corruption path was scrapped. Submission is still very much alive and well.

And I agree. Even in the very little we've seen, she has subservient written all over her.
i might be dumb but i didn't know there was a big difference between the 2? i thought we only had 2 routes from her to start with anyway

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
i might be dumb but i didn't know there was a big difference between the 2? i thought we only had 2 routes from her to start with anyway
To clarify, the corruption path would be more about using Becky for personal gain like sharing her with other guys in order to make money or to use her to get something done in return, etc. Submission is basically how you like your sex, do you like it to be more intimate and heartfelt? Go with the love route, you like domination in where you force her little by little to try sexual things she may not be comfortable with? Go with the submission route.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
The image below was the placeholder for the three routes that were initially planned for her. Love (Becky's face in the middle) is straight forward, but I think the way he lit her face is meant to give off a cheery, upbeat vibe. The left image represents submission and is much darker, for obvious reasons. The right was her corruption path (which was essentially an ntr route) where if you denied her completely, she lost all hope and prob threw herself at anyone that was drawing breath. This was made pretty clear with her corruption path in the alley and the interaction she had with Duke. The dialogue was very different had you chosen this route.

blockscreen_becky.png

Reactions: veqvil

Arbe

Nov 23, 2017
Absolutely love the story so far, I was so into it I forgot about the required fapping :LOL:

It's a cute twist to the usual vampires, werewoles, lalalala... and it's brought about by vibrant and colorful characters, especially the whole Baron family.
I found the story well-put together and with a pretty good rhythm (of course a little hindered by the sandbox aspect but that much is obvious). The last cliffhanger leaving me with even more expectations of what's to come.

Like it's been said before in the thread, all the love interests are interesting & unique and I will, for my part, be very satisfied no matter which one is worked on!

Anyway, can't wait to snap Duke's neck like a worthless twig! :coffee::giggle: (Praise the holy veqvil for letting us lie to the police, I will nut all over my holy keyboard if I can make him suffer before he dies, just sayin'... :sneaky:)

Reactions: EJW

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Played the whole story and I must say,it's really good and I wanna see more of it so much. At the end of this version dev says last version came so late and I really don't want to wait too long but of course if it's going to be this good I guess worth the wait. I wish that I could support you in patreon but in my country it's hard to do so. Nonetheless if there is any way I could support this dev besides money please let me know everyone. I wish you the best of lucks veqvil!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
veqvil Mate could you tell me about voyeur Lilly x Carol? Will it be focused on like MC watching Lilly fucking Carol or like threesome between them and MC and some double penetration on Carol, or maybe both? :p

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hey veqvil , didn't you say you were cancelling Becky's submission path because it didn't fit her character?
Also, if you are planning on updating character paths (without story path), wouldn't there be continuity problems? For example, we see 0.08 ending with the Executioners at the doorstep. How will 0.085 continue? Will it just continue from the following morning like nothing happened?
Well, I had 0.08.5 in mind when ending 0.08 don't worry :)

Reactions: Floga and Blayo

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys can you help me out I dont know how to get this scene? I tried few times always ignored mira and im still getting "hot sisters"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes