Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
i think i'm missing a scene in the walkthough for Becky unless the opening scene and becky bringing the food over is all of her content then i got it
I believe the walkthrough is now outdated (at least for a few paths) with the new content in 0.08. And yes, you've seen all the content that's currently available for Becky. But don't sweat... her submission path is 100% getting meaningful content in the next release.

Reactions: veqvil

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Would new updates be monthly or every couple months?
Also, id rather keep the paths small because i think most people have a much bigger interest in the story than most of the side characters but it is veqvil choice at the end and we gotta respect it.

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
I certainly hope that the updates are more regular this time as the story progress has sparked curiosity so to speak. But i hope someone will clear something , the guy that attacks the MC in this update's end, is he supposed to be sent by the "higher up" who is Aiden's wife's mother (higher up)? or are the Higher ups different class/species than the Barons

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
and here we are, circled around. my fav game of all time back in the saddle to pull the fans into this great story. i must admit im worried cuz when the game went into hiatus my heart broke, i think i will wait till the next update to make sure you are really back. then i will give it another try, give you another chance Veq. please dont hurt me again. much love and patience buddy.
source (2).gif

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i'm gonna be honest idk how people say stuff like this is they're favirote game of all time when it barely has any content i mean sure it's great for now but it could easily take a different turn

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
i'm gonna be honest idk how people say stuff like this is they're favirote game of all time when it barely has any content i mean sure it's great for now but it could easily take a different turn
Well to be honest it did take a turn for a time, since no one was really sure if veqvil would return and I'm just hoping he's doing better now and continues to be OK. Thing about this game is that the premise and main plot are really strong, the characters are interesting so it makes you wanna find out even more about their backgrounds and the story itself, also helps that the renders are gorgeous. I can understand that you may need more content (namely sexual content) but for now the game has enough to keep people like myself invested.

Reactions: veqvil and tomtony

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Man, this was one of the first games I downloaded in F95zone, I was sad when I see it abandoned.

But now Im glad to see veq back!

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I have never been more excited to see a game revived. Just replayed through it and love it even more than I remember. Can't wait for more.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Thank you so much - I Ran the Windows Diagnostic tool as suggested - found NIL errors, so at least it is not that. I suspect it is like Shinkazama mentioned - mine is an older PC and maybe this sequence in the game uses more memory than my pc can cope with.
Hey all I ran a pure Amy Love scenario without any action with Carol/mom and noticed 2 things
1/ Same shower scene caused crash but again I was able to play through it and continue by using Skip function
2/ the above unlocks the 3rd Memory scene with Amy but memories & 2 are not opening on mine even though i followed the walkthrough.
Any thoughts on why those scenes are not unlocking ??
Cheers
1587130268864.png

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
Hey all I ran a pure Amy Love scenario without any action with Carol/mom and noticed 2 things
1/ Same shower scene caused crash but again I was able to play through it and continue by using Skip function
2/ the above unlocks the 3rd Memory scene with Amy but memories & 2 are not opening on mine even though i followed the walkthrough.
Cheers
View attachment 623009
i think one of the love scenes comes from love amy\carol path or maybe both, i have to check.

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
screenshot0001.png

Have you guys actually noticed the fathers eyes in this picture. While all of them have normal eyes with the shining part on the eye color, the father is the other way around. Its not the outer color that is shining, its the inner eye. Makes me believe he really is the first male with all the abilities and the guardian from all the types. If it turns out to be true, we will have a damn op "saitama" mc.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Cheers
View attachment 623009
Memory 1 is a "bad choice": at the beginning, the 1st time (I think) you have a choice between open Amy's door or knock before enter, you have to open and see Amy half naked.

Memory 2 is a dream just before watching Amy's masturbating in the night. It's weird that you didn't unlock it...

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Intertwined, so you're trying to bed both Amy and Carol at the same time? Yeah there aren't any sex scenes available for that yet.
yeah i guess we need to wait for the future updates. i hope the dev will add more scenes in intertwined path.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes