Sep 30, 2018
Thank you so much - I Ran the Windows Diagnostic tool as suggested - found NIL errors, so at least it is not that. I suspect it is like Shinkazama mentioned - mine is an older PC and maybe this sequence in the game uses more memory than my pc can cope with.
well, thankfully there's is nothing wrong with your computer. :)

Reactions: OzBrit

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Aiden sort of explained it briefly when he was talking with his wife. That certain traits can be inherited while others aren't, so probably the MC's sister got the healing factor but none of the mind/supernatural powers etc. The MC most likely inherited more dominate traits, which is why his father had the operation done in order to protect him.
There's a few years between Amy and the MC. I thought it like this, either she was too young to have an operation like that around the time, or finding a suitable replacement is a very hard thing to do, and dad died before it could've been done on the sister.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yup basically that, because as SecretDesire mentioned. Even if she did get an eye operation, she would still be able to see their true eye colors but she can't and the only one in the family who can is the MC. Makes me curious as to what his true eye color is, maybe crimson red like Caitlyn or deep midnight blue like in Underworld.
Not red that's sure. They mentioned about it Yellow as Seers red like Vigorian if i am not wrong about it.
MC like Elemental or Osmune and we don't see one in game so eye color totally can be everything...

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
There's a few years between Amy and the MC. I thought it like this, either she was too young to have an operation like that around the time, or finding a suitable replacement is a very hard thing to do, and dad died before it could've been done on the sister.
Nope if it is like you write it then sister need to have different eye color like others they got Yellow and Red and if she don't got operation she need to have a colored eyes too.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
may i ask? im kinda confused about the intertwined path and the solo path. is it not possible to get any (s*x) scenes in intertwined path?

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
may i ask? im kinda confused about the intertwined path and the solo path. is it not possible to get any (s*x) scenes in intertwined path?
Intertwined, so you're trying to bed both Amy and Carol at the same time? Yeah there aren't any sex scenes available for that yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: paulie13

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nope if it is like you write it then sister need to have different eye color like others they got Yellow and Red and if she don't got operation she need to have a colored eyes too.
Maybe it works different for girls/Amy. Maybe she is a different 'type'.
I think we are like Dr. Baron: trying to draw conclusions without enough data.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Maybe it works different for girls/Amy. Maybe she is a different 'type'.
I think we are like Dr. Baron: trying to draw conclusions without enough data.
They mentioned about Guardians but it's kinda like fairytale to them like
Elemental guardian can move mountains , Seer guardian can control an army all by himself kinda thing.

Maybe MC's father one of them and it's like inheritance the power and father know it try to protect older one change his eyes because if he die power goes to MC because he is older one..

And Dr.Baron's ring scene MC said their rings are Red and Baron said "executioners but it's impossible they work clean if they know you are in the car they can come for your all family" and what if MC control them erase the executioners who killed fathers memory about all of them or Father did before die to protect his family.
Need to wait for next update :(

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Aiden said it takes some time to see the true eyes properly, few weeks, and if Amy's powers manifested only around the accident, it could be the same for her, able to see the eyes and getting her eye color changed over time.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Aiden said it takes some time to see the true eyes properly, few weeks, and if Amy's powers manifested only around the accident, it could be the same for her, able to see the eyes and getting her eye color changed over time.
It's more like see the true eye color need proper train and time but it's not same for MC he see them from beginning without train and knowing about it. MC different about that so i guess it's not the case here but if Amy's power manifested only around accident it's mean she is special like MC too so that's mean she can see others eyes too but she can't at the moment. But Amy is weak at the moment MC get recover all nerve system within hours she still can't walk properly maybe Amy's power manifest slowly.
Let's wait next update and gather more info about it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Anyone able to give a brief summary of what that message at the end was referencing? I was initially feeling a bit peeved that after all this time there was still very little sexual content but then I saw that message and now I feel sorry for veqvil and am just wondering what happened.

Overall I think this game is great and Amy is probably one of the cutest, sweetest, and sexiest characters I've seen in a while, and the story is very intriguing. The renders are also top-notch and the animations (especially the Mom penetration) are superb.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Elise is hot(not as hot and sweet as Carol ofc, because no one is, but still), too bad we dont get to fuck her, but yet again i would not want to cuck my man Aidan...By the way Aidan said he wanted son, so maybe let them have it, then he would get his mother. I dont think Aidan would mind sharing his wife w his son, nor would mind mommy Elise ofc:p

Reactions: Ara-sH

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Can someone post all memories slots because i think in "memories" gallery there isnt all the scenes, With amy only 3-4 scenes in love route

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes