OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Does Anyone else have a Game crash on the Amy Love Route? I am getting this error message when things are just starting to get interesting in the shower.

1586701551413.png

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Will there any content of mc exgirlfriend in next update ,I want to know next expected release
Edit: reAson for asking is just got tired of waiting for an update first since from 2 years and I just don't want wait relentlessly if like previously ,sorry if anyone offended.

Confirmed by Veq himself that Becky's submission path will get content in the next release.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
veqvil since you returned after a long time, just curious what is the progress of the next update?
I will have weekly posts about current development of the next update :D

veqvil Carol wanted to watch 50 Shades of Grey, does that mean that she's into BDSM?
Nope xD

So, maybe we'll know what's going to happen after that damn cliffhanger in 2029, uh?
I mean... come on, I can get it done by 2028 easy!

Does Anyone else have a Game crash on the Amy Love Route? I am getting this error message when things are just starting to get interesting in the shower.

View attachment 617719
Yikes... bugs inside Renpy are already a huge challenge for my little brain, but this... man I'm sorry I have no idea. I might suspect its happening right when the shower animation with Amy starts?

DaHaremKing69

Jan 29, 2020

Nope xD

Yikes... bugs inside Renpy are already a huge challenge for my little brain, but this... man I'm sorry I have no idea. I might suspect its happening right when the shower animation with Amy starts?
if i could just marry Alice (Caitlyn) i wouldnt even mind if its without a harem i would die a happy man

but yeah this is the first game that i actually cared more about the story then the sex scenes i mean the day it came back after playing the update i dreamed about future possible releases still though i cant wait for this

screenshot0031.png

and these routes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018

Nope xD

Correct the 1st animation is ok it works fine till here
1586750924089.png

Then his hands lift up and it goes "Not Responding and crashes and best I got was that error message but I have no idea where to look

1586750954425.png

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Totally separate to the problem I am having with the game crashing as discussed in my previous 2 posts.

I am trying to play 3 run throughs,
1/ Dales & Sisters;
2/ Love sis, tag team Mom, Love Mira; &
3/ Submissive Sis, Love Mom, Love Caitlyn
Will this actually work ?? As I notice from the walkthrough several choices on the Mom & sis paths conflict. I am wondering if there is a points score needed to achieve specific scenes or if being on that path is sufficient.

Of course I am avoiding choices that would switch me from 1/love to submiss 2/submis to love or 3 /onto the Dales L+L path

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
Correct the 1st animation is ok it works fine till here
View attachment 618462

Then his hands lift up and it goes "Not Responding and crashes and best I got was that error message but I have no idea where to look

View attachment 618463
Would you mind posting the save game from this route where you get the crashes, i would like to test it out as well and tell you if it will work for me too or is only specific to your game.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone think Carol might also be a hybrid? she looks unnaturally young for milf.
Well unless she can heal super fast like the Mc's sister, I would say no. Seeing as she can't see the "true" eye colors of the Barons as well. There could be a possible twist where both of the MC's parents are not human, you never know :unsure:.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Well unless she can heal super fast like the Mc's sister, I would say no. Seeing as she can't see the "true" eye colors of the Barons as well. There could be a possible twist where both of the MC's parents are not human, you never know :unsure:.
She also recognizes Dr. Stanton/Robert/Sara like the Mc.

• Angry
Reactions: Blayo

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Would you mind posting the save game from this route where you get the crashes, i would like to test it out as well and tell you if it will work for me too or is only specific to your game.
Thanks for your help This is the save Just before it crashes

Cheers

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
Who else gets the error when Carol falls off a stool in the attic? Кто еще получит ошибку, когда Кэрол упадет со стула на чердаке?

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for your help This is the save Just before it crashes

Cheers
OzBrit I just tried it out and it doesnt crash for me, i would suggest you download the game again and use the save files to try it out again, if it persists, maybe its because of some missing files, idk maybe its a python runtime problem. :unsure:

Who else gets the error when Carol falls off a stool in the attic? Кто еще получит ошибку, когда Кэрол упадет со стула на чердаке?

The error says that a variable its not defined, its a bug, maybe the next patch will fix it. Can you provide the save game right before it happens to see if its only with your game the problem or if its a general problem.

veqvil Do you need help with the dev of the game? Maybe fixing the game while you work on a new update or so. If yes feel free to ask, I would be happy to help you out. I can't contribute to the game dev with money, which I would gladly do if I had some, but I don't have any spare money yet, so at least if I'm able to play it for free, I could help you out and make things a bit easier for you, so you can focus on the content of the game.

Honetly I love your game. Its the first game that made me think about the story more than the actual sex scenes. Don't get me wrong I still miss them, but I kinda love the story more and want to find out more about it.
My theory is that the mc is the only hybrid in the game. Why? Well we know that his father was Adam right? Adam is believed to be the first man on earth. He was also able to take out the lightfrigments from his eyes and mcs eyes, while others have tried and failed. So I think the mc got all of the abilities from the 4 races and also got the human genes from his mother. So he can impragnate anyone. I think if veqvil sits down and thinks about all the possibilities, this game would be huge in story content and also be one of the best, maybe even the best game from a story perspective.

So I really look forward to the rest of the game. Thats why I would really love to help you out veqvil in your quest in making the best game there is, please if there is anything I can do for you, really anything, pm me or just write here and tag me, I would be more than happy to help you out.:giggle::giggle:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes