Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I just played it for second time(first was before update) and remembered what a goddess Mom is. She is just perfect in every possible ways:love:. Hope we get to see more of her soon.

Reactions: veqvil and donsah87

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So there is a little talk about Guardian.
Elemental guardian can move mountains or Seer guardian mind controlled an army all by himself...
So MC maybe one of the Guardians but his memory removed or locked and he can't use power or can't reach full potential..
MC's father made eye color change operation because he want to save him from others and keep him safe but MC is something special i guess.
Sara make 3 door but there is 4.door and after she get out from MC's brain she don't even remember the door there is something suspicious there.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I'm assuming Lilly is trans? If so, the MC seems really prejudiced against her, and there's no option to love her as is, which is sad-- not that there's any content for her anyways.

Reactions: Grimtown

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
I for one hope veqvil keeps Elise off limits for the MC. I enjoy having another couple in the game without the MC trying to break them apart. Besides that, them having marital and/or sexual problems seems really cliché and killing Aiden would just be cruel ):

Aren't there enough beautiful ladies in this game to have fun with as it is? And as someone mentioned a couple of pages back, Aiden and Elise have two perfect daughters for us to seduce/love, why do you have to be so greedy ):
Well we know that Elise need sex regularly if Aiden is unavailable someone need to help her, if you catch my drift.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Saves will work at future updates or not?

Except the improved renders I see a lot of reworking which is unnecessary for me especially in script/dialogues and I didn't see any improved dialogues as the changelog says (maybe the opposite). We need game/story progress not reworking. Also I hope that the "defining" relations approach doesn't mean that the story/dialogues will become generic as we have seen to many other games. Patches that enable different dialogue/text is the best way if you want to keep the feeling that family members are actually family members.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes