• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DaoistNipple

Sep 20, 2018
Is on vacation. Give it some slack! It had to get away from all these stalkers who were looking for it like aaaall the time! Poor android port has a life too youknow.:cool:;)
So, no android port yet? Who will take the fall? ... I wonder if the Chinese are interested...

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
hei guys, i wanna ask about this game

i know this question little bit selfish but, can we approach all this character in this game at the same time to get all scene from this all character ofcourse, not to start different story line with different approach with one specific character . . i mean to be honest im too familiar with some other games with storyline that allow us to approach all character to get all scene from the game...

sorry my bad english, i hope u understand what i am saying :p

thanks before
You can pursue multiple characters at once but you will not be able to get all of the scenes in one playthrough. The game branches, most notably when you choose your main character trait. As the game title suggests, you are also given the choice to approach relationships differently (love or submission) which would result in different kinds of scenes playing out.
Veqvil has mentioned how it is their goal to give you choices so the game will play out how you like, so there will likely be a lot of branching and alternate scenes available as the game increases in its version number.

Reactions: DanMachiFan
Dec 28, 2017
*sigh* I really wanted to like this. It got complicated fast, and very early. I mean sure you can always play it mindlessly choosing options once or twice and see what comes from it. But I find myself overwhelmed with a selection of "candidates" and yet the requirements are very strict, basically gotta start fresh and focus heavily on one path for results.
Just to be clear, it's good but not as good as it could have been if it wasn't so branchy that it requires a detailed walkthrough... Please keep in mind this simply my 2 cents, not some angry rant.

Reactions: Hyped

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Wow ive never been more excited for a games update. just finished .6v and all i can say is amazing. I really love the concept of the story. The fact that every female option is a dime piece makes it that much more enjoyable but seriously i more excited to just see how the story plays out. not sure how to do spoilers so i will try this but if it doesnt work do not read on as it contains a minor spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Wow ive never been more excited for a games update. just finished .6v and all i can say is amazing. I really love the concept of the story. The fact that every female option is a dime piece makes it that much more enjoyable but seriously i more excited to just see how the story plays out. not sure how to do spoilers so i will try this but if it doesnt work do not read on as it contains a minor spoiler.

Reactions: dboy203

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I actually don't think that the father is still alive. It really would fit the story at all.
I think that veqvil has planned a lot for this game and I am really looking forward how he will progress this story and how the game will end. I am really hoping for and "Dom/sub-harem"-ending :D
Well the Baron family really needs some successors, so at least one of the daughters need to marry the MC.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
@Aprilsun oh I'm happy that you're here do you have veq's discord or do you know if he said anything there, because all of us know that he's working hard to release new version. But it would be nice to know that he's alive :D
If yes, could you tell us?

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
@Aprilsun oh I'm happy that you're here do you have veq's discord or do you know if he said anything there, because all of us know that he's working hard to release new version. But it would be nice to know that he's alive :D
If yes, could you tell us?
Veq is still alive and last we saw him was this morning. He said 0.7 was getting quite close to being complete a few days ago, so there is real hope of a release this month.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes