401Grem

May 14, 2017
Dude, this isn't the only time. This is how the development of this game always progresses.

Or how many people fanatically believe a man whomdoes not even know.

LaS about two years is endless loop of delays. At the same time, money was always taken.

This is a working system and there are many developers of this kind. Delay several months, writing another excuse, delay again until the situation will be quite intense, then release a small update and repeat.
Stop being so petty.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I followed the new walkthrough step by step, but I wasn't able to unlock the last 2 scenes from Amy's love route. I'm just wondering why. :unsure: Maybe I shouldn't chase the other girls too. Any ideas?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Saying that he is worse than Icstor is a bold claim. Icstor fought hard to be among the top contestants in the race of the "worst". Btw he isn't the worst. Not by far.

But Veq made it clear back then that there won't be any more update in the forseeable future and the project is on hold. I don't see how that puts him in the same hat as Icstor. Hopefully, this VN will be continued. I will be happy if it does as in the end thats what matters, no? To get more of it.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Saying that he is worse than Icstor is a bold claim. Icstor fought hard to be among the top contestants in the race of the "worst". Btw he isn't the worst. Not by far.

But Veq made it clear back then that there won't be any more update in the forseeable future and the project is on hold. I don't see how that puts him in the same hat as Icstor. Hopefully, this VN will be continued. I will be happy if it does as in the end thats what matters, no? To get more of it.
People love constructing their own narrative, more so when it defaces someone else's image and provides some skewed validity to their own remarks.

Most of the "milking" and "he's worse than X creator" comments (and everything in between) don't dignify a response.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's nice that there is a voyeur option. Just to see how it unfolds, interesting.
But in general, I don't like watching the woman I'm interested in doing something with someone else. So it's just for seeing it only once. :D

I missed this game.. I'm so glad she came back. :love:

Reactions: EJW

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Anyone know when the new update will be released
it'll be anywhere in the next 2 months to the next year depending on the dev... there is no perssure at all for Veqvil to make this game, so when he send out an update thats up to him..

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone I have a question for the author of this game first off it says click on the map on the top right of the screen and then you can jump straight to the main characters bedroom the pop-up does not go away after the player has jumped to the main characters bedroom secondly JJ has been to see the main character and yet when I try to go to JJ’s Store it says I have to wait until JJ is better isn’t he better when he comes to see the main character after returning from the hospital ?That is my question for the author of this game

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018

Yeah, thats all true. But one ICSTORs update is as big as veqvils whole game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And guys, do you remember that veqvil was finishing update before he went to vacation 2 years ago? And hes back for 4 months now and there is still no any content update. You have to admit that something stinks...
Do you really think he is going back to is old schedule after his mental breakdown?

An update will drop as soon as it is done. It is a hobby and nothing more. Sometimes you spend more time on a hobby, sometimes you don't.

To keep him from "burning out" again, he should do it slowly and in his own rhythm. People who don't want to support this they can move on ... This is all I can say.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes