4dd1ct

Jul 1, 2020
I wonder if anyone can help. I look under the cabinet outside Amy's room and can see no notebook. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong??

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I wonder if anyone can help. I look under the cabinet outside Amy's room and can see no notebook. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong??
It's there, you just need bionic eyes to see it.

.....jpg

Some additional info... There are a few different outcomes here. Putting the notebook in Amy's room right away enables a scene with Carol upstairs if you're on Carol's love path. I believe one of the options also has a small deviation to a scene with Amy in her room if you're on her love path. I would suggest saving before you decide what to do with the notebook to see all scenes.

• Hey there
Reactions: 4dd1ct

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's best to read this post if you haven't already https://f95zone.to/threads/love-and-submission-v0-08-veqvil.6086/post-3841631

But just to summarize, a friend/family member asked for Veq's assistance on a renovation project that should last up to two weeks. After that, things should progress as normal. This isn't a prolonged break.

I don't mean to step on your toes Squark, but the post you linked doesn't pertain to the current situation and only adds additional confusion to a seemingly cloudy scenario. This is just for the sake of clarity. No offense intended.
You sir are todays hero because the other two links lead to something that doesn't ad anything to the actual situation since he was obviously back for at least one update. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Moose_Tracks

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Just a short post to let you guys know that I am back from renovating and started works on LaS since yesterday again.
After helping with the renovation and doing all sorts of other work around the place, I'm quite physically exhausted but mentally I feel super fresh.
For me, it was good to think about something else for some time and look at the project with a calm and composed mind.
What's going with 0.08.5
First of all (and this actually goes without saying), this update is taking way too long.
But to look back now doesn't really help as time has already passed and keeps passing by. Looking at the reasons why this has been such a huge struggle to this point, the biggest timesink I see are the issues with me getting the Becky submission content right.
The submission path has an obvious goal in mind but with the initially planned Becky path the MC felt way too evil to me and that's what I am trying to change.
There are scenes that feel super off and I have spent so much time on reiterating them and still there scenes I am not happy with. My goal is still to find a balanced way to more smoothly transition her submission path instead of just rushing things.
Honestly, I do feel stuck and I definitely lost my composure because of that. I started panicking and got super stressed but replaying some parts, I do think I made progress and I will keep going at it.
That's it for the short post, and now it's time to get back to work!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Im still hanging around for the game. Its the first game I played with an actual compelling story and ended up making me only want to play games that have more to off other than its sexual content. Turns out only a handful of games have a decent story to it, most games are actually kind of generic. The type that once you have played one of them then you have played all of them.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes