RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Making the MC too nice and whimpy is what he really should be worried about, don't let it become a half assed snowflakey sub path, that would really ruin it..
Couldn't agree with you more. MC can do some badass things with the enemy vampire groups. The story could be interesting then!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mira is the best waifu (y)
I've made it a point to never deal with perfectionists. They can't handle anything in their little bubble not being spherical.
And her sister's got too much of a slooty ho personality for me to care that much about her.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Thank you!

For who couldn't see how its working: It's in the memories main screen. Unlock all memories button.
It's not working for some of us. We downloaded it and put it in right but no "unlock all memories" button showing up.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Making the MC too nice and whimpy is what he really should be worried about, don't let it become a half assed snowflakey sub path, that would really ruin it..
I agree. To me, the storyline points to either him forgiving her and going a love path or making her think she can earn his affection through a submission path. He shouldn't go easy on her by any means on that path and would expect him to seem a bit on the evil side by choosing that path.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
ooooh shet here we go again...hope its not another years of wait again...that being said im kinda oudated on the situ on here but as it seems hes taking another break cuse of depression of some sort? someone correct me if im wrong. good game tho one of my fav so far hope he gets better soon, depression is hard af

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes