AwesomeMiz

Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys, a question
the walkthrough is slightly different than the game choices? I mean there are some choices in the walkthrough that don't appear in the game

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Any new news from the Dev about the game update or even progress???
This is a really intresting game but is taking too long...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
a few posts back: #11,711
and regarding "taking too long", most of the top games here have no more than 3-4 updates per year, so if he releases the 0.09 till late October or so, he fits just perfectly in that trend;)
I'd really like to know why some people love giving false hopes.

Everybody knows that he paused the game twice in the past. First time was "for a while". Second time was "well, I don't know when (if) I come back".

So, everybody SHOULD be aware of the fact that:

- the updates will ALWAYS come out when they come out;

- everytime an update comes out, it could be the last one.

Anyway, everybody should be aware that 99,99% of F95 games will never be completed. So, let's grab what comes out and have fun.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
I'd really like to know why some people love giving false hopes.

Everybody knows that he paused the game twice in the past. First time was "for a while". Second time was "well, I don't know when (if) I come back".

So, everybody SHOULD be aware of the fact that:

- the updates will ALWAYS come out when they come out;

- everytime an update comes out, it could be the last one.

Anyway, everybody should be aware that 99,99% of F95 games will never be completed. So, let's grab what comes out and have fun.
-" the updates will ALWAYS come out when they come out;"

this is like Sun always comes up in the East and comes down in the West. That is not argument nor have any information value.
Though Sun will come up at 5:35AM and comes down 10:14PM - that has information value.

But man, you are BRAINS!

Reactions: Draakaap23

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
All Dev's have their own reasons about why and how often they release updates. You can not compare them because all of them are different. Someone releases every month with good, big update? Nice! Someone else releases 1 update a year and it is kinda small? Though luck, that is just how it is. No amount of whining will speed up the process, more likely the opposite: whining is detrimental to motivation. And being a Patreon is no excuse either. Just because there is a lot of utter trash released on F95 hoping to get some easy money from users, does not mean you get to decide which dev is cool and who is not, just because you do not like someones release schedule or a dev lacks in communication skills. You know who has good communication skills? Liars! Just saying that you cannot trust shit on the internet. Might be truth, might be bag of shit you are buying into. Like said before: take what you can get and if something happens that you do not like: just move on to something else.

Now, all that being said, I want bi-monthly updates and I want them to be big! Guess what? Just gonna have to suck it up that it wont happen.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/08/22: Released Mod, 0.08

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Love and Submission!
  • I've added a gallery unlocker to the replay gallery making all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

markmav419

Dec 3, 2018
To me this game sidetracks to immortals with special abilities making it long winded. I felt like I was wasting my time playing it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Love and Submission!
  • I've added a gallery unlocker to the replay gallery making all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Download: MEGA -
Hi all, my Android port with OscarSix mod.
Usual gestures are incl.
Edit: gallery unlock fix

Last edited:
Reactions: MykeRosy

tim1111222

Sep 22, 2019

Features:
Download: MEGA -
I cant seem to be able to unlock the Carol Gallery. Everything else works perfectly so far

Nickrivera

Jul 20, 2020
I was looking for some incest Games with top quality renders and this game look just amazing. I enjoyed the story as how the developer tried to keep it real but its have some minus point. You cant keep relationship to both of the members at the same time. You have to start a new game for every love and submission event for each player. And not much intimate scene... Felt like a movie

Radchaai

Jun 6, 2020
Someone know how to disable those "tutorials"? In the hospital after the shooting this one appear and follow me around crashing the move opcions.

1598290853723.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If he genuinely cared then he could've just shut his patreon down.
So let me get this straight. You say he didn't care because he didn't close down his stall at the market. Ookay. Here is what happened. He wrote a big fucking sign that his product is like.. lets just say a pair of used socks. With holes. Need a washing too. (Unfinished project, not currently developing) Price: $1

And some people still buy it and THAT IS what bothers you and say he doesn't care. As if he is to blame for the decision of people who choosed to buy these socks.

Do tell me how this is his fault. Explain to me, how this is scammy. Imagine me sitting out on a free marketplace with a big sign saying "i'm selling torn hankies for 1$ DON'T BUY!" and indeed, i'm selling exactly that. And people buy it!
Yet you come over and tell me i'm tricking people, cheating them out of their money....

How exactly. Explain to me.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes