RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wow I almost forgot about this game, 5 months without an update and 3 years of development and still cashing in on 500+ patreons, understandable why people are upset, but this is absolutely nothing new.
This game, is one of many where the Devs just keep baiting people into "future update soon" while doing 2-3 releases a year if even that, while all the meanwhile making bank.

This really is the secret, work hard the first couple of months on the same generic garbo incest game, gain enough suckers patreons and then release an update whenever you feel like, cause people just don't care anymore that they are treated like walking piggy banks.

Of course, this would be a lot funnier if it wasn't at the expense of the new and supposedly hard working devs who are struggling with 10 supporters because people are too committed to dead games, but here we are.
I'm agree with you develop time and 10 patreon hard working games part but... This is not just basic and bad writed incest game. It has pretty amazing story inside. Yes DEV should made lot more update with less time agree with you but you are just mocking this game for nothing. Talk about DEV not game. Its pretty amazing game and its not ''Basic, bad incest game'' at all.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I am stuck at watching movies. when i click on the laptop it says windows is updating. can someone help?
Kind of difficult to tell where you are exactly. The laptop updating and movie watching scene take place at different times, yes? I think you need to speak with Amy in her room, though.

adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
Same here. When I click on laptop it says updating and then says I should talk to Amy. Amy is upstairs and for some idiotic reason I can't just go up there. NVM. Deleting this mess.
Same issue its kinda weird it feels broken i tried mulitple choices it didn't work.

I'm in the beginning of the game "Someone used the laptop and I have to see who used it" I talked with Amy she said she wrote the new password for the wifi then i went with jason and came back Amy and Carol are upstairs i can't go downstairs i can't go to any of the rooms i can't sleep or do anything really quest guide says i have to check the laptop for movies but it says the laptop is updating.

my quest guide
1599449007282.png

When i click on the laptop to look for movies this what i get.
1599449047664.png
It says i should talk to amy but i can't reach Amy.

EDIT: I managed to find the solution after the Laptop starts update and the quest says i need to talk to Amy
1- Go to her room
2- Knock
3- Don't click on Amy click on the pink thing under the dresser
1599450893388.png
4- After that MC says nvm the Laptop finished updating and he leaves and you can continue with the rest of the quest line.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
For me nothing works. When I went to Amy's room it said something along the lines of "I can't sneak in because Amy is upstairs" When I try to go upstairs it tells me that They seem to be doing alright on their own and I shouldn't bother them. So I am stuck to either my room or the corridor. I can't go anywhere aside from my room, corridor or bathroom.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

kimoo1only

Aug 2, 2018
For me nothing works. When I went to Amy's room it said something along the lines of "I can't sneak in because Amy is upstairs" When I try to go upstairs it tells me that They seem to be doing alright on their own and I shouldn't bother them. So I am stuck to either my room or the corridor. I can't go anywhere aside from my room, corridor or bathroom.
if you using the OscarSix's Mod delete it

Reactions: Vollezar

adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks. I don't remember if I did, but I'll do a clean install and try again.
I'm actually using OscarSix's mod and it worked fine u just have to start a fresh save and go to amy's roomright after the update starts on the laptop and click on the pink item under the dresser

You have to do it before you go with Jason to get pizza otherwise it won't work.

Reactions: Oregon and Vollezar

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I'm actually using OscarSix's mod and it worked fine u just have to start a fresh save and go to amy's roomright after the update starts on the laptop and click on the pink item under the dresser

You have to do it before you go with Jason to get pizza otherwise it won't work.
Speaking with Amy before going to get pizza is def the right order of doings things, but the item under her nightstand is only to provide additional dialogue and was the original introduction to getting on her submission path. Whether you click on that item or directly on Amy to speak with her, either option lets you progress to the next step. Just make sure you go back to your room right after and browse the web and you should see a new email from Becky either way.

Reactions: Vollezar

Grumpy Zote

Mar 16, 2020

Currently, I have a quite playable version of 0.08.5 but I am honestly not satisfied as to how things look and feel.
I decided to spend more time to make the new content more towards what I wanted and the way I envisioned.
2 months ago, still no dates or progress message.
P.S. - It's not insult or something like that, just wondering what he was working on all this time? How many renders, storyline, etc. Maybe he got a problems with soft? sad...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes