xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I am waiting for the abandoned tag
What a rip off
It's not a rip off, the dev still worked on the project while it was "abandoned" and kinda improved it. IIRC he said he was taking a break and he also paused the payments, unlike some other devs.

But yeah, I don't think we'll ever see it completed, too many paths for too many women, coding should be the dev's worst nightmare. I think he's also working alone on the project so don't expect too much content in a short amount of time. Would be really disappointing to see it abandoned again after the promising "restart" this update showed, but it kinda looks that way.:cautious:

Hope I jinx it for u bois bcz this story is really damn promising, especially after that cliffhanger, but veqvil should combine some paths and remove others, there's too many routes already and players would get the Seducing the Devil confusion with this one too even with a detailed WT.o_O Hope he don't get discouraged and finishes the game so we all can enjoy it !!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's not a rip off, the dev still worked on the project while it was "abandoned" and kinda improved it. IIRC he said he was taking a break and he also paused the payments, unlike some other devs.
That was another dev, Veqvil said he had problems, wouldn't do anything and let people support him if they wanted to.
Other than that I agree with you on the "too many paths" thing, this project is just way too overblown to realistically be finished with a decent story, the only options I see here is either an unfinished product or something deeply unsatisfying compared to how promising it was, unless some serious cuts happen.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
I

But yeah, I don't think we'll ever see it completed, too many paths for too many women, coding should be the dev's worst nightmare. I think he's also working alone on the project so don't expect too much content in a short amount of time. Would be really disappointing to see it abandoned again after the promising "restart" this update showed, but it kinda looks that way.:cautious:

Hope I jinx it for u bois bcz this story is really damn promising, especially after that cliffhanger, but veqvil should combine some paths and remove others, there's too many routes already and players would get the Seducing the Devil confusion with this one too even with a detailed WT.o_O Hope he don't get discouraged and finishes the game so we all can enjoy it !!
Yea well i was expecting more too, but its been far too long. And with the way its going, its heading towards reckless abandoned ship like every other good game with faking perfect storyline, very attractive characters, performance visually and not to forget hot mom(mamamia).
But as i was saying, its been far too long.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Its a lie. Veq never paused payments throughout the "radio silence". I don't know where you got this disinformation from. Moreover, when his page for some reason was suspended by patreon, he quickly returned his free income.

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
The game is completely stuck after coming home from the pizza shop. I'm in the hallway with no way to advance the story.

If I click to go downstairs, it says I need to check on some movies and sit down..

If I click to go to attic, it says they don't need help and I have a headache so I should take a break.

The bathroom has no options.

You can't go into either Carol or Amy's rooms.

The laptop is still updating. The bed doesn't work.

Seems like a coding error? There's no way to advance the plot.

Reactions: Skirmishen

Skirmishen

Mar 26, 2019
The game is completely stuck after coming home from the pizza shop. I'm in the hallway with no way to advance the story.

If I click to go downstairs, it says I need to check on some movies and sit down..

If I click to go to attic, it says they don't need help and I have a headache so I should take a break.

The bathroom has no options.

You can't go into either Carol or Amy's rooms.

The laptop is still updating. The bed doesn't work.

Same for me. After pizza

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017

Same for me. After pizza
I think you both skipped a step. Rollback to right after it says the computer needs to update and you should go speak with Amy (in her room next door). After speaking with her, go back to your room and check the computer again. It should trigger an email from Becky. You should now be allowed to go to the pizza place and do everything else afterwards as intended.

Skirmishen

Mar 26, 2019
I think you both skipped a step. Rollback to right after it says the computer needs to update and you should go speak with Amy (in her room next door). After speaking with her, go back to your room and check the computer again. It should trigger an email from Becky. You should now be allowed to go to the pizza place and do everything else afterwards as intended.
I didn't miss that step I got the email from Becky, Can only roll back to sitting with Becky's brother in the pizza place before meeting Becky. Will try restarting from the begining later'

Edit:
Rollback to right after it says the computer needs to update and you should go speak with Amy (in her room next door)
The first time I clicked on Amy to talk to her and got stuck with no way progress the story, Second time I clicked on her laptop on the bed and that is what seems to have fixed the bug because I can now check the films on the laptop in my room

Last edited:
Reactions: Batman187

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
The first time I clicked on Amy to talk to her and got stuck with no way progress the story, Second time I clicked on her laptop on the bed and that is what seems to have fixed the bug because I can now check the films on the laptop in my room

Gotcha. I see you're also using the mod. As beneficial as they are, they seem to always cause unforeseen hiccups. I've played the game a number of times (all without the mod) and never encountered an issue in this specific section. Not saying it's 100% the culprit here, but there's a chance.

Glad it's working for you now though.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes