Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the massage oil? When i click on the trash bin next to JJ i get "Ehh... no... not grabbing into a trash bin". I did all the events with Lily that were available to that point.

A short list of prerequisites to get the massage oil:

- You need to be on Carol's exclusive love path, not Carol + Amy threesome path. If you show any interest in Amy at all the oil (and Carol's extended scene) will be locked out by default.

- Like Draakaap mentioned above, the time of day could play a big role in allowing this scene to even happen. Your best bet during this segment of the game is to finish every single task (over a few days) involving JJ and Lilly, then go to bed. First thing next morning visit the hospital and massage Carol for the second time. Mc mentions she should come home for a better massage tomorrow blah blah... let the scene finish then go straight to the tech store and snag the oil from the trash. If the tech store closes before you get the oil and after you've invited Carol back home, you're again locked out of the scene by default. After leaving the tech store go to bed again, wake up and the scene should trigger automatically.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Does this game only have maledom or is there any female domination also included ? ;)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
how frequent does this game gets updated and is it good enough to try ? any cheating/ntr themes in it ?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I wouldn't call it NTR/cheating, but you can have a bit of sharing the mom with another guy and another possible love interest later if the game ever gets this far. Both optional, so if you don't want that you can just pick the other option.
Updates are very inconsistent, the last one has been on march 31st and before that the dev was on hiatus for a year or more I think because of personal stuff.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
bug found after entering amys room on your first night back then deciding to leave. It makes the screen still have the pic of her sleeping but the doors appear. The doors are still operational so not gamebreaking

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I wouldn't call it NTR/cheating, but you can have a bit of sharing the mom with another guy and another possible love interest later if the game ever gets this far. Both optional, so if you don't want that you can just pick the other option.
Updates are very inconsistent, the last one has been on march 31st and before that the dev was on hiatus for a year or more I think because of personal stuff.
Been quite a while since I played this game and I cant recall sharing the mom, can you explain what scene you are refering to ?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
This is the one with the strange/alien/vampire neighbors right? I can't remember anymore. It's been too long. If it is what I think it is I enjoyed it.

Reactions: thataboo

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The date guy is ntr, but it doesn't matter too much since it's not developed as you say and goes nowhere (at least I think). The other thing is sharing, but isn't developed either, there are differences between the two. Sharing is consensual, ntr is not.

Reactions: Milflover68

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Why this game has not been put "on hold", on this board, is beyond me. No update for 6+ months and dev has long periods of time he's not active. From what I know Veq does everything on his own, so I guess it's not yet really abandoned. But it should have been put "on hold" months ago. :unsure:

Reactions: The King of Pirates

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
can someone tell me when was the last update and when will it be new? I was away for a while and I'm looking for information

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes