Leonputh_

Jul 12, 2020
I never thought has it has cuck / sharing path. Been years and It's really waste of time for this shit. This game need to add cuckold tag. And too bad it's not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Milflover68

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
The patreon has no activity since like 4 months already. Did anyone manage to hear from Vequil from discord or something over this tym ?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm assuming Lilly is trans? (...) and there's no option to love her as is, which is sad (...)
Yes, unfortunately the dev has no intention of developing her as a realistic trans- oder intersex character. :(

We do need more trans girls for MCs to fuck, though, but that's more of a personal opinion.
100% agreed.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I thought that the game had an on hold tag the last time i was here, and that wasn´t a long time ago. Now i see that the tag is missing and in the last couple of pages of comments it is hard to figure out is he working on the game, or is he again feeling depressed.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
i really hope this game doesnt die tho is been so much long since it has been updatet i really hope the creator take it serosly ...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I can't find anything in this thread but I seem to be stuck.
Day 2 I went to get a pizza while the two women I live with cleaned up the office, I am supposed to find a movie, I am guessing on the computer, but it's still updating, I can't sleep or go downstairs, OR UPstairs, or into Amys room OR take a damn shower even, so what gives?

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
When it became apparent that veq didn't really care to help Lily deal with her issues and instead directing her towards surgical "correction" is when I started to worry for this game.
There is a path that allows for what you're looking for, it just doesn't involve the MC directly. Voyeur isn't my thing so I haven't pursued this route in the .08 build, but if you push Carol into her voyeur path from the beginning and then choose to "help find someone to help/understand her" (I don't remember the exact wording) in regards to Lilly during one of the earlier conversations with JJ at the tech store, you'll get a small voyeur scene with Carol and Lilly after the surprise movie night for Amy during her first night back from the hospital.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah I STILL cannot do anything at all but remain on the level of the house with the bedrooms, and still cannot enter anything, nor do anything at all, whats...the...DEAL here, how do I progress, how do I DO something substantial rather than just turning the game off waiting for someone to actually answer my question and provide a shred of direction??

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Yeah I STILL cannot do anything at all but remain on the level of the house with the bedrooms, and still cannot enter anything, nor do anything at all, whats...the...DEAL here, how do I progress, how do I DO something substantial rather than just turning the game off waiting for someone to actually answer my question and provide a shred of direction??
Post your save and will take a look

Reactions: 7empest5teele

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Damnit, now I can't figure out where it saves, which I am guessing would be where other games also save.
Most RenPy games are saved in two places.
X:\{name of folder where you installed the game}\game\
(where "X" is the drive letter)
and
C:\Users\{your-user-name}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\{name of folder}\

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I can't find anything in this thread but I seem to be stuck.
Day 2 I went to get a pizza while the two women I live with cleaned up the office, I am supposed to find a movie, I am guessing on the computer, but it's still updating, I can't sleep or go downstairs, OR UPstairs, or into Amys room OR take a damn shower even, so what gives?
I had this problem earlier, found a post a few pages back that fixed it for me.

I didn't miss that step I got the email from Becky, Can only roll back to sitting with Becky's brother in the pizza place before meeting Becky. Will try restarting from the begining later'

Edit:
The first time I clicked on Amy to talk to her and got stuck with no way progress the story, Second time I clicked on her laptop on the bed and that is what seems to have fixed the bug because I can now check the films on the laptop in my room
You won't be able to scroll back far enough to fix this so you'll have to start a new game, just keep skipping the dialogue until you go to Amy's room to ask about your laptop needing udates, once your standing in her room, click on her laptop which is on her bed.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright in future updates can they fix the bug where Cailyn doesn't know the MCs NAME?
Instead of calling him Amys Stepbrother/ brother, or whatever honorific the player chose?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes