• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pablo25

May 17, 2018
also find a way to use a sort of password thing that opens up all galery, for the people that are lazy. By the way, AMAZING game, sadly i want to know after the motorbike red-eyed thing attackes you

is there a possibility that there are scenes with all of the woman there? :p
Also, i dont mind a Shemale :p... all choice for the player itself right?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Ah, I see the dev used the typical update to get patreon money flowing again before dashing away to no where to be seen land. Well, see you guys next year when Veqvil sees the patreons leaving and needs money again.
Exactly, Veq had less than 100 patrons at the time of this update. It's over 500 now and there is no reason to keep working lol.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I reported to the mods that it has been 3 months or more since last update of anything, and should be tagged abandoned according to rules. Whomever read it, disagreed and denied it needing that tag.

So maybe they know something we don't?

My bad, I mixed up months. Thanks Ayhsei. I will leave my shame intact.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I reported to the mods that it has been 3 months or more since last update of anything, and should be tagged abandoned according to rules. Whomever read it, disagreed and denied it needing that tag.

So maybe they know something we don't?
I've just checked. The last patreon message was on August 6th (no idea what it says as I am not a supporter). Assuming the 3 month rules is applied there, it should be considered abandoned on November 6th.

I really like this game, but with so many paths, at this speed, I doubt it will ever be finished.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Unfortunately not that good news for the dev and his game (but somehow we already feared that)
Hitting a wall

I've been thinking a long time about writing this post and I think it's the right move to be fully transparent here. These last few months were horrible and I am definitely going crazy taking the game apart and simply not being satisfied with both the content I'm currently working on and in the recent past.

There were moments where I was optimistic and thought "I will get there" if I just create and try out different versions of the scenes, and yet after all those attempts I end up going to bed feeling like I made the progress I can build on, only to find I scrap everything because it was horrible/unusable on the next day (It actually was horrible).
I would be lying if I said I don't feel burned out at this point.

Whenever I logged into discord, I just didn't know what to say, looking at how I am not delivering even though I am relentlessly grinding and spending my whole day on creating content for 0.08.5 for so long now.
I know people are waiting and have waited for some time now, but working on LaS now comes with pressure and stress to a point where it's almost crippling.

And that's what I want to announce in this post - I will be taking a break from working on LaS for the time being.
I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you guys, but I truly don't feel like I can keep going like this.
As for how long the pause on game development is going to be, I don't know, and to be honest, I don't want to set a date on it.

I will however still be checking into discord and maybe even make some posts about my thoughts on 3D related matters, but I really want to get a normal "relationship" with the project again, instead of waking up to a full day of failure and just feel like I am repeatedly hitting a wall.

While on the break I also plan to look into the script and I'm considering making changes to the dialogue or similar to avoid a repeat of the above. I don't want to run into something like this ever again and of course, I hope to come up with something that finally works.

I am not sure if it's simply a mindset thing or I may just be setting expectations for myself which I can't meet. Either way, I hope by taking a break I can both organize my life and get a healthy/normal sleep schedule once again. Also, I hope to get a less stressful mindset towards LaS in general (Which by all means is mostly self-imposed.).

As for the Patreon page, I've decided to leave things as they are for now as I have no idea how things are going to change (I will update the front page though).

I also completely understand that for many this is not professional nor acceptable, in that case, if you choose to drop or cancel your pledge altogether, I wholeheartedly want to thank you for checking out the game and for all previous support.
I will keep working on becoming the developer LaS and future projects need.

While this sucks, it is by no means the end. I will continue, I just can't say when that time will come.
For now, stay safe guys.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
In my opinion, the current build of the game is a lot better than most games in this site. I am not sure why the dev is being a perfectionist when it's only the first game that he/she has produced as far as I know. I am not saying to half-ass produce the game but at least stop looking back and move forward. Change as you go and don't dwell on what you have already made because if that keeps on, you'll never be able to finish this project/game. Take your break and don't rush but move forward

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Unfortunately not that good news for the dev and his game (but somehow we already feared that)
Did you really expect anything from him?

Dude, everybody knows that this game died 2 years ago.

I should quote myself in my signature:

"First F95 Forum GOLDEN RULE is:

Everytime a Dev starts talking about his own personal problems on his Official Patreon/blog/website/Discord/Twitter/Whatever, the game is DOOMED. ALWAYS".

-------------

EDIT:

everybody except Karabonga knows that this game died 2 years ago.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Take your break and don't rush but move forward
Lol he had almost a year and a half break sponsored by his patrons before last release
Ah, I see the dev used the typical update to get patreon money flowing again before dashing away to no where to be seen land. Well, see you guys next year when Veqvil sees the patreons leaving and needs money again.
How dare You to accuse such a great dev for something like this. He's so depressed and burned out, that he couldn't work on this game for over a year, but when patreon suspended his account due to incest content, he reworked it in a week or two to keep them money flow :KEK:

Last edited:

light03

Feb 26, 2018
what are you talking about?
When Veq was silent for a year, many of his supporters justified this by saying that he was depressed and did not even care about money. But during this period (October 2019) there was a case when a patreon blocked his page for some reason. Veq immediately found time to resolve the issue with Patreon and return his free income.

As for his new message, I can't find other words than an escalation of impudence. He no longer even makes up stories about personal problems. He simply says openly "I have not done anything, I do not plan to do anything in the near future, thanks for your money, I do not mind if you give me more." Well, people seem to like being treated like moneybags.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes