thenono

Oct 16, 2017
apparently Veq is in the exact same spot he was when he took time away before, in terms of the game that is not personal issues. According to his discord he still doesnt like the beccy path and doesnt know how to get her from where she is to where he wants her to be, and it has been mooted by some to just remove her entirely...... hoping they are joking. This part of the game was in development and was a major headache for over 6 months before his break and is now delaying it yet again.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
apparently Veq is in the exact same spot he was when he took time away before, in terms of the game that is not personal issues. According to his discord he still doesnt like the beccy path and doesnt know how to get her from where she is to where he wants her to be, and it has been mooted by some to just remove her entirely...... hoping they are joking. This part of the game was in development and was a major headache for over 6 months before his break and is now delaying it yet again.
Next update, all the same, no new content but becky removed. Veqvil will say he was working on that last 10 years.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
He could always just ask other people, preferably other writers for ideas, but really every person with a somewhat creative mind would do. It's not like he has to go with the first idea that someone pitches to him, but it may give him some pointers to develop his own path. Silence and not doing anything at all is definitely worse than a few bad ideas.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
He could always just ask other people, preferably other writers for ideas, but really every person with a somewhat creative mind would do. It's not like he has to go with the first idea that someone pitches to him, but it may give him some pointers to develop his own path. Silence and not doing anything at all is definitely worse than a few bad ideas.
cmon... do u rly think thats the reason? he just keeps lying like last 2 years.

Sep 4, 2017
I am stuck. My quest log says that I should look at some movies, and I know that I should use laptop for it, but when I am trying to use laptop, MC says that the laptop is still updating, and he should talk to Amy. But Amy is in upstairs in the attic, and MC refuses to go to the attic, he says that he needs to take break, because his head hurts. But he doesn't want to sleep either.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight_BP

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
cmon... do u rly think thats the reason? he just keeps lying like last 2 years.
No idea, but if he didn't come up with this idea and he doesn't now we'll know for sure. Honestly I don't care enough for this game anymore, I made my peace some time ago when it was blatanly obvious that he bit off more than he could chew with like 10 or even more different paths. Put some work into the ui for your first project, but otherwise keep it simple and relatively straight forward, otherwise it's heading for failure unless you're REALLY persistent.

Vaclio

Mar 16, 2019
So, the steve gets bj from Mom, but MC only gets teasing from Mom. Wow, just wow. I know this game is slow burn, but atleast make routes as equal. Create a situation where MC gets atleast handjob from mom. But no. No content at all with MOM-MC.
The Mom has the most content with the MC. Did you go the Love route with the Mom?

Vaclio

Mar 16, 2019
I'm not talking about teasing, peeping or dream scenes. I'm talking about real sexual content like hj, bj etc.. Like steve got..
You must be on the Voyeur route because I've never seen that scene on the Love route. She only does things with the MC on the Love route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lopssick

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So the "Vouyer" route is really the cuck route in disguise?
Pretty much yes.. I don't understand how you don't have any sexual interest in Mom, even after you see her having sex with another man & jerking while watching that.. After that scene, he says "i want her to be happy, so i encourage her more" seems like illogical. He have the option to go into sharing route, so that implies he indeed have sexual interest in mom. So, yeah may be sharing route seems somewhat real, but voyeur route is unnecessary. or as u said, MC got cuck fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milflover68

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It seems by our decisions, MC can end up being alone by just being a voyeur. Hmm. Okay. That's so much dumb with the powers he got.

Reactions: EJW

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
A guy can dream, though, right?
Honestly, I'd prefer the Author would spend his valuable time on the main storyline.

I think it should be clear by now that all the incest content doesn't make any sense at all and every path except those involving the Barons is pointless.

Every path that doesn't drive the MC into the arms of one or both the Baron sisters clashes with the main storyline.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes