KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
hmm looks like its going downhill...tho that beeing said (idk if this game is made with daz or not) but since i started working and learning about daz i gotta say booy it take some work, and if you dont have a good pc it takes even more, so if veq doesnt work everyday on the game i can understand the time it takes for the updates...i mean or you have fast updates with shitty renders or you have slow updates with good renders cant have both, you gotta do the renders do the coding do the writing (or wait for them) etc etc if they are high quality renders it can take alot of work and time and on top of it you gota think about the story and everything so i can understand him, most ppl bitching about the time never worked with daz or something like that i bet.....its even worse if you are doing your chars from 0 and not using a prebuilt environments....anyhow hope to see something soon love the game and the story

marcelringer

May 20, 2020
i have play this game around 20 hours with two different ways an i have see no one sex scene. first focusing on amy at a point contend was ending for amy, at the second contend for Carol Amy FFM ended. i have read here there is no one sex scene with the other girls too, only with carol but i dont get this. But the game have a great story and fantastic girls. But the game is too complicated. I wish a game where i can only focusing on one girl or can focusing on all girls at the same time. Parental Love is a good example of that. Change the Story process and it will be a great no no a fantastic game. Thanks for the great hours even though there were no real sex scenes.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
hmm looks like its going downhill...tho that beeing said (idk if this game is made with daz or not) but since i started working and learning about daz i gotta say booy it take some work, and if you dont have a good pc it takes even more, so if veq doesnt work everyday on the game i can understand the time it takes for the updates...i mean or you have fast updates with shitty renders or you have slow updates with good renders cant have both, you gotta do the renders do the coding do the writing (or wait for them) etc etc if they are high quality renders it can take alot of work and time and on top of it you gota think about the story and everything so i can understand him, most ppl bitching about the time never worked with daz or something like that i bet.....its even worse if you are doing your chars from 0 and not using a prebuilt environments....anyhow hope to see something soon love the game and the story
I'd say its not even the renders, the devs after a while either dont care as much their initial motivation was or they just do this every few months. I've seen other games like Family Matters get abandoned for over a year, the dev came back out of the blue, did one update and then disappeared again. Veqvil made this game properly up until a point where he abandoned, came back and now we're here. I want to believe its because the too many paths and sandbox mechanics that is holding him back but I've seen devs acting like this before aswell.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
I'd say its not even the renders, the devs after a while either dont care as much their initial motivation was or they just do this every few months. I've seen other games like Family Matters get abandoned for over a year, the dev came back out of the blue, did one update and then disappeared again. Veqvil made this game properly up until a point where he abandoned, came back and now we're here. I want to believe its because the too many paths and sandbox mechanics that is holding him back but I've seen devs acting like this before aswell.
Professional milking.

• Haha
Reactions: arms99

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
well ye it can be that too never knows i was just saying its alot of work surrounding daz and scripts that alot of ppl dont even think about and it can mess with someones head and body, i have a good gpu and cpu and 1 somewhat okay render takes me more then 1 night to render just cuse its an amd one and not an nvidia without counting the day or days lost thinking and puting everything in it so meh...to the point never knows if he got bored/desmotivated with the game or its what i said only veq knows, i was talking to those ppl that bitch around without thinking or knowing the work that the developers have just to do a handfull of renders.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
well ye it can be that too never knows i was just saying its alot of work surrounding daz and scripts that alot of ppl dont even think about and it can mess with someones head and body, i have a good gpu and cpu and 1 somewhat okay render takes me more then 1 night to render just cuse its an amd one and not an nvidia without counting the day or days lost thinking and puting everything in it so meh...to the point never knows if he got bored/desmotivated with the game or its what i said only veq knows, i was talking to those ppl that bitch around without thinking or knowing the work that the developers have just to do a handfull of renders.
I see what you mean, but... veqvil up to a point delievered regurlary and gave news, something he's not doing now. He has experience, he knows what he needs to move this thing forward in a real way, something that isn't happening rn. Guys like veqvil have Daz knowledge, yeah it takes time to create stuff but they arent new devs trying to figure out what they can and cant do, what their PC cant handle rendering or not.

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
I think you both skipped a step. Rollback to right after it says the computer needs to update and you should go speak with Amy (in her room next door). After speaking with her, go back to your room and check the computer again. It should trigger an email from Becky. You should now be allowed to go to the pizza place and do everything else afterwards as intended.
Doing this didn't seem to work. However, after saying it needs to update, going to Amy's room and clicking the dildo seemed to have done the trick.

Either way, it seems like a coding oversight to have a possibility of utterly bricking your game from progressing.

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Dammit! I have to remember to start checking when the last update was before I play these damn things if they're unfinished! I got so into the story and was very interested in seeing where things went. I also took a path where I literally didn't get a single sexual scene outside of accidental sightings and a kiss or two. Damn great game that gave me blue balls it seemingly won't have a hand in curing. Thank you and fuck you, creator.

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Just in case veqvil does end up reading my previous comment, that rather rude ending there was purely tongue in cheek. I didn't pay for this game and thoroughly enjoyed the couple of hours I spent playing it. You have my gratitude mate whether more comes or not. Though I hope it will.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
April 10th
My advice is nobody should get too attached to this game or Aorrta's. Coincidences like this hardly ever happen.
Let's just enjoy it while we can.
April 11th
No, this update has been in the works way before the Corona Virus even made it's way. But I can see why you would think that XD

I can completely understand where you guys are coming from, and I totally expected many people to doubt me or not believing my private reasons for me disappearing.

I never expected anything less from the Internet, where it's so easy for people like Developers, streamers etc to just straight up make stuff up. That's just how it is.

With that being said, only with time I can prove that my comeback is real. I never stopped working towards creating games and LaS is just one of many titles I will put out. Anyways a big thanks to everyone giving this game a go, something that never stops amazing me :D
[...]
veqvil What did I make up? I was just stating my opinion.
I just find it striking that during this coronavirus crisis some of the most longed for devs would resuscitate their games after +/- 2 years.
In order not to get "heartbroken" again I suggest preparing for the worst. If it turns out that the comeback is serious everyone will eventually be happy because we want quality games and you're clearly one of the most talented creators.
But as you said, it will take time.
September 25th :rolleyes:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To cut a long story short: the game is stalling since summer of 2018.

0.04 - out on 2nd Feb 2018
0.05 - out on 8th Apr 2018
0.06 - out on 9th June 2018

then it came the first pause...

0.07 - out on 29th Oct 2018

then it came the long gap...

0.08 - out on 31th March 2020
Aristos, this is just a reminder in case the usual morons come back telling us we're jealous of the fact that a poor dev earns too much money... :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the massage oil? When i click on the trash bin next to JJ i get "Ehh... no... not grabbing into a trash bin". I did all the events with Lily that were available to that point.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the massage oil? When i click on the trash bin next to JJ i get "Ehh... no... not grabbing into a trash bin". I did all the events with Lily that were available to that point.
I think if you progress the main Quest before your friend goes shopping and dumping the massage oil in the trash: you then get locked out of getting it.
It was that, or the last update broke/removed that quest.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes