CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Sigh. I blame it on devs way in over their heads with gameplay elements. Pretty sure if this game never had free roam elements and overall trying to be a sandbox, quest event with stats or whatever you want to call it, the progress would be much faster. I just want a proper story with some choice based gameplay.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sigh. I blame it on devs way in over their heads with gameplay elements. Pretty sure if this game never had free roam elements and overall trying to be a sandbox, quest event with stats or whatever you want to call it, the progress would be much faster. I just want a proper story with some choice based gameplay.
That would help but my guess is that it is just too many paths. You have:
Amy: two paths
Carol: two paths
Caitlyn: one path
Mira: one path
Sara: one path
Becky: two path
And two double path: Amy & Carol, Caitln & Mira.
That is up to 11 paths. It is just too much.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017

Agreed. Considering the title of the game, I believe the original intention was to provide each of the main love interests a love and submission path while the secondary character arcs would be more linear. Of course, this has proven to be easier said than done and I'm not sure it's even reasonable to expect each path listed to get meaningful content anymore.

Btw, it's even more robust than what you listed above. Not only does Caitlyn also have a sub route, Carol currently has 3 paths (love, voyeur, tag team) with a near certainty to get a fourth with submission. No way it isn't at least planned the widowed wife of the guy behind all the sub antics won't get involved with that type of content in some fashion.

Not to mention with a somewhat large cast of females there's prob more threesome routes planned in the future. For the benefit of the game, trimming some of the fat might be a necessary evil here.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Agreed. Considering the title of the game, I believe the original intention was to provide each of the main love interests a love and submission path while the secondary character arcs would be more linear. Of course, this has proven to be easier said than done and I'm not sure it's even reasonable to expect each path listed to get meaningful content anymore.

Btw, it's even more robust than what you listed above. Not only does Caitlyn also have a sub route, Carol currently has 3 paths (love, voyeur, tag team) with a near certainty to get a fourth with submission. No way it isn't at least planned the widowed wife of the guy behind all the sub antics won't get involved with that type of content in some fashion.

Not to mention with a somewhat large cast of females there's prob more threesome routes planned in the future. For the benefit of the game, trimming some of the fat might be a necessary evil here.
Too many potential partners and sexual combinations. It is something I even noticed it in my review over 2,5 years ago. The project is already getting reworked but I doubt the scope becomes workable for 1 person unless you can devote all your working hours to it.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, that too + the free roam mechanics and whatever else the dev wants to implement on the game is making it too long. I would seriously not do 2 paths and do like.

Love: Amy, Mira, Becky and the IT guy sister
Submission: Carol, Caitlyn, Sarah and the Mother of M&C

I feel its pretty acceptable this way with a choice based gameplay where you have those two orientations that will at certain point open those paths. Right now everything seems too much work and its no wonder this got abandoned the first time around, and how every update it felt like there was less attempt on focusing in sandbox mechanics than just telling the damn story. This is just taking way too long to move forward.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
no not yet. I am hoping.
Thank you for the warning. I like my harem love paths and was thinking about playing L&S, not least because the screenshots look quite beautiful, but after reading your comment and a quick search for "harem" in the thread I think I'll pass.

Maybe I'll come back in a year or two.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes