Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
What a resurrection! One of the few games I was genuinely sad since it had "abandoned" tag. Glad to see it back. I missed these yummy renders with the interesting story. Honestly like almost every character is so attractive.

Can't wait for Jenn content :love:

Also best father-in-law is back ! Such a funny guy.

q.png

Also any gallery unlockers or cheat mods would be appreciated. Since the game is heavily route focused that locks most of the other stuff. Gallery unlocker would be nice.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im reading las walk v 0.8, and im following mom love path, n i ignoring other path to but seem i didnt got the amy's notebook :unsure: is som1 had this to?n pls help if unow where is it n how ?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
shit, i knew it is was there, im also clicking on there still not geting that stuff, but i will try again,, :FacePalm:

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
1.jpg

Unlocked
Personal delay and skipping August pledge charge
As the title implies, I, unfortunately, will have to pause work on LaS for private reasons (nothing crazy, I was asked to help out with renovating).
This could take a week or two and I hope it will be over asap.
I've been thinking about not announcing this and just keep working when I get back home afterward but I think I will take this opportunity to also take a short break.
The last couple weeks where a crazy grind where I had to redefine a lot of things about my creative workflow and priorities and while I know people are waiting I just don't feel like the update is ready (whilst relatively functional).
The issues are still the same and finding a good way to introduce certain content has proven to be a bigger challenge for me than expected.
The other thing that might be connected to this is that I created the big roadmap for LaS a very long time ago, and somehow after my "comeback" it feels off and I really want to adjust things.
Now, this is far from an ideal "comeback" (if you could even call that), but besides those moments where I feel stuck, I am still super happy to be able to wake up in the morning and work on something that means something to me.
As to all the fans and patreons here, I might sound like a broken record, but I apologize to keep you waiting for so long.

Skipping August pledges
Obviously keeping you guys waiting while I am helping with renovating (and also take a break to clear my mind), I am not going to collect pledges the upcoming month.
To me having people deciding to drop a dollar here or even higher and crazier amounts always humbles me, and I am totally not worth what people pledge to me.
But I believe with dedication and continuous learning, I can give back to supporters and fans in a more appropriate way.

Now to make this is clear, I am not going anywhere, I help out relatives and at the same time take the evenings off.
But as a 3D-creator I will be here until my fingers are allergic to my mouse and keyboard.
Cheers Veq

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't mean to be rude or something to anyone. But why every time I see a post in most of the threads is about asking. When the new update?? When the author or fellow user commented literally about it just a few pages or in most cases literally post above his/her post.:FacePalm:
but you are rude.:BootyTime:
the "when update" spa..posting is a big part of the forum/thread's life and it helps it grows bigger and stronger:WeSmart:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I don't mean to be rude or something to anyone. But why every time I see a post in most of the threads is about asking. When the new update?? When the author or fellow user commented literally about it just a few pages or in most cases literally post above his/her post.:FacePalm:
Rude people like you stop me from asking this in the threads of my favourite games when I don't know when the next update and want to know when it cum :(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:.

For me, yes I can search the word update in a thread, but the results are all random and in no order, try searching yourself, if I search the word update in a thread with hundreds or thousands of pages I am gonna get hundreds of results back, the top one maybe from 2 years ago, so searching is definitely not the perfect solution option, if only there was a way to organize search results within a thread by date, or is there and I have missed it ?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and EZ8lt

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Rude people like you stop me from asking this in the threads of my favourite games when I don't know when the next update and want to know when it cum :(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:.

For me, yes I can search the word update in a thread, but the results are all random and in no order, try searching yourself, if I search the word update in a thread with hundreds or thousands of pages I am gonna get hundreds of results back, the top one maybe from 2 years ago, so searching is definitely not the perfect solution option, if only there was a way to organize search results within a thread by date, or is there and I have missed it ?
If you go to preferences, there is a section called Search Options, where you can choose order as most recent. Hope that helps.

• Love
Reactions: yandex
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes