DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Not surprised, like others he came back to cash in and now is done again. Anyone still paying him needs to cancel their pledge.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
According to patreon About tab;

So I'll wait and see if it's really abandoned or not, which I hope it's not. But I might be wrong though.
NVM just saw this quoted, and this looks.... well yeah:WutFace:
But he's still taking money from those who are willing to support him, despite him taking an indefinite break and, perhaps more importantly, from those who do not closely moniter what happens with every project they support and therefore are not aware of the fact that they're supporting a dev who has gone awol?

Classy. :sneaky:

sweetjp

Jul 22, 2017
fuck you, we took you at your word when you took your 1/2 year hiatus then you pop out 2 mediocre updates and you flush the entire project. i hope you get sued

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
What a shame... The renders are great, I like the characters, the eyes are well made, The vampire chicks are looking awesome, story is interesting and at the end... No sex scenes with the vampires (I really don't care about MC's family), no more updates... Shame :(

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
I'm getting pissed, when they finish it am I playing? And not complete, it looks nice it could be improved a lot. mRIxg3u.jpg

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously? Abandoned again? I can't say I'm not disappointed, we need more games on the same level as this as I consider Veqvil's Love and Submission to be from a golden age of Adult Visual Novel's that seem to be lacking here in 2020. Sure we got a few good games and even fewer GREAT games, but I guess nobody wants to put forth the effort it takes to write and create such masterpieces.

I hope you work out your issues and find your way back to us veqvil, thanks for what you gave us.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Seriously? Abandoned again? I can't say I'm not disappointed, we need more games on the same level as this as I consider Veqvil's Love and Submission to be from a golden age of Adult Visual Novel's that seem to be lacking here in 2020. Sure we got a few good games and even fewer GREAT games, but I guess nobody wants to put forth the effort it takes to write and create such masterpieces.

I hope you work out your issues and find your way back to us veqvil, thanks for what you gave us.
Golden age? What? The game has only two pluses: Good graphics and not bad dialogues. Everything else is a total minus. From the inconsistency of the title to the content, to the messy game mechanics. And I'm not saying anything about constant delays in updates and a developer permanently living in a state of existential crisis.
It was a bright but stillborn game.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Golden age? What? The game has only two pluses: Good graphics and not bad dialogues. Everything else is a total minus. From the inconsistency of the title to the content, to the messy game mechanics. And I'm not saying anything about constant delays in updates and a developer permanently living in a state of existential crisis.
It was a bright but stillborn game.
Because this was one of the first games I ever played, so "Golden Age", back then I found a lot of good titles, arguably some of the best to date. I also tend to connect to stories on a deeper level than most would consider normal, game mechanics not really apart of the review or opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Because this was one of the first games I ever played, so "Golden Age", back then I found a lot of good titles, arguably some of the best to date. I also tend to connect to stories on a deeper level than most would consider normal, game mechanics not really apart of the review or opinion.
Oh. Well, the first games are a sacred treasure. Don't want to be HERETIC here.

Reactions: LordMerek

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
So that was your personal golden age, not a golden age of erotic games in general? :LOL:

Might want to clarify that in the future, I also went wtf over you declaring this not-even-close to finished "erotic" game as a part of a supposed golden age of erotic games.

BTW, I have the feeling that the general quality of erotic games keep getting higher and higher as time progresses. I remember a time when Legend of Opala was the very height of erotic gaming... Patreon is probably a great factor behind this development.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
BTW, I have the feeling that the general quality of erotic games keep getting higher and higher as time progresses. I remember a time when Legend of Opala was the very height of erotic gaming... Patron is probably a great factor behind this development.
Another factor is probably that people who actually put some thought into their story writing and such are the ones that stay behind while the people who just want to make a quick buck move on to something else. Contrary to popular belief most games are more work than a few pretty renders. The most important thing is the willpower to actually finish it, everything else is something that can either be learned or bought as in hire an external writer or something like that.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes