tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
i just wish he would do the main story and, the side story with the side characters isn't as interesting as the main story honestly. i would like to know what happens and so on, so in my opinion he should just get help and focus on the writing and leave the programming to someone else, that way it would be easier for him and we get the story content. This game is enough from the story point of view, we don't need side stories right away. I wish he would just write a novel or something of the story and deliver later on.
Is he actually active on discord?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I realy loved this game from start but -Vampires etc Suck
Story Should be Focused on MC doing some Jobs Seducing Woman :LOL:(y) Landlady (Mom) and his Sister where ready

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
Apr 27, 2018
(n)It's a really sad state, Good and hardworking creators are struggling to find support for their projects to run it smoothly. While on the other hand, this types of thing is going on. I am afraid if this keeps on going then creators whether they are good or shaddy will find no support. Cause like it or not people have to work hard to get money and why would they risk their hard earned money to someone they barely trust. this entire business will come on crashing on its nose.:confused::unsure:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
(n)It's a really sad state, Good and hardworking creators are struggling to find support for their projects to run it smoothly. While on the other hand, this types of thing is going on. I am afraid if this keeps on going then creators whether they are good or shaddy will find no support. Cause like it or not people have to work hard to get money and why would they risk their hard earned money to someone they barely trust. this entire business will come on crashing on its nose.:confused::unsure:
The entire business won't crash anytime soon. There is enough people who have disposable income to keep it going for a long time. Look at the mobile gaming industry. You have a ton of people every year who trash on the predatory microtransactions that are abundant there, yet new mobile games continue to come out every year. Some of them might turn out good, but majority are microtransaction cash grabs. Whether you come to the realization or not, there are a ton of people who have more money than they need and will spend their disposable income however they choose even if we think it is a waste of money.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
It may sound stupid, but hasn't there been someone here who wrote that he would try to continue making this game?
It's a pipe dream. Veq would never relinquish the character assets or plot details to anyone. And honestly, that's prob for the best. The current situation sucks, but handing things off would most likely result in the game losing its charm.

We're stuck playing the waiting game.

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
On his patreon, this guy really said "pay up front is active," he's still taking money. Wow, lmao

light03

Feb 26, 2018
On his patreon, this guy really said "pay up front is active," he's still taking money. Wow, lmao
This has been going on for about two years. I don't know what else people need to understand that this guy is a scammer, he is not going to create this game, he is satisfied to have free a couple of thousand bucks.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes