Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
"Works on LaS are on hold for the time being, I am taking a break" those words are from the developer himself so
It's not Abandoned this tag should say "Onhold" :)
Really? Do we have any guarantee he'll come back ? There's only one thing to retain from this situation ; he's not doing ##@ and he's collecting the money every damn month. If this isn't scam, I don't know what it is.

Mar 27, 2018
Really? Do we have any guarantee he'll come back ? There's only one thing to retain from this situation ; he's not doing ##@ and he's collecting the money every damn month. If this isn't scam, I don't know what it is.
This is the same situation as Milfy City yet the last I checked that game has an onhold tag.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is the same situation as Milfy City yet the last I checked that game has an onhold tag.
You're right. The only difference here is that before ISCTOR became a sort of Liar and unprofessional dude, he had the merit of having completed more than 5 games. In this example, it's not the case. In a sense, ICSTOR still has a bit more credibility than Veqvil, generally-speaking, IMHO.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It also depends on communication. >3 months of nothing means abandoned I think, no idea how the situation is with ICSTOR.

Mar 27, 2018
It also depends on communication. >3 months of nothing means abandoned I think, no idea how the situation is with ICSTOR.
2 Years of no updates to then announce he was still working on it in 2019 to then nothing for a year while missing his deadlines to then announcing that the game will be finished this year.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Meh I wouldn't be surprised if it was a cheap ending just for the sake of saying "I've finished the game" kind of thing, I don't think it would be the first time for this dev.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well i hope its just onhold since the game left of at a pretty big cliffhanger and had a really good story
on hold? dev is working on it under-cover? taking just a small (few years) break?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"Works on LaS are on hold for the time being, I am taking a break" those words are from the developer himself so
It's not Abandoned this tag should say "Onhold" :)
You mean like he anounced that he is back when he released the last update after he was gone for a year or so?
Come on be more realistic than the 372 patrons he still has. :KEK:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I know this game is abandoned and all but I just discovered this game.
Anyways, the guide says you can "investigate" after having Carol talk to Lily about her issue but I did not get the option to do so? Is this an error in the guide?

D

Deleted member 2479505

I got stuck in day 2 while trying to watch movie on laptop.........it shows only updating......help me

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
:unsure:
for some reason I don't remember watching a movie on a laptop ..
there seemed to be a choice of a movie for evening viewing

D

Deleted member 2479505

:unsure:
for some reason I don't remember watching a movie on a laptop ..
there seemed to be a choice of a movie for evening viewing
What did u do in day 2 after returning from the pizza restaurant (beacky love path)??

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
What did u do in day 2 after returning from the pizza restaurant (beacky love path)??
if I remembered ..
the plot was only "to watch a movie on the Internet for evening viewing"
But watching the movie on a laptop was not in the plot

P.s. Didn't the game have a hint system?

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
So I know this game is abandoned and all but I just discovered this game.
Anyways, the guide says you can "investigate" after having Carol talk to Lily about her issue but I did not get the option to do so? Is this an error in the guide?
It's been a minute since I've played this route but I think it has two prerequisites;
- Early on when you first have breakfast with Carol and Amy at the table, you need to choose the voyeur path for Carol.
- A bit later when you're at the tech store speaking with JJ, you discuss Lilly's issue and three options pop up. I don't remember the exact wording but you need to choose the one that more or less says "find someone to help lilly with her problem".

After clicking both those options, it should trigger the scene you're looking for right after the surprise movie night when lilly's invited over later in the game.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I got stuck in day 2 while trying to watch movie on laptop.........it shows only updating......help me
It seems this problem has happened to more than a few people, and for whatever reason, I can't seem to duplicate it myself. I have seen others mention clicking on Amy's laptop or the slightly hidden item under her nightstand seems to resolve the issue. After that, you can return to your bedroom to navigate the laptop further.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
It's been a minute since I've played this route but I think it has two prerequisites;
- Early on when you first have breakfast with Carol and Amy at the table, you need to choose the voyeur path for Carol.
- A bit later when you're at the tech store speaking with JJ, you discuss Lilly's issue and three options pop up. I don't remember the exact wording but you need to choose the one that more or less says "find someone to help lilly with her problem".

After clicking both those options, it should trigger the scene you're looking for right after the surprise movie night when lilly's invited over later in the game.
Thanks for the swift reply.
yea I'm aware of the prerequisites being coral's voyeur path and choosing to help lily. That's the path I'm on and I have the scene. What I'm confused about is the guide mentioning this "investigate" option that never appeared for me.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the swift reply.
yea I'm aware of the prerequisites being coral's voyeur path and choosing to help lily. That's the path I'm on and I have the scene. What I'm confused about is the guide mentioning this "investigate" option that never appeared for me.

Sure thing.

Hmm, good chance any further investigating was meant for future content most likely. I'm quite certain the scene you witnessed was the only one available at the moment for that path, so I'm betting the guide tips were setting you up for future implementation.

Bottom line is you're all caught up for that route.

Reactions: TamaMountain
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes