TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Sure thing.

Hmm, good chance any further investigating was meant for future content most likely. I'm quite certain the scene you witnessed was the only one available at the moment for that path, so I'm betting the guide tips were setting you up for future implementation.

Bottom line is you're all caught up for that route.
Good to know then.
I think this is one of the better games here. It's a good balance of story and gameplay. Also it helps that the models are varied and everyone looks good with the exception of caitlyn. But hey I get they are supposed to be vampires. The animation is pretty spectacular as well in some scenes where it's not just the same, one motion on loop. Finally, the slowburn of the story. Shame it was discontinued.
By chance do you have any recommendations for games like this one?

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
But hey I get they are supposed to be vampires.
I always found it amusing how individuals went with the vampiric route as if it were a certainty. The lore in this game always gave me the 'think more outside the box' vibes than that.

Shame it was discontinued.
There will be those that roll their eyes as I say this but the abandoned tag provided is f95's designation for this game, not the devs. The creator has certainly muddied the waters a bit, but there's been nothing official stating we've seen the last of LaS.

By chance do you have any recommendations for games like this one?
I'm prob the worst person to ask this question as I find most games here to be pretty meh. With that said, Deliverance by 1thousand has some similar vibes. Like most other games, the plot didn't quite capture my attention as much as the one from LaS, but you might see things differently. At the very least, there are nice visuals and plenty of animations, combined with a dark/mysterious story.

Reactions: TamaMountain

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I always found it amusing how individuals went with the vampiric route as if it were a certainty. The lore in this game always gave me the 'think more outside the box' vibes than that.
Yea you're right about that. It's just the game has alluded to the notion of vampires like Amy saying Carol looks young for her age and Carol joking that she's a vampire. Also I think Caitlyn tells the mc she's a vampire at the pool scene.

Hmm I have heard about Deliverance. Will give it a try. Thanks.

Reactions: Moose_Tracks

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You know this guy still have 347 patrons, guess they're hanging on hoping veqvil will start creating again, who knows ;)

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Let the fact that this was abandoned be a note for all dev's thinking about adding sandbox to their VN's...DON'T (for the love of fuck, please don't.). I am betting the sandbox elements made this too time consuming, hence the dev dropped it.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Icstor no updates since 2019, not abandoned

this game with 11 months mia, abandoned

love how they blend the rules around here
Posts are counted for the purposes of status. A game could not update for 5 years, but as long as there are Patreon/forum/blog posts from the dev, it will not be marked abandoned.

Milfy City was last updated in 2019, but there was a Patreon post by ICSTOR 2 months ago, so it is not listed as abandoned. LaS was last updated 11 months ago, and Veqvil last posted on Patreon 4 months ago, so it is listed as abandoned.

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I cant believe that people still give their money to ICSTOR.

In situations like this, EVERYBODY should instantly cancel all subscriptions. EVERYBODY should wait for several worth updates, and then... only... if there will be some productivity and reliability again, then people can think about to subscribing again.

You can blame me for that point of view, but in this situation money is the only thing to change something, only.

I mean... for what does he take right now your money? Just for being ICSTOR? For doing really nothing the last months? For relaxing in his creative world of thoughts and fantasies? Come on, guys...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes