Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
hope this makes a come back rather the skill tree is there or not i liked the characters and story and wanna see this have multiple endings both with individual characters and a harem ending while of course staying true to the originial game characters and story

Oct 25, 2020
I would love it if a game becomes abandoned, the dev releases the models, code, and how the story was going to finish. So we can get closure, and possibly have someone else come in and take over, finish it.

Might be a pretty easy patreon, you got half the game done, all the assets, storyline, jsut gotta assemble it, and make money!

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
If veqvil doesn't continue the game it won't happen. If someone else would continue it, it wouldn't be the same game anymore.
Like for example the game's name will changed if the developer dosen't want to continue anymore if there's someone will take over? Then the story and the characters will changed into another story and characters? Is that right?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Like for example the game's name will changed if the developer dosen't want to continue anymore if there's someone will take over? Then the story and the characters will changed into another story and characters? Is that right?
No. Even if someone else would have the whole outline of the story and all the assets needed to make the visuals, the game wouldn't be the same anymore because the writing style and the render style will be different since everyone does these things differently.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Apart from the blowjob scene in the hallway at the beginning, are there other scenes in which you can watch the mother or others having sex?

Does anyone know of games where the MC can watch his mother having sex?

If the MC is not present, but I can see the scene, that is also ok.

Thanks for your help! :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes