Aug 2, 2018
also to join in on the conversation of developing this game i could not care less if he abandoned half of what he said and jsut gives us love for all the girls but like abandoning it altogether, i understand that its called love and submission and its not his ideal game but its like cyberpunk u made too much work for urself and ppl have been paying to see something completed so for the love of god just complete it, idk how many ppl wanted to see ur mom suck another guys cock, i didnt, seeing a sub sister is meh over a love sister. just finish the story, id like to think alot of the ppl r here for the story more for the sex, while sex is epic its prob not y most ppl r here

Reactions: cib64 and tyty8109

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It's open source by nature of being written for Ren'Py. Unless you mean the 3D models and such.

People taking over other people's stories in an attempt to finish them never works out though, or at least, I've repeatedly seen it fail miserably.

Reactions: Lerd0

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
It's open-source by nature of being written for Ren'Py. Unless you mean the 3D models and such.

People taking over other people's stories in an attempt to finish them never works out though, or at least, I've repeatedly seen it fail miserably.
Renpy is open source I know
But I'm talking about all the 3d-Assets and stuff
yeah It can crash badly
The dev's problem was the Love and Submission routes for the Girls
getting intertwined and became a clusterfuck in Coding and he burned out b/c of that.
But he can get a considerable amount of A-Z help from here but his interest and passion spiralled to 0.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I played during this week. Did not spot the abandoned tag. Maybe it was not there when I downloaded it. I did enjoy the mostly good path I took. Sadly to see that the game is dead now. I was intrigued by the back story and the mysterious characters. I would had loved to get to the spicy parts during the next updates.

I do not really get why it was abandoned. The looked mostly fine besides some bugs (even one game breaking).

Aug 2, 2018
I played during this week. Did not spot the abandoned tag. Maybe it was not there when I downloaded it. I did enjoy the mostly good path I took. Sadly to see that the game is dead now. I was intrigued by the back story and the mysterious characters. I would had loved to get to the spicy parts during the next updates.

I do not really get why it was abandoned. The looked mostly fine besides some bugs (even one game breaking).
y do most people abandon games by falling off the face of the planet, who knows, before going on indefinite hiatus he did say he had a lot of shit going on. Lets just hope he gets through it and starts again. :)

Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
Alas, abandoned once again. Veq has a great story here. I think if he really built on that, while focusing on the characters individual stories as a secondary, he would see some great progress. What makes this VN something that I still check in on from time to time was the neat concept and story. The skill tree concept could go, let the character just be OP, makes for a fun read at any rate.
Maybe one day. Maybe.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes