R

RWaites

Throwing in practice renders.
Jan 14 at 11:24am

Whenever I'm in midst of creating an update I always find myself not being able to post anything informative. Either way here is a render I created while taking a break from coding/writing/composing.
Don't worry it's not too time consuming but a good exercise.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Whenever I'm in midst of creating an update I always find myself not being able to post anything informative. Either way here is a render I created while taking a break from coding/writing/composing.
We haven't seen much of her yet, but damn what a fine woman.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017

I think @veqvil said that we will get to spend some time with her in 0.04 (it might just be my wishful thinking though). Will be interesting to see what the update brings.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm #TeamHarem but to see the approach that @veqvil gives to the situation. I feel that it isn't going to be something that are all unrealistic happy, given the different personalities, there should be certain conflicts, I think I've read a clue about that.

Reactions: RWaites

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Amy is like oxygen, everyone breaths it, hardly anyone talks about it
That comparison though xD

Well, there haven't been that many choices so far. ;) But that's in no way a complaint, generally even one good choice is enough. And in this case there's not just that, Becky seems nice too, and Amy said she liked her, so even better. I have a feeling that something good might come out of it. My MC doesn't need any other distractions on his path to happiness.
There will be more to choose from, but I think it's better to go with quality than quantity in terms of characters :D

xD

#TeamHaren here too :p
#Teamharem has to be patient though :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I think @veqvil said that we will get to spend some time with her in 0.04 (it might just be my wishful thinking though). Will be interesting to see what the update brings.
Yup, she is #TeamNewGirl :D

She keeps popping up every now and again, I think @veqvil may have a thing for her. Don't blame him if he doe's though
Well, she sort of was my first Character I created comics with, so maybe that and also I want to promote her a little :)

It's clearly @veqvil 's self-portrait. It would be innapropriate to fap to this
Nope, the self-portrait is someone else. I just finished reworking her a few days ago, hehe :D

So whens the update, end of the month?
It will be this month but can't say more as I don't feel I'm close enough yet.

Well, if it is going to be "big" and not just 5 minutes gameplay, i am in! :D
I really hope the content will be enough for your wait! But the given amount of time was also a little more limited due to private circumstances XD

quick question.
*warning spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope, they are not the same but I'm glad you would think that since they are ...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes