drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I think the most important consideration about NTR, for a dev, is this:

If a game is NTR, it must be it (or have the option), completely. It should never pussyfoot around and mix bits of it in or only hint at it. People who don't like NTR hate that, because they like the game only for cheering on the MC, while people who like NTR dislike that, because they want it to go fully NTR.

So, announce clearly whether the game will have a NTR-focused mode or not, and stick to that plan.

(Btw, this is not in relation to LaS, just the general discussion. I love LaS. The game (so far at least) allows you to clearly choose one or the other.)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i actually like it when the genres are not fixed, i wrote in another thread that i both hate and love ntr, this because i like "some" elements that ntr gives you, but fully ntr i can't enjoy it, its almost unbearable. the importance is to create a good story and characters and that theres options to do this and that, more then to force the story to accommodate a fetish.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
My dear lord, stop teasing us and give us a release date... My balls are full and I seriously need to paint Amy...
I did that with the last release and it really cut down the quality I wanted to achieve simply by holding onto the release date XD. I'm still an absolute newbie and this is my first project, I need more experience to get a good estimate. Sorry for the inconvenience mate! :D

It will be this month and I put all the time I have in this project! :)

Dude we want to steal everybody's girlfriend, if they are a dick even better, but we aren't into losing a love interest to ANYONE. capisce...
Exactly XD.

Have you any thoughs for what kind of stats and gameplay you want to add? Or is that for the time being a challange left for future veqvil? I think the most important thing to avoid grind is to not having to do things over and over to reach a tall artificial number. But rather make it choices that matter, so if you train stat x insted of y, you will get the benefits of that stat at the expense of the other stat (not saying you cant get the other stat at another point, but more that its not about grinding all stats to max but more choosing what kind of character you want to be, and then that stats giving you new options, solutions as well as problems). Also insted of just clicking on the place you work and then get a time skip and +money. Let it be a place where things happen, and not just replay an event over and over again to take the same answers, to get the same stats. Thats how the things become grindy and boring, cause it aint no depth to it. Just repetition Let the place you work be a place where you get to interact with people, the ones that work there as well as those who shop. Now it becomes a place to develop relationship and get to know things you would not if you werent there, insted of just boring work things.

Just remember to feed us and we will be fine. We all have to eat something.

Now this is something I look forward to find out, achieving that perfect balanse and finding the blue gifts.

Nice. The men of Veqville (or what ever the place is called) wont know what hit them. They are going to wish they where the only man in the town. Or that they had kept their girls locked up in the basement, cause now I will lock them up in mine:evilsmile:

I guess we are going to need our own glossary at the first page:closedeyesmile:
Well this is something I honestly haven't thought too much about yet, but it certainly isn't supposed to just trade time against an artificial value, I want this to be exciting. E.g. you have different specs which sort of develop or make the MC bring different skills with him. Stats are just more finetuned and I don't know if that would be necessary but I consider it once I work on 0.05. Money/Career though can be very interesting as I may have characters that require you to be either financially or career-wise successful ;)

@wep , really? So I'm supposed to give feedback to the author of this game in some generic topic about NTR? Whatever, he'll survive without my input.
The reason @wep took this drastic action is to protect this thread from having another N*R "discussion" which we just had. He is a hero for someone like me who doesn't have much time to reply to the forums and gets all depressive seeing the old discussion again XD.

But you're totally wrong with the "he'll survive without my input" part! I need every input even if it's on N*R, just message me to avoid having another unnecessary outburst.

Even more important: Dude your art looks awesome! Good job man!

I think the most important consideration about NTR, for a dev, is this:

If a game is NTR, it must be it (or have the option), completely. It should never pussyfoot around and mix bits of it in or only hint at it. People who don't like NTR hate that, because they like the game only for cheering on the MC, while people who like NTR dislike that, because they want it to go fully NTR.

So, announce clearly whether the game will have a NTR-focused mode or not, and stick to that plan.

(Btw, this is not in relation to LaS, just the general discussion. I love LaS. The game (so far at least) allows you to clearly choose one or the other.)
Totally agree with you! I stated that before that If I add the N*R tag it has to be real N*R and that requires me to force a player to see their love interest getting stolen etc. and the player feels jealous. I would assume that real N*R titles try to make you invest in a character and just before you could have your first time with her, let her getting fu*ked by someone else. Absolutely not my thing, so no way you will see this in LaS.

i actually like it when the genres are not fixed, i wrote in another thread that i both hate and love ntr, this because i like "some" elements that ntr gives you, but fully ntr i can't enjoy it, its almost unbearable. the importance is to create a good story and characters and that theres options to do this and that, more then to force the story to accommodate a fetish.
The thing with N*R is also the lack of a well known and clear definition what it's about (I had no idea that even a word existed for this special case of masochistic fetish)

I absolutely agree with you that a game needs to have a working story on its own, which would be interesting without the sex scenes. That doesn't mean it has to be an adventure titled game + sex, It could be a romance/dating game with sex where the story part already works fine :D

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Stuff like stats, money etc. will be considered in the 0.05, for the next update (LaS 0.04) I stick with the same gameplay for now. For the anti-grinders out there, don't worry if I would implement stats I would try to balance them out well enough to not really become a grind and turn them rather into a "plot-device" XD
Good, I do not understand why anybody would think having to repeatably perform boring mindless tasks to progress is fun but sadly there are a lot of gaming-developers who do put these kind of mechanics in their games :perservingface:

A monster I unwillingly and indirectly took part in creating it XD.
Also, they are all my friends and would never harm me :pokerFace:
There are these stories about humans who grow up between monsters and learn to see them as normal and then learn those who are part of the human-race are the REAL monsters. It's all just a matter of perspective is all I'm saying. You call TTDS a monster, I call it the embodiment of beauty and love :extremelyhappy:

It a fortunate coincidence that she is writing a romantic story which could cause her to try out stuff to improve her authentic writing :test:
I like this. Being a artist makes one vulnerable for criticism and rejection especially if you are the kind of artist that really pours your hard in it (like when you write romantic stories) and if there is one way I like to see Amy it's vulnerable. :evilsmile:

You did some accurate science work there, Carol is a special case as she is looking for something that she won't find in dating with other guys, this scene was to show how desperate she was, even though it's easy for her to find a new lover. The sharing path won't all be coupled with hurting them, you are lucky to be the first choice and therefore decide who you want them to hang out with.

After I saw Carol break down after that blowjob scene I knew I had to encourage her to be with her boss in my next play-through even more. I think a man that can make her fall in despair like that is exactly right for her. Am I not a good son for encouraging her to pursue other men instead of dating her own son like some kind of freak? o_O

The thing with N*R is also the lack of a well known and clear definition what it's about (I had no idea that even a word existed for this special case of masochistic fetish)
You would be wrong to assume that NTR (or what is usually meant with that term) is for masochists only. It also can be enjoyed by those who don't identify with the MC and therefore enjoy his suffering/jealousy/impotence in the same way one can enjoy playing as a woman who gets raped and enjoy it without being a masochist.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
After I saw Carol break down after that blowjob scene I knew I had to encourage her to be with her boss in my next play-through even more. I think a man that can make her fall in despair like that is exactly right for her. Am I not a good son for encouraging her to pursue other men instead of dating her own son like some kind of freak? o_O
I sincerely prefer the idea of being with her than encouraging her to be with another man better, at least with MC doing it, he's sure he won't hurt her, now she's with another guy can always have the possibility

Reactions: ponyguy
U

User_215882

I already mentioned this on other threads that it would stop a lot of bullshit regarding NTR if you got rid of the NTR tag and replace it with cucked and cucking. Most of, if not all the NTR hate, comes from the cucked part of it. No one seems to care about cucking someone else. Especially when you do it to an asshole.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Then you'd get a bunch of baby nazis in here whining about so called snowflakes!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I sincerely prefer the idea of being with her than encouraging her to be with another man better, at least with MC doing it, he's sure he won't hurt her, now she's with another guy can always have the possibility
From another viewpoint it's much better for her to be hurt by some other guy than have broken life if anyone will know she's banging her own son:p

Reactions: n0b0dy
U

User_215882

I only suggested it because NTR could be cucking and cucked. Hell a lot of people already cant seem to use the search function right as it is. It took me all but a second to master. Just trying to cut down on the number of pages is all.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Good, I do not understand why anybody would think having to repeatably perform boring mindless tasks to progress is fun but sadly there are a lot of gaming-developers who do put these kind of mechanics in their games :perservingface:
I hear they do it to give the player a sense of "pride and accomplishment".

Im sure @n0b0dy would like that to happen to Carol.

From another viewpoint it's much better for her to be hurt by some other guy than have broken life if anyone will know she's banging her own son:p
And by that comment, I think you made @n0b0dy change his opinion on that situation. That would be an interesting path indeed.

Reactions: ponyguy and n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
why so much hate in the heart make Milf happy :p
Oh but my desire to see those women suffer does not come from a place of hate but from a place of love and a deep appreciation for suffering and the recognition of the aesthetic value of seeing them in pain and misery.

Reactions: ponyguy
U

User_215882

Oh but my desire to see those women suffer does not come from a place of hate but from a place of love and a deep appreciation for suffering and the recognition of the aesthetic value of seeing them in pain and misery.
Umm ugh...I...what....you have an interesting take on love sir lol.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Some find the beauty in an experienced lustful women, full of apatite and life. Others enjoy the youth, the curiosity and vulnerability of a girl opening up. The intimacy of knowing someone over eons of time. Or the passion of the memories you shared for a night. Some are searching for the equal, some want one worthy of their devotion, while others are looking for one they can shape in their perfect image. Some lover want to build a castle to hide from the world in, while others want everyone to see them, or see the world lusting for their loved one or feel the pain and need for them as their loved one are held in someones else arms for a moment. Or just to have a fucking big orgy. @n0b0dy desire of passion is to see the pain, hearing the gasps of pain as the sound is balanced between trying to keeping silent and screaming out. The beauty and intimacy that comes from crying. Watching reaction as fear spreads from the mind though the body. Whether it is the artistry in a tear making its way down from the face and all over a naked body or the mess off makeup and fluids that will make the most beautiful of women look like a (hot) monster, or enjoying a moment of closeness that will be unique and honest in ways people rarely are today. The rose is not complete without its thorns. So whether you want one or many, colors, shapes, sex or sizes. Whether you have tired it all or are exploring new sides of your self, are offended by my extreme simple description of way deeper and complex feelings or learned something new, lets all agree, we are bunch of kinky motherfuckers. Not just on this page, but humans in general. And goddamn if it isnt beautiful. Artist have explored our desires and tried to understand love since the dawn of time, and we have still a lot to learn. But that will be for another day, this is getting walloftexty enough as it is, and even if I am a sadist, I will show mercy tonight. Good night you beautiful bastards.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

There are these stories about humans who grow up between monsters and learn to see them as normal and then learn those who are part of the human-race are the REAL monsters. It's all just a matter of perspective is all I'm saying. You call TTDS a monster, I call it the embodiment of beauty and love :extremelyhappy:

I like this. Being a artist makes one vulnerable for criticism and rejection especially if you are the kind of artist that really pours your hard in it (like when you write romantic stories) and if there is one way I like to see Amy it's vulnerable. :evilsmile:

You would be wrong to assume that NTR (or what is usually meant with that term) is for masochists only. It also can be enjoyed by those who don't identify with the MC and therefore enjoy his suffering/jealousy/impotence in the same way one can enjoy playing as a woman who gets raped and enjoy it without being a masochist.
Well, Carol is the Boss, in this case, she runs the business :D

Your point on N*R not only being masochistic is absolutely right! Geez, I missed out that not everyone is identifying with the MC... hmm... Learned something again :D

Yup! This way you can make sure @n0b0dy hurts her xD

I already mentioned this on other threads that it would stop a lot of bullshit regarding NTR if you got rid of the NTR tag and replace it with cucked and cucking. Most of, if not all the NTR hate, comes from the cucked part of it. No one seems to care about cucking someone else. Especially when you do it to an asshole.
A more specific tag definitely could help our case. But for now, I'm glad the storm has passed xD

Umm ugh...I...what....you have an interesting take on love sir lol.
That's TTDS for you! xD

Some find the beauty in an experienced lustful women, full of apatite and life. Others enjoy the youth, the curiosity and vulnerability of a girl opening up. The intimacy of knowing someone over eons of time. Or the passion of the memories you shared for a night. Some are searching for the equal, some want one worthy of their devotion, while others are looking for one they can shape in their perfect image. Some lover want to build a castle to hide from the world in, while others want everyone to see them, or see the world lusting for their loved one or feel the pain and need for them as their loved one are held in someones else arms for a moment. Or just to have a fucking big orgy. @n0b0dy desire of passion is to see the pain, hearing the gasps of pain as the sound is balanced between trying to keeping silent and screaming out. The beauty and intimacy that comes from crying. Watching reaction as fear spreads from the mind though the body. Whether it is the artistry in a tear making its way down from the face and all over a naked body or the mess off makeup and fluids that will make the most beautiful of women look like a (hot) monster, or enjoying a moment of closeness that will be unique and honest in ways people rarely are today. The rose is not complete without its thorns. So whether you want one or many, colors, shapes, sex or sizes. Whether you have tired it all or are exploring new sides of your self, are offended by my extreme simple description of way deeper and complex feelings or learned something new, lets all agree, we are bunch of kinky motherfuckers. Not just on this page, but humans in general. And goddamn if it isnt beautiful. Artist have explored our desires and tried to understand love since the dawn of time, and we have still a lot to learn. But that will be for another day, this is getting walloftexty enough as it is, and even if I am a sadist, I will show mercy tonight. Good night you beautiful bastards.
Holy shit, when is your next book coming up? Can't wait for the release date :D
Seriously reading this was so easy and relaxing damn, if all wall of texts would be written this way there wouldn't be any tl dr. I really have to start considering taking people in to read my scripts, be prepared @ShadowManNor ! :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes