GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
I would say 70% of people doesn't like netorare, and like only 30% absolutely love it. I'm also on other forums and i know people reactions when it comes to NTR. I don't like it also, but I know there is some people that love NTR and i'm okay with it as long as it's optional. As long as dev doesn't force us to share or someone steal our girls i'm fine with it. Putting NTR tag to this game would kill this game for many potential players and supporters. For some people it's enough to see NTR tag to say nope this game isn't for me. One more thing, this is veqvil first game and i think if you put the NTR tag to this game it wouldn't do him a favour at all. What else to say, veqvil as long as you keep the focus on the family, and as long as the other fetishes optional, you should be fine :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I would say 70% of people doesn't like netorare and like only 30% absolutely love it. I'm also on other forums and i know people reactions when it comes to NTR. I don't like it also, but I know there is some people that love NTR and i'm okay with it as long as that is optional. As long as dev doesn't force us to share or someone steal our girls i'm fine with it. Putting NTR tag to this game would kill this game for many potential players and supporters. For some people it's enough to see tag NTR to say nope this game isn't for me. One more thing this is veqvil first game and i think if you put the NTR tag to this game it wouldn't do him a favour at all. What else to say, veqvil as long as you keep the focus on the family, and as long as the other fetishes optional, you should be fine :)
Totally agree with you! I want as many players as possible to try out my game and hopefully leave feedback. This is the only way for me to know if I'm on the right track or not. Also, I don't like NTR myself and therefore won't implement this in LaS.

U

User_10739

Totally agree with you! I want as many players as possible to try out my game and hopefully leave feedback. This is the only way for me to know if I'm on the right track or not. Also, I don't like NTR myself and therefore won't implement this in LaS.
My dear lord, stop teasing us and give us a release date... My balls are full and I seriously need to paint Amy...

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
I would say 70% of people doesn't like netorare and like only 30% absolutely love it. I'm also on other forums and i know people reactions when it comes to NTR. I don't like it also, but I know there is some people that love NTR and i'm okay with it as long as that is optional. As long as dev doesn't force us to share or someone steal our girls i'm fine with it. Putting NTR tag to this game would kill this game for many potential players and supporters. For some people it's enough to see tag NTR to say nope this game isn't for me. One more thing this is veqvil first game and i think if you put the NTR tag to this game it wouldn't do him a favour at all. What else to say, veqvil as long as you keep the focus on the family, and as long as the other fetishes optional, you should be fine :)
What is NTR?

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
What is NTR?
Oh boy... i don't know if you trolling me or what? :) look 5 or 6 previous pages and you'll know what is netorare, netorase, netori, futanari, bdsm and ttsd or something like that. You won't find better explanations even on google :)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Your comment is already a huge support no matter the content! :D So thank you for and everyone commenting here! :)
Stuff like stats, money etc. will be considered in the 0.05, for the next update (LaS 0.04) I stick with the same gameplay for now. For the anti-grinders out there, don't worry if I would implement stats I would try to balance them out well enough to not really become a grind and turn them rather into a "plot-device" XD
Have you any thoughs for what kind of stats and gameplay you want to add? Or is that for the time being a challange left for future veqvil? I think the most important thing to avoid grind is to not having to do things over and over to reach a tall artificial number. But rather make it choices that matter, so if you train stat x insted of y, you will get the benefits of that stat at the expense of the other stat (not saying you cant get the other stat at another point, but more that its not about grinding all stats to max but more choosing what kind of character you want to be, and then that stats giving you new options, solutions as well as problems). Also insted of just clicking on the place you work and then get a time skip and +money. Let it be a place where things happen, and not just replay an event over and over again to take the same answers, to get the same stats. Thats how the things become grindy and boring, cause it aint no depth to it. Just repetition Let the place you work be a place where you get to interact with people, the ones that work there as well as those who shop. Now it becomes a place to develop relationship and get to know things you would not if you werent there, insted of just boring work things.

A monster I unwillingly and indirectly took part in creating it XD.
Also, they are all my friends and would never harm me :pokerFace:
Just remember to feed us and we will be fine. We all have to eat something.

Dating with all of them at the same will be possible but there will be conflicts (but also solutions) :). Gameplaywise it will be a tricky combination of perfect timed decisions, mandatory objects hidden everywhere etc. :evilsmile: (but that's still in the future for now)
Now this is something I look forward to find out, achieving that perfect balanse and finding the blue gifts.

Shoot! This sounds like fun though and will be part of the Gym-club update (LaS 0.XX) XD
Nice. The men of Veqville (or what ever the place is called) wont know what hit them. They are going to wish they where the only man in the town. Or that they had kept their girls locked up in the basement, cause now I will lock them up in mine:evilsmile:

Oh boy... i don't know if you trolling me or what? :) look 5 or 6 previous pages and you'll know what is netorare, netorase, netori, futanari, bdsm and ttsd or something like that. You won't find better explanations even on google :)
I guess we are going to need our own glossary at the first page:closedeyesmile:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@wep , really? So I'm supposed to give feedback to the author of this game in some generic topic about NTR? Whatever, he'll survive without my input.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@wep , really? So I'm supposed to give feedback to the author of this game in some generic topic about NTR? Whatever, he'll survive without my input.
you can re-post the first part of your comment here avoiding the second part about the ntr

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes