spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
First, i don't give a shit about NTR or anti-NTR, i saw pixels and a game...
You know what you should open an history book and see the middle 20'th century section, it was the last time we put a sign on people..a star, yellow...and then you might use your brain and think twice before writing !
I don't mean to be rude but some stuff makes me quite...
In some ways it would actually help people pair (or more) up if you knew each others kinks straight off the bat (in the real world). It would require a far greater level of maturity than we currently have (or are likely to ever have) as a race though.
Doesn't stop people from labeling and judging others or themselves though.

Just for fun (and rather unrelated), imagine you could see an info window on a person in real life with info like affection/love/lust/interests (basically a cheat skill). How fun could life be then.

On a side note, the credibility and validity of what's contained in history books is often questionable (note that I'm referring more to history of a much earlier date). The further back you go, the more inaccuracies and fallacies there will be (history being written by the victor, inaccurate translations/interpretations and such)

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
which download link is the one to the most recent version?
LaS 0.03.1
PC: - -
MAC: - -

Reactions: wep and ROTGOT

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
LaS 0.03.1
PC: - -
MAC: - -
Thanks!

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Im glad you see the many layers that can be submission to someone. There are a lot of fun different relationships there to play with. When you say depending on the character, do you mean the MC as in how you play him and what relationships you want out of others or more as in a submissive relationship with Amy can be a loving one but Carols submissive relationship can only be forced and non loving (just making up random examples)?

Interesting that you want to go though a phase like that. I feel like most games tend to give you an in to dominate a girl (you find something you can hold over her) so you can try and dominate her without any consequence by your attempt (or the consequence is game over). In those games, dominating her tends to be more of corruption (hey, I like corruption as much as the next guy, but those are two different things) than actual dominance. So I am intrigued by gameplay where you will have to learn these things yourself and hopefully get to do actual dominance.

I think thats the problem with most harem situations in a game. When you reach it, cause you have bosted certain stats high enough with the girls, its just and then they lived happily ever after and had a lot of sex. I guess it can work as an ending scenario, but more often than not it happens halfway into the game but there is nothing more to it. And it is just something that happens because, you have grinded the relationship/corruption/mindcontrol. Its not relevant how you get them into the harem. Or how it works on a day to day basis. What else do they do except for fucking? Is it a secret or does the world know about this, how do other people react? Is it just a polyamory based relationship or is it based on the devotion of the slaves you own? (Haren can be based on normal love rutes, pure domination or both). What are the rules in the relationship? Are they all considers equal? What binds them to you, love, dominance, fear, addiction ect. Are you mostly together will all or just one by one? Do you bring in others to play who are not a part of the harem? There are so many interesting narrative and relationship dynamics to explore than just now you can have group sex. And few (if any) games shows any interest in telling them.

Having a harem is kind of like an Avengers movie. There is a lot of characters there, who would be interesting enough alone. But now they are in the same (metaphorically) room, and will have conflicts, but also friendships and find ways they compliment each other and can become better as a group and individuals. It is a balancing act to give them all space to feel like individuals that does their own things but also show the group they make up together. Cause that shouldnt just be fan service, the interesting characters and the relationships with them should still be there.
Submission is sort of a result which can come from many factors, it could be a loving couple, a blackmailer or manipulative thing, in LaS I want to show multiple views, e.g. going love Route while having psychology specced allows the MC to optionally trigger the submission discussion with the love interest, though not every girl agrees with it.

Your comparison to the avengers is simply magnificient and true! xD

I would say achieving something like that is more than just tricky in real life :p

The harem route will probably be to sweet for me (and it sounds like too much work either, can you imagine how energy/time consuming having multiple girlfriends must be. I mean they all are going to want to spend time with you, make them go on dates with you, discuss their daily lives with you, you to make them feel special and have satisfying sex with them on a regular basis. I mean that's just too much pressure man :perservingface:) but it is nice it will be available for those who like that kind of stuff. Also like @ShadowManNor so eloquently stated in his post every story is better when there are conflicts/struggle/problems so having those could really make your harem route stand apart from other ones that are often a bit bland (to put it lightly.)
I will try to make it a little bit more "realistic" by adding conflicts, while real-life harem is definitely not that practical in real life, I want to add conflicts and problems along the way while going that route.

Conflicts, struggle and problems definitely should be present to add a more interesting and fun gameplay, also not all girls should be so easily in love with you, by that I mean that you are not perfect/ideal for every girl. Sometimes you have to work up your reputation or connect through different things :D

I'm dying wainting for a new update pls @veqvil tell us will it be in this week ?
I hope, but it's getting a little unlikely, I have underestimated the time needed to add and create certain "objects" xD

Eck,That bra looks weird to me(problly just me tho)
Looking at it you are right, the textures are a little distorted, unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix this, I hope you bear with me for now xD

So much talk about the harem. Why do we have a harem when we have Caroline?
#TeamCarol as usual xD

hmm her tits got bigger since the last game.
Actually no, they should be the same size, I didn't change the settings there xD. It could be the camera though as it tends to stretch things closer to the edge of a render.

Now @veqvil, I don't want to sound to pushy. However, if you don't release the new version soon, I'll delete this thread and ban you.

:tf:
Yes, Sir! I do my best! xD

@veqvil just as suggestion, if you stop the sharing paths that almost nobody want you will have to make less renders that we don't going to see anyway you will have less work and we are going to be happier, but anyways great game, great girls, the story looks promising with some mysteries, keep going like that sir
Thank you for your feedback and praise! :)
The sharing part is something I still want to implement as it's interesting at least for me :D

So you agree with him, @n0b0dy wants those paths

:tf:
Crap, you got me:/ I contradicted myself...
xD Yep @Ignazzio , @-Hex- outplayed you there xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I'm here for the inevitable noonwraith battle thank you very much.
There he goes again xD

I'm not totally opposed to sharing, as long as it's my choice. Although, I wouldn't choose that path for Amy, I'd be more than happy to enjoy the ex with a friend. So long as the MC is involved in open to it with certain characters, it's only when it's forced on me or the MC is cut out that I have a problem with it.
is more like pushing them and optional so is ok
Exactly, I won't force anything on to you guys in this game, except for non sexual storytelling stuff :D

Also check out the Xmas present, since you seem to be new! :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
No worries. I'm not taking anything personal here. Sexuality triggers emotions and different viewpoint might feel provocative for others. No point in arguing.

Hmm... I suppose that's Becky in our room which means that most likely relationship with her will speed up quite substantially. But in 0.5 game should aquire some freedom of movement which would mean that game might be just at the very beginning. It might be a bit too fast with any relationship in that case tho I trust that @veqvil will be able to balance relationships' build up properly.
For context, it's not in the MCs room and it's forced (that's why there is this sad expression) ;)

Bug, when its movie night, if you do not get down the first time, there is no second time, the game all options are locked (they are some who lead to nothing, on others door of courses).

As to harem, hm, to be seen then, also, what is your stance as to clothing & accessories ?
Yes, this bug is something I'm aware of and is fixed in my current 0.04 script, but thank you for reporting it! :)

Ok, Im not trying to stop any discussion here I just dont want to see and another NTR flame war but when it come to NTR and sharing there have been a clear discussion on that, all the arguments where made, and @veqvil clearly stated what is his vision and what he wanted in the game. The short of it is there will be optional sharing and the possibilities for voyeur things. If you guys want to talk about what you would like to see or enjoy or anything productive, feel free to do so. But telling @veqvil to remove something cause you dont like it is not productive.

If you want the longer explanation on @veqvil vision, here is what he had to said when the first discussion on sharing and NTR came at the start of this thread, every time it has resurfaced, he have stated that he still has that vision.
THIS! love you man! :)

Im sorry to keep pushing a discussion about a thing that crearly makes people unconfortable, but i have to say that this game needs a "NTR" tag or something to warn people about what the game contains.

I played the game and i liked it, despite the lack of "adult" content i find the idea behind the story interesting, but i have to say that i will drop the game due to NTR or whatever you want to call, and the thing is the following: people who are not the MC will have sexual encounters with the characters.

I get is not tecnically NTR, but the reason i dont like NTR in games is the same reason i dont like others characters to lay hands in love/sexual interest of the MC and i think this aspect of the game should be shown where the characteristics are shown.

And one last thing, people and the author himself keep saying that there will be not be NTR in game but: "There will be optional MMF, cuckold and so on". This is a quote from the author in one of the first pages of this thread, i have to say that i used it outside of context but still, it says "cuckold" will be a thing(which is already).

So i think people who dont like these type of contenct should be aware before playing the game.

Sorry for the long post and i hope i made myself understand cause im bad at english.
It's unlikely to get there by accident though since you have to encourage her dating 2 times + going downstairs + hiding behind the sofa to see that stuff. All genres are optional, so even if you don't like nudity, it can be avoided most of the time xD.
I'm sorry for causing any inconvenience there though I thought the amount of information was enough to predict a situation like this.

I didnt start any flame, i just stated my opinion that this game should have a tag to warn people what will be encountered.

I did without any hostility against the game nor the artist.

"That dude" played the game and tryed to acces the whole content.
I'm absolutely happy with reading concerns like that and I want to encourage everyone to do so, especially in a reasonable manner like you did, it's just that this can cause this thread going 3 pages all about the old N*R discussion. xD

So you saw the flame and decided to put your hand on, just to be sure...
There hasn't been a more accurate description of this specific situation, a masterpiece! xD

at the end of the day, if cucking is part of the game (as some people interpret it.) then it will be avoidable, i,e: if you choose to watch the girls having sex with other men. veqvil has already said that although not easy (some juggling required.), it will be possible to have a harem if that's what the player wants!? if i read into it right , the skill you choose at the beginning (you get 1 of 3 choices.) gives the player the necessary talent to fulfill the path s/he wishes to pursue more easilly, but does not necessarily tie the player down to it.
Exactly! Choosing the specs will help you get the content you want.

Reactions: crescentlegion

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
In some ways it would actually help people pair (or more) up if you knew each others kinks straight off the bat (in the real world). It would require a far greater level of maturity than we currently have (or are likely to ever have) as a race though.
Doesn't stop people from labeling and judging others or themselves though.

Just for fun (and rather unrelated), imagine you could see an info window on a person in real life with info like affection/love/lust/interests (basically a cheat skill). How fun could life be then.

On a side note, the credibility and validity of what's contained in history books is often questionable (note that I'm referring more to history of a much earlier date). The further back you go, the more inaccuracies and fallacies there will be (history being written by the victor, inaccurate translations/interpretations and such)
"Labeling" by itself is not the main issue, it's more about the motivation to do so. I mean we have fan clubs and stuff like that so it's actually already present, the motivation here is to find groups of people with similar interests. But in terms of historical events, labeling was done to eventually cause this extreme tragedy.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No personal attacks, no flames.

We (the dev and I) decided that the NTR tag is not necessary. In fact the girls in the game will have sex with others only if you ACTIVELY work for it. So girls (that don't have any sexual relationship with you) will be "forced" (by you) to have sex with a man that you have been chosen. It is clearly manipulation/voyeurism, not NTR.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Damn it veqvil, I can't help feeling very excited about 0.4 and forward. Every time you explain your visions for the game it raises the levels of excitement even more. The wait is getting somewhat unbearable.

Reactions: The Witcher

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No personal attacks, no flames.

We (the dev and I) decided that the NTR tag is not necessary. In fact the girls in the game will have sex with others only if you ACTIVELY work for it. So girls (that don't have any sexual relationship with you) will be "forced" (by you) to have sex with a man that you have been chosen. It is clearly manipulation/voyeurism, not NTR.
Without trying to start/continue the NTR debate, what you described is basically netorase. (which is still a form of NTR)

The tag should be there to be fair.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Without trying to start/continue the NTR debate, what you described is basically netorase. (which is still a form of NTR)

The tag should be there to be fair.
Mhhh does netorase require to be involve in sexual relationship with the woman or man?
LOL what a mess.

@veqvil it is up to you. I have no problem to add the tag NTR

Reactions: Shardoom

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Mhhh does netorase require to be involve in sexual relationship with the woman or man?
LOL what a mess.

@veqvil it is up to you. I have no problem to add the tag NTR
I would argue that would just make it more confusing since everybody just assume NTR means netorare these days. Which is not what the game is. Its up to the dev though, just giving my 5 cents.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
rare - Eric takes your girl
rase - You want Eric to take your girl, that's pretty much the only difference.
so is rase technically swinging, i.e: will you get your girl back or will you lose her after encouraging her have sex with eric?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My opinion. If it matters for anything XD
NTR (no matter is it willingly or not; rare/rase) must include person which is in emotional (not just sexual) relationship with. So, about this game, if you can submit girls MC loves to other characters than it should be NTR.
But if you can submit only girls MC is not interested in (towards which he don't have romantic feelings) than it's not NTR it's classical pimp.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's not netorase. For netorase given female has to be an object of MC's feelings (just as with netorare) and he has to give her willingly to other male even tho he loves her. In this game if you follow sharing path, you can avoid any romantic feelings toward your family. Non-romantic feelings don't really work with netorase so it doesn't qualify at all.

For context, it's not in the MCs room and it's forced (that's why there is this sad expression) ;)
You have my attention:3

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes