U

User_215882

Stop please. The dev is going to put content out that he wants and maybe what his supporters wants (thats if he does polls). On top of that this is a choice based game. Just dont pick a route you have no interest in.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No worries. I'm not taking anything personal here. Sexuality triggers emotions and different viewpoint might feel provocative for others. No point in arguing.

Hmm... I suppose that's Becky in our room which means that most likely relationship with her will speed up quite substantially. But in 0.5 game should aquire some freedom of movement which would mean that game might be just at the very beginning. It might be a bit too fast with any relationship in that case tho I trust that @veqvil will be able to balance relationships' build up properly.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Bug, when its movie night, if you do not get down the first time, there is no second time, the game all options are locked (they are some who lead to nothing, on others door of courses).

As to harem, hm, to be seen then, also, what is your stance as to clothing & accessories ?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
@veqvil just as suggestion, if you stop the sharing paths that almost nobody want you will have to make less renders that we don't going to see anyway you will have less work and we are going to be happier, but anyways great game, great girls, the story looks promising with some mysteries, keep going like that sir
Ok, Im not trying to stop any discussion here I just dont want to see and another NTR flame war but when it come to NTR and sharing there have been a clear discussion on that, all the arguments where made, and @veqvil clearly stated what is his vision and what he wanted in the game. The short of it is there will be optional sharing and the possibilities for voyeur things. If you guys want to talk about what you would like to see or enjoy or anything productive, feel free to do so. But telling @veqvil to remove something cause you dont like it is not productive.

If you want the longer explanation on @veqvil vision, here is what he had to said when the first discussion on sharing and NTR came at the start of this thread, every time it has resurfaced, he have stated that he still has that vision.
Post from Patreonfeed:
View attachment 40089

DEV Talk #3: NTR?!

Why discuss this in a TALK post? Well, it is certainly game related but in this case, I feel, it has more to do with me and the way I see stuff like this.

In short: Nope! There won't be NTR in LaS.

Long version: To get on the same page here is a "definition" of NTR (Thanks to R.W. :) for posting this on the community tab):

"Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

Now personally I don't find this enjoyable nor disgusting (many others seem to hate this) but I'm 100 percent sure that if you hate it and experience something like this out of the blue, the game experience is ruined.

This is not going to happen in LaS, there won't be even one scene that causes such emotions of deep jealousy. If you accidentally get there it would but that's nearly impossible unless you blindly click the choices (and even then, it's unlikely).

If you like to observe and spy around (e.g. Tech specialization) you can definitely see others have "fun". To me, that's not NTR since you have to plan it out and encourage the other guy.

I really hope this clears up any confusion about NTR in LaS. In the upcoming DEV News #8...

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I dont don't really care if it does or not(even tho this is a rare case where i dont want the mom and sis to get ntred)This seems to be some kind of sandbox game,and a sandbox game requires alot of variety and choices otherwise it wouldnt be possible to have a play your own way type of style that other sandbox games have.

Also i figured out why becky's bra looked weird to me,it looks like she has nipple bumps at the bottom instead of the center but its just the shine of the material.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Ok, Im not trying to stop any discussion here I just dont want to see and another NTR flame war but when it come to NTR and sharing there have been a clear discussion on that, all the arguments where made, and @veqvil clearly stated what is his vision and what he wanted in the game. The short of it is there will be optional sharing and the possibilities for voyeur things. If you guys want to talk about what you would like to see or enjoy or anything productive, feel free to do so. But telling @veqvil to remove something cause you dont like it is not productive.

If you want the longer explanation on @veqvil vision, here is what he had to said when the first discussion on sharing and NTR came at the start of this thread, every time it has resurfaced, he have stated that he still has that vision.
nobody mentioned the "N" thing its clear that will not happen even if you chose the sharing path they will stay with you was a suggestion with some intentions to be a joke for the time of develop announce that paths are there and not going out i know, to @veqvil and people in tis post I'm sorry if you feel attacked or something.

Reactions: Paprika

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
nobody mentioned the "N" thing its clear that will not happen even if you chose the sharing path they will stay with you was a suggestion with some intentions to be a joke for the time of develop announce that paths are there and not going out i know, to @veqvil and people in tis post I'm sorry if you feel attacked or something.
No worries. Just wanted to avoid a new flame war on the subject as they seem to explode out of nothing. I understand that not everybody read the entire thread (@n0b0dy would read everything), so I that everyone know it has been talked about many times and that veq made his statments on it several months ago.

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
Im sorry to keep pushing a discussion about a thing that crearly makes people unconfortable, but i have to say that this game needs a "NTR" tag or something to warn people about what the game contains.

I played the game and i liked it, despite the lack of "adult" content i find the idea behind the story interesting, but i have to say that i will drop the game due to NTR or whatever you want to call, and the thing is the following: people who are not the MC will have sexual encounters with the characters.

I get is not tecnically NTR, but the reason i dont like NTR in games is the same reason i dont like others characters to lay hands in love/sexual interest of the MC and i think this aspect of the game should be shown where the characteristics are shown.

And one last thing, people and the author himself keep saying that there will be not be NTR in game but: "There will be optional MMF, cuckold and so on". This is a quote from the author in one of the first pages of this thread, i have to say that i used it outside of context but still, it says "cuckold" will be a thing(which is already).

So i think people who dont like these type of contenct should be aware before playing the game.

Sorry for the long post and i hope i made myself understand cause im bad at english.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Im sorry to keep pushing a discussion about a thing that crearly makes people unconfortable, but i have to say that this game needs a "NTR" tag or something to warn people about what the game contains.

I played the game and i liked it, despite the lack of "adult" content i find the idea behind the story interesting, but i have to say that i will drop the game due to NTR or whatever you want to call, and the thing is the following: people who are not the MC will have sexual encounters with the characters.

I get is not tecnically NTR, but the reason i dont like NTR in games is the same reason i dont like others characters to lay hands in love/sexual interest of the MC and i think this aspect of the game should be shown where the characteristics are shown.

And one last thing, people and the author himself keep saying that there will be not be NTR in game but: "There will be optional MMF, cuckold and so on". This is a quote from the author in one of the first pages of this thread, i have to say that i used it outside of context but still, it says "cuckold" will be a thing(which is already).

So i think people who dont like these type of contenct should be aware before playing the game.

Sorry for the long post and i hope i made myself understand cause im bad at english.
Nope

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

::|: You cannot really avoid to start a flame every single time, can you?

Viqvil already explained clearly in the past that every single choice in the game will be optional and you NEVER be forced to do something against your will.

So do you like NTR? go for it.
Do you hate NTR? stop the other men in the game.

It is simple and effective. So STOP the flame baiting (I'm talking to both the factions). Probably it's better if you stop to talk about NTR at all, since you can't control yourself.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Maybe those "safe" games could get "Last Man (Male) On Earth" tag or something? ;)

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
I didnt start any flame, i just stated my opinion that this game should have a tag to warn people what will be encountered.

I did without any hostility against the game nor the artist.

Haha.

That dude chose the cuck dialogue option and is now sad when he got what he asked for.
"That dude" played the game and tryed to acces the whole content.

Reactions: Paprika

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
at the end of the day, if cucking is part of the game (as some people interpret it.) then it will be avoidable, i,e: if you choose to watch the girls having sex with other men. veqvil has already said that although not easy (some juggling required.), it will be possible to have a harem if that's what the player wants!? if i read into it right , the skill you choose at the beginning (you get 1 of 3 choices.) gives the player the necessary talent to fulfill the path s/he wishes to pursue more easilly, but does not necessarily tie the player down to it.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Maybe every user in support of NTR should get a ''Cuck'' under their profile picture? ;)
First, i don't give a shit about NTR or anti-NTR, i saw pixels and a game...
You know what you should open an history book and see the middle 20'th century section, it was the last time we put a sign on people..a star, yellow...and then you might use your brain and think twice before writing !
I don't mean to be rude but some stuff makes me quite...

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
First, i don't give a shit about NTR or anti-NTR, i saw pixels and a game...
You know what you should open an history book and see the middle 20'th century section, it was the last time we put a sign on people..a star, yellow...and then you might use your brain and think twice before writing !
I don't mean to be rude but some stuff makes me quite...
Are you comparing jewry with cuckoldry? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes