ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Yes as @ShadowManNor and @n0b0dy said there won't be any simple one-for-all-brainwash which turns every character into a doll (I work really hard to create characters with different personalities etc. and I want to apply this even in a forced submissive situation, also submission doesn't have to be forced, it can be a consensus or even a preference of a love interest), there still will be a relationship even though not necessary a loving one (depending on the character of course).

I want the player to think: How would character X react when I try to make her submit and what weak spots/triggers or Information can I make use of? Are the nude pics of her enough to blackmail her submission?
Im glad you see the many layers that can be submission to someone. There are a lot of fun different relationships there to play with. When you say depending on the character, do you mean the MC as in how you play him and what relationships you want out of others or more as in a submissive relationship with Amy can be a loving one but Carols submissive relationship can only be forced and non loving (just making up random examples)?

Interesting that you want to go though a phase like that. I feel like most games tend to give you an in to dominate a girl (you find something you can hold over her) so you can try and dominate her without any consequence by your attempt (or the consequence is game over). In those games, dominating her tends to be more of corruption (hey, I like corruption as much as the next guy, but those are two different things) than actual dominance. So I am intrigued by gameplay where you will have to learn these things yourself and hopefully get to do actual dominance.

Well, the purpose of creating a submission route was not to only be able to organize a harem. Harem is optional and simply another genre I want to implement rather than being the ultimate endgame. For the "nature" of harem, it requires you to have developed relationships. So it will only be truly available if you managed to go into many love or either submission routes and made it possible to connect them (I want this to be tricky though as it is in real life XDD)
I think thats the problem with most harem situations in a game. When you reach it, cause you have bosted certain stats high enough with the girls, its just and then they lived happily ever after and had a lot of sex. I guess it can work as an ending scenario, but more often than not it happens halfway into the game but there is nothing more to it. And it is just something that happens because, you have grinded the relationship/corruption/mindcontrol. Its not relevant how you get them into the harem. Or how it works on a day to day basis. What else do they do except for fucking? Is it a secret or does the world know about this, how do other people react? Is it just a polyamory based relationship or is it based on the devotion of the slaves you own? (Haren can be based on normal love rutes, pure domination or both). What are the rules in the relationship? Are they all considers equal? What binds them to you, love, dominance, fear, addiction ect. Are you mostly together will all or just one by one? Do you bring in others to play who are not a part of the harem? There are so many interesting narrative and relationship dynamics to explore than just now you can have group sex. And few (if any) games shows any interest in telling them.

Having a harem is kind of like an Avengers movie. There is a lot of characters there, who would be interesting enough alone. But now they are in the same (metaphorically) room, and will have conflicts, but also friendships and find ways they compliment each other and can become better as a group and individuals. It is a balancing act to give them all space to feel like individuals that does their own things but also show the group they make up together. Cause that shouldnt just be fan service, the interesting characters and the relationships with them should still be there.

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
So it will only be truly available if you managed to go into many love or either submission routes and made it possible to connect them (I want this to be tricky though as it is in real life XDD)
I would say achieving something like that is more than just tricky in real life :p

The harem route will probably be to sweet for me (and it sounds like too much work either, can you imagine how energy/time consuming having multiple girlfriends must be. I mean they all are going to want to spend time with you, make them go on dates with you, discuss their daily lives with you, you to make them feel special and have satisfying sex with them on a regular basis. I mean that's just too much pressure man :perservingface:) but it is nice it will be available for those who like that kind of stuff. Also like @ShadowManNor so eloquently stated in his post every story is better when there are conflicts/struggle/problems so having those could really make your harem route stand apart from other ones that are often a bit bland (to put it lightly.)

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
@veqvil just as suggestion, if you stop the sharing paths that almost nobody want you will have to make less renders that we don't going to see anyway you will have less work and we are going to be happier, but anyways great game, great girls, the story looks promising with some mysteries, keep going like that sir

Reactions: Paprika

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm here for the inevitable noonwraith battle thank you very much.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
You shouldn't assume that things you don't like don't have their fans. I'm here only for those paths and I'm sure there are other people who like them and it's not a small number. I'm quite sure that @n0b0dy wants them as well so I can agree on that point
we all know you are just a troll trying to have some fun triggering other people and you are not a real cuck like @badblonde

Reactions: Paprika

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
we all know you are just a troll trying to have some fun triggering other people and you are not a real cuck like @badblonde
why are you calling him?
Can we please stop this discussion before it even begins (and degenerate into a huge flame like it usually does)?
can't you let veqvil do what he wants?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not totally opposed to sharing, as long as it's my choice. Although, I wouldn't choose that path for Amy, I'd be more than happy to enjoy the ex with a friend. So long as the MC is involved in open to it with certain characters, it's only when it's forced on me or the MC is cut out that I have a problem with it.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes