Jun 8, 2017
Just my two bit but we should call it swinging/sharing and tag it like that we do in real life, instead of ham fisting NTR tag which does not clearly states what type of NTR in the game. NTR comes in many variety so generalizing all of them together will confuse and scare the shit out of people.
Personally I do not see MMF/sharing or MMFF/swinging(orgy) as NTR nor should you, in case of NTR girl is stolen or like someone else, but for sharing/swinging you and your girl just literally fucking around without emotional attachment.

P.S I pray to Hentai god that no one gets offended for my horrendous usage of English.

Reactions: jonrage39
May 5, 2017
Damm i played it and now want the full game :evilsmile: sorry dev i can't pay yet have my bills too:oops:but know this i will support you as a player always "Keep it up Bro"
As Always i like games clean of the disease 'NTR' and make a ernest request not add any [:closedeyesmile: it's a ntr game to begin with]
Not in that sense i mean you know as player don't feel right belongings being snatched away :biggrin:
make it fast plz and for little suggestion if you can add pregnancy and a stats counter to check and make amy a bit fluppy she is skinny:pensive:

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Any thoughts on what the book Amy is writing could be about. Romantic adventures?, dark secret desires?.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Huh, I figured it was something like 'Taken to the dark side' or something disturbing.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Submission is sort of a result which can come from many factors, it could be a loving couple, a blackmailer or manipulative thing, in LaS I want to show multiple views, e.g. going love Route while having psychology specced allows the MC to optionally trigger the submission discussion with the love interest, though not every girl agrees with it.

Your comparison to the avengers is simply magnificient and true! XD
Leave it to me to make weird but strangely logical comparisons and metaphors. Looking forward to see how that will play out. See each girls different reactions on those different views.

I will try to make it a little bit more "realistic" by adding conflicts, while real-life harem is definitely not that practical in real life, I want to add conflicts and problems along the way while going that route.

Conflicts, struggle and problems definitely should be present to add a more interesting and fun gameplay, also not all girls should be so easily in love with you, by that I mean that you are not perfect/ideal for every girl. Sometimes you have to work up your reputation or connect through different things :D
What you mean a real life harem is not practical? You could have someone cleaning, making dinner, working and having fun with you at the same time. If thats not practical then I dont know what is.

Im glad different people will be different challenges. Not just get stats to level five and then kiss. But also the fact that even if they are different, if you put in the work you can get them to where you want them. They might not see it as ideal, but you can make it work and show them new sides if you want them down paths they didnt think where for them. Which brings in a realistic conflict. There is not usual for submissive to have a hard time to come to term with that submissiveness, as submission tends to be looked down upon as a weakness in our society.

For context, it's not in the MCs room and it's forced (that's why there is this sad expression) ;)
Ahh, sad Becky best Becky. Wounder how she will react to the realization that I will hurt her for my pleasure. If she will be happy she can make me glad or just in pain. She needs to understand how cute she looks when she is sad.

THIS! love you man! :)
Just trying to keep the peace. Im sure we all have opinions on what kinds of things we would like to see in the game and how we would like it to be presented. But it is pointless to try and get things you decided you want in the game to be removed. We should be productive and have good discussions. Flame wars are not going to improve the game or the conversation.

Damn it veqvil, I can't help feeling very excited about 0.4 and forward. Every time you explain your visions for the game it raises the levels of excitement even more. The wait is getting somewhat unbearable.
Glad to see I am not the only one whos are feeling the addiction. Well, good things come to those who wait.

Any thoughts on what the book Amy is writing could be about. Romantic adventures?, dark secret desires?.
50 shades of TTDS? (Hopefully a better representation of a M/s relationship than the actual 50 shades that is clueless. Still had to do that joke though)

Huh, I figured it was something like 'Taken to the dark side' or something disturbing.
Oh, it is disturbing. Disturbing in all the right ways.

Reactions: n0b0dy

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
Anxiously checking this thread for updates, hopefully we get to see more Caroline soon enough :D

just became a big fan patron also, any art involving Caroline has been astonishing

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
no matter if rare or rase both of them should be exterminated (in my opinion)
Not a fan of rare, but why rase? I mean it's a conscious decision, nothing like "Oh well, I don't like it, but there is nothing I can do about it."

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Not a fan of rare, but why rase? I mean it's a conscious decision, nothing like "Oh well, I don't like it, but there is nothing I can do about it."
well i just don't understand why someone will want to see their loved ones with other people, but in this game specially i will never go to that path because i tried the encourage mom to date path (just for the science, you know) and she end giving a bj and immediately regrets and breaks crying and mc realize that he did bad and he need to find a way to help her, gonna need to wait or that @veqvil spoiler us a little but for what i see the sister is madly in love with mc and the gf has dedicated her life totally to he, so i guess they will accept you pushing them to date, fuck or share with other guys just because they want to make mc happy and not really because they want it, for what I've seen they going to be hurt if you chose the share or sub path

Reactions: Dilettante

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
well i just don't understand why someone will want to see their loved ones with other people, but in this game specially i will never go to that path because i tried the encourage mom to date path (just for the science, you know) and she end giving a bj and immediately regrets and breaks crying and mc realize that he did bad and he need to find a way to help her, gonna need to wait or that @veqvil spoiler us a little but for what i see the sister is madly in love with mc and the gf has dedicated her life totally to he, so i guess they will accept you pushing them to date, fuck or share with other guys just because they want to make mc happy and not really because they want it, for what I've seen they going to be hurt if you chose the share or sub path
BJ is one of the outcomes. If you won't hide and talk to the guy you can encourage them both and she won't be hurt

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
No personal attacks, no flames.

We (the dev and I) decided that the NTR tag is not necessary. In fact the girls in the game will have sex with others only if you ACTIVELY work for it. So girls (that don't have any sexual relationship with you) will be "forced" (by you) to have sex with a man that you have been chosen. It is clearly manipulation/voyeurism, not NTR.
THIS! :D

Damn it veqvil, I can't help feeling very excited about 0.4 and forward. Every time you explain your visions for the game it raises the levels of excitement even more. The wait is getting somewhat unbearable.
I'm "glad" to hear that xD I'm trying my best, promise!

Mhhh does netorase require to be involve in sexual relationship with the woman or man?
LOL what a mess.

@veqvil it is up to you. I have no problem to add the tag NTR
Is their a sharing tag? NTR became a term for everything which involves another man here on this forum which I don't like. Sharing is more accurate IMO as it sort of assumes you to be the one triggering those scenes.

My opinion. If it matters for anything XD
NTR (no matter is it willingly or not; rare/rase) must include person which is in emotional (not just sexual) relationship with. So, about this game, if you can submit girls MC loves to other characters than it should be NTR.
But if you can submit only girls MC is not interested in (towards which he don't have romantic feelings) than it's not NTR it's classical pimp.
I agree with @ShadowManNor @dunloprobert @Aprilsun @Ignazzio (!) and you:
There is no need for emotional connection to activate the sharing part, now adding NTR would disappoint the people who look for the real stuff, which is seeing one love interest you have invested in, getting taken away no matter what choices you made and that is not part of this project. You can play the "Cupid" here and later stalk on them, that's what most of my sharing is about. Another sharing part involves you "allowing" others (e.g. your gang, even though optional even if you have a gang) which fall into the category of swinging, in the end, it's all up to you and therefore using the NTR Tag is misleading IMO.

BTW I totally agree with your signature as long it's not sarcastic xD

What would be preferable to be honest is the changing of the NTR tag into 'netorare' and the addition of netorase and netori tags, separate altogether.
Being more specific would help but I guess with this term it's definitely a chaotic mixture of terms.
Nonetheless, a thank you for bringing up those terms, I have never heard of them before xD. Someone also commented on netori but I don't remember exactly what it was again (The opposite?).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Being more specific would help but I guess with this term it's definitely a chaotic mixture of terms.
Nonetheless, a thank you for bringing up those terms, I have never heard of them before XD. Someone also commented on netori but I don't remember exactly what it was again (The opposite?).
Netori is reversed netorare. MC steals someone's love interest. Pretty common thing.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just my two bit but we should call it swinging/sharing and tag it like that we do in real life, instead of ham fisting NTR tag which does not clearly states what type of NTR in the game. NTR comes in many variety so generalizing all of them together will confuse and scare the shit out of people.
Personally I do not see MMF/sharing or MMFF/swinging(orgy) as NTR nor should you, in case of NTR girl is stolen or like someone else, but for sharing/swinging you and your girl just literally fucking around without emotional attachment.

P.S I pray to Hentai god that no one gets offended for my horrendous usage of English.
If you call this horrendous English, my "English" certainly is Engrish xD
Totally agree with you!

Damm i played it and now want the full game :evilsmile: sorry dev i can't pay yet have my bills too:oops:but know this i will support you as a player always "Keep it up Bro"
As Always i like games clean of the disease 'NTR' and make a ernest request not add any [:closedeyesmile: it's a ntr game to begin with]
Not in that sense i mean you know as player don't feel right belongings being snatched away :biggrin:
make it fast plz and for little suggestion if you can add pregnancy and a stats counter to check and make amy a bit fluppy she is skinny:pensive:
Your comment is already a huge support no matter the content! :D So thank you for and everyone commenting here! :)
Stuff like stats, money etc. will be considered in the 0.05, for the next update (LaS 0.04) I stick with the same gameplay for now. For the anti-grinders out there, don't worry if I would implement stats I would try to balance them out well enough to not really become a grind and turn them rather into a "plot-device" xD

What is ttds?
A monster I unwillingly and indirectly took part in creating it xD.
Also, they are all my friends and would never harm me :pokerFace:

It a fortunate coincidence that she is writing a romantic story which could cause her to try out stuff to improve her authentic writing :test:

Anxiously checking this thread for updates, hopefully we get to see more Caroline soon enough :D

just became a big fan patron also, any art involving Caroline has been astonishing

Thank you for your big support!! Welcome, to #TeamCarol (obviously xD) :)

You did some accurate science work there, Carol is a special case as she is looking for something that she won't find in dating with other guys, this scene was to show how desperate she was, even though it's easy for her to find a new lover. The sharing path won't all be coupled with hurting them, you are lucky to be the first choice and therefore decide who you want them to hang out with.

Dating with all of them at the same will be possible but there will be conflicts (but also solutions) :). Gameplaywise it will be a tricky combination of perfect timed decisions, mandatory objects hidden everywhere etc. :evilsmile: (but that's still in the future for now)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes