ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Twins? Are they twins? Finish your sentences goddammit! o_O
Now that would be fun. Forcing incest upon others should be a good time and a interesting perspective.
I have the "developer tease fetish" ;)
But it looks like she is kinda well received.
Hah, so this game is but a ruse with all its fetishes, just created for you to satisfy your depraved twisted needs? Well played.

i think they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be great as well.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I was wondering if that guy who was fucking that girl in the beginning was the same guy who appeared as the other girl's father, with that answer I think maybe I was right. Come on @veqvil launches the update man :closedtongue::eazyHype:
Now now there, patience is a virtue you know. Then again Veqvil seems intent to torture us poor impatient suckers with ever more images of hotties.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Nope, they are not the same but I'm glad you would think that since they are ...
One of them (or perhaps both) is a chi user and will train the MC in the ancient martial art that is roughly translated in english as "the way of the tiger's dong that penetrates the dragon's butthole"

scratch that, there was a joke about Carol being a vampire. what if there was really a vampire nearby?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah, she looks very nice, can't wait to get to know her better. It is always nice when girls with a B or C cup get some love in these games too, small(ish) boobs are beautiful and the world needs to know it :heartcoveredeyes:
Varied boobs are best. If everybody have big boobs then non of them seems big. As well as different boobs fit different shapes.

Reactions: n0b0dy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I know y'all aren't just gonna pretend that the so called test render isn't actually set in christmas themed Kaer Morhen.

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE this is obviously all leading to #teamwitcher deal with it.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes