a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm confused?

Files?

Should just be a standard renpy game from what I remember.
You would think so but it says "MacOS" "Resources" and "Info.plist" all in a folder called "Contents" and this type of add on I have never seen before and is not like other renpy game add ons I have done in the past.

I am using a windows computer and Mac files don't normally work in windows.
I should have been more awake because it looks like I downloaded the wrong files.

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
There is still something @veqvil did wrong... the mc went from Max Super saiyan lvl 4 to a mistical chi user, while Becky went from an average chick to hot stuff. What magic pill did they take?
Some credibility for fuck's sake
That's called amateur storytelling syndrome XD

In these kind of games it is more everyone is a relative am I right? :test:

But seriously it's awesome the girls have different body types, I especially love the whole anorexia look Amy has going on :heartcoveredeyes:
I knew it XD

can i start a #Teamfuckalltheotherguysiwillcutyourdickifyouevenlookatmygirls ?
So #teamharam but with knives?
Perfect XD

Never mind I downloaded the wrong one.
Sorry for the inconvenient journey xD I hope the little gift was able to compensate a little :D

*Patiently not so patiently waiting for the next update from the Veqster* :p
*Calmly not so calmly panicking and screwing up everything xD*

So much potential, I'm dying of anticipation! Great game so far. Usually I decide rather quick what my first choice is gonna be but with this game, all 3 options seem so tempting.. :p
HA! That's my goal!!! :D Also I want them to be explorative as well, like "Hmm do I get to see her with that path?"

Omg that meme is awesome, saved :)

Reactions: n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
What's with the super noisy renders?
Rendering time was extremely low on a few renders (max 100 iterations which are ridiculously lacking). I did re-render a few ones so far, but it takes time, especially for VRAM heavy scenes where my graphics card just stops working and the CPU takes over.

oh, not cuck, vouyerism (lel) ty for answer)
Yes, it's also about making use of technology to get to images etc. Blackmailing or chat manipulation can also be utilized :D.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@veqvil , why did you let it stop so soon? Just turn off Rendering Quality Enable and let it run for as long as you want.

Reactions: veqvil

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
That's called amateur storytelling syndrome XD
Im sure you will be a professional amateur storyteller soon:closedeyesmile:
*Calmly not so calmly panicking and screwing up everything XD*

HA! That's my goal!!! :D Also I want them to be explorative as well, like "Hmm do I get to see her with that path?"
Im looking forward to all the things that can be explored though different means, #team blue present.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil , why did you let it stop so soon? Just turn off Rendering Quality Enable and let it run for as long as you want.
Time xD. I make around 300 renders each update, since I try to make the dialogues a little more interesting.

The middle one is unique and hot at the same time. Just saying.
Point taken :)

Voted for the left one. I think it suits her character the most.
I agree! But for the other ones, one could argue that she is trying to be a little more "showing".

Reactions: n0b0dy

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Voted for the left one. I think it suits her character the most.
Yeah, I see your point. The right one is defiantly to revealing for her confidence. The middle one is borderline to much, but it still covers up a fair amount with that top. So while the left one might be her safe choice when she dosnt want to stand out, if she want to take a chance and try to look good for special someone, *couchmccouch* I totally see the middle one working.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, I see your point. The right one is defiantly to revealing for her confidence. The middle one is borderline to much, but it still covers up a fair amount with that top. So while the left one might be her safe choice when she dosnt want to stand out, if she want to take a chance and try to look good for special someone, *couchmccouch* I totally see the middle one working.
I see your point there. Could be a daring attempt to get MC's attention.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes