n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Normally I don't care for bathing suits but damnit Amy rocks' that look. Would definitely vote that one, also cause it would fit with her insecure personality which is one of the things I like most about her. I can already envision a conversation where she admits she weares that bathing suits because she thinks she has a ugly body and you as a player can then choose to compliment her body or imply she is ugly in the TTDS route :FuckYea:

But if I know anything about patreon clothing-polls the one that shows the most amount of skin always wins.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Normally I don't care for bathing suits but damnit Amy rocks' that look. Would definitely vote that one, also cause it would fit with her insecure personality which is one of the things I like most about her. I can already envision a conversation where she admits she weares that bathing suits because she thinks she has a ugly body and you as a player can then choose to compliment her body or imply she is ugly in the TTDS route :FuckYea:

But if I know anything about patreon clothing-polls the one that shows the least amount of skin always wins.
Sadly yes, it is in the lead.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hm... I'd rather have 1 good looking image than 3 grainy shots, but I understand.
Well, I normally agree with that, but I needed to make a compromise xD.

But if I know anything about patreon clothing-polls the one that shows the most amount of skin always wins.
xD The typical TTDS thinking xD

Sadly yes, it is in the lead.
It's still early, as there are only 3 votes so far. :)

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Exactly, thats why the world should work with us to achieve pain, domination, enslavement and other twisted things, not against us. We are on the same team after all, think of all the great thing we could do together.
Ha, fair enough. Although I believe creating disappointment is the way the world stimulates us to bring out our inner sadist because we can project that feeling of disappointment and sadness onto some unlucky girl as if she is to blame for it and make her suffer even more deeply because of it. So in it's own way the world is doing us a favor by letting us down. Pain creates pain creates pain, isn't it wonderful? :biggrin:

What's a TTDS?
Does the thought of abusing a girl mentally or physically excite you to no end? Or do you think the best way for a girl to prove her love to you is by taking a severe beating? If that's the case forget about Team Carol, Team Amy or Team Harem, Team Twisted Dominated Sadist is just the team for you!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Does the thought of abusing a girl mentally or physically excite you to no end? Or do you think the best way for a girl to prove her love to you is by taking a severe beating? If that's the case forget about Team Carol, Team Amy or Team Harem, Team Twisted Dominated Sadist is just the team for you!
Do I even need to answer those question? :evilsmile:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil will there be any black man who can fuck mom and sister in front of MC? :heartcoveredeyes:
Was your whole profile created for this question? xD

Do I even need to answer those question? :evilsmile:
Wait... what... huh?! Your name is ponyguy no way you are part of TTDS xD

Glad to see we have another one chosen by the hentai-gods to appreciate the finer things in life joining our awesome team :evilsmile:
uhh, @n0b0dy could you introduce me to your newest member? I'm of course not trying to be friendly just to feel more secure or something xD

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes