n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I guess he's not talking about real NTR but voyeuristic,sharing route and black dude is a part of it. Nothing to argue about as this route is confirmed.
After reading his comments again I believe I misunderstood and @cuck4life was indeed talking about protagonist organized 'sharing' and not NTR which has indeed been confirmed with the 'gangsters' and Becky. I apologize for my comment, I should try to read better in the future :oops:

T

Tony_Stark

Veqvil has already stated the game won't include NTR, it's pointless to argue about it any further so let's avoid another tedious discussion here about NTR, shall we? If you are interested in NTR another game might scratch that itch but in L&S you will only be able to access protagonist organized sharing.
i don't talk about ntr, if mc want this, it's not ntr..., more like voyeur
I guess he's not talking about real NTR but voyeuristic,sharing route and black dude is a part of it. Nothing to argue about as this route is confirmed.
this

Fyridian

Sep 9, 2017
Played through the game and the Xmas gift and looks to be really promising- a lot of things that make this dev and game stand out.

1. Graphics/visuals/animations/renders
The girls are gorgeous and each have their own distinctive look and appeal. The scenes and backgrounds are also well-done, which is a huge bonus (there are plenty of games where the girls/models are nice but the scenery is awful which really hurts the game). Animations from the Xmas gift were easily the best I've seen on any game. There's a fantastic attention to detail- the doc's barely suppressed gag reflex, moving eyebrows, subtle breast jiggle, facial expressions, right down to her hair movement. If the dev shows this level of detail in a freebie gift, definitely prepare for some high quality scenes in the main game.

2. Story
Glad to see a healthy amount of options for the player to take the MC down whatever path he chooses. Definitely a lot of thought put into each story branch, definitely makes for an interesting playthrough beyond just rushing into sex scenes.

3. Gamplay mechanics
Really like the skill selection mechanic, lets players feel like they're customizing the character and making scenes play out how they want. Looking forward to see how this mechanic is used later on.

4. Dev communication with community
After going through the 80+ pages of comments, I'm pleasantly surprised at how proactively the dev communicates with his fans. The feedback and communication is really refreshing to see compared to many other games where the dev only posts patch updates and nothing else.

Suggestions/thoughts to Veqvil
A very promising start- judging by the quality of the short Xmas gift, you've definitely set the bar high for yourself regarding the main game (which isn't a bad thing!). Keep it up :D
As the game progresses it's completely understandable that you'll be busier, but please try to remember to stay in touch with your fanbase! I think it's great that you reach out to us and it makes you stand out :)
As a new dev- pace yourself and don't burn out! Making a game takes time, especially one as complex and graphically intensive as this one. Too many promising games have been started and scrapped, it would be a real shame if this project went the same way.

One last thing- pleasepleasePLEASE include Doc Sara in the game!! Her model in the Xmas gift is too sexy to never use again :'(

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I had no idea! xD

This one and big brother have probably the best image/scene quality!
Thank you for your praise! But I have to say that's not true, mine look like shit compared to those 4k ultra quality renders xD

What the hell, now the middle one is leading the poll.
Told ya! :D

I have multiple paths and everything is optional so no need to worry. What he is asking for is simple sharing and that's one genre you will find in this game. Using that meme is not fair though xD

Why not? this can be optional for users like me. If u don't want, just avoid it
Yes even though that account has to be made this account specifically for that right? :D

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
anorexic frog face is sexy? naa. i had sex with ill girls before. i don't like their "fur" and the need of a ton of vaseline.
See @veqvil ,this is how Amy should think about herself. She is an absolute beaut but she does not need to know it :evilsmile:
Can you imagine how hot it would be if she would constantly put herself down in her mind? "I am so ugly. When I walk down the street all these men are staring at me because I am so hideous. Why do I have to be so ugly and so stupid? Nobody will ever love me, I am an unlovable freak. It's no wonder my brother likes Becky more than me with my too small boobs and lips that are too wide. What kind of a sick freak am I to fantasize about my brother like that? Etc. Etc."
Just fantasizing out loud here, never mind me.

Also @cusa

o_O

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I love this game, but that is inaccurate.
Yes! But maybe one day it's not that inaccurate anymore! :D

Played through the game and the Xmas gift and looks to be really promising- a lot of things that make this dev and game stand out.

1. Graphics/visuals/animations/renders
The girls are gorgeous and each have their own distinctive look and appeal. The scenes and backgrounds are also well-done, which is a huge bonus (there are plenty of games where the girls/models are nice but the scenery is awful which really hurts the game). Animations from the Xmas gift were easily the best I've seen on any game. There's a fantastic attention to detail- the doc's barely suppressed gag reflex, moving eyebrows, subtle breast jiggle, facial expressions, right down to her hair movement. If the dev shows this level of detail in a freebie gift, definitely prepare for some high quality scenes in the main game.

2. Story
Glad to see a healthy amount of options for the player to take the MC down whatever path he chooses. Definitely a lot of thought put into each story branch, definitely makes for an interesting playthrough beyond just rushing into sex scenes.

3. Gamplay mechanics
Really like the skill selection mechanic, lets players feel like they're customizing the character and making scenes play out how they want. Looking forward to see how this mechanic is used later on.

4. Dev communication with community
After going through the 80+ pages of comments, I'm pleasantly surprised at how proactively the dev communicates with his fans. The feedback and communication is really refreshing to see compared to many other games where the dev only posts patch updates and nothing else.

Suggestions/thoughts to Veqvil
A very promising start- judging by the quality of the short Xmas gift, you've definitely set the bar high for yourself regarding the main game (which isn't a bad thing!). Keep it up :D
As the game progresses it's completely understandable that you'll be busier, but please try to remember to stay in touch with your fanbase! I think it's great that you reach out to us and it makes you stand out :)
As a new dev- pace yourself and don't burn out! Making a game takes time, especially one as complex and graphically intensive as this one. Too many promising games have been started and scrapped, it would be a real shame if this project went the same way.

One last thing- pleasepleasePLEASE include Doc Sara in the game!! Her model in the Xmas gift is too sexy to never use again :'(
Woah! Thank you for this huge and awesome feedback!

1. Animations in LaS for the sex scenes are definitely a goal and IMO necessary for max pleasure ;)

2. I agree it's not meant to be a sex poser game if you want that, playing a storytelling VN is suboptimal :D

3. I want to show different outcomes and also I want to make you feel the lack of your spec, e.g. someones getting beaten up and you can't help since you picked tech and are not battle ready xD. On the other hand, you won't be able to get hack X phone since you are just a fitness guy xD.

4. You... read the whole thread? Holy...

I won't stop making games, it's just way to fun and I'm talking on a sustainable basis. I have bnig plans I'm not brave enough to say out loud, but those can only be achieved after a long ass time :D

Thank you for this awesome feedback!! And also a big thank you for giving this game a shot.

PS: She is already in the game, but you won't see her for a while though ;/ sorry!

anorexic frog face is sexy? naa. i had sex with ill girls before. i don't like their "fur" and the need of a ton of vaseline.
So not #TeamAmy I guess xD

Will our saves be compatible with 0.04 @veqvil ? Probably going to start over since I dont remember what routes I did in my saves but still asking.
I'm sorry but I reworked quite a lot conditions.
But I want 0.04 be compatible with 0.05 and onwards (if my clumsy "programming skills" allow that ofc) :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
why not dude ? if this game was made in RPGM, then it could happen, but it's in Ren'Py unlikely
I actually did some testing, it can be done, given the fact you don't change any conditions from the earlier game. I'm just too much of a newbie changing this and that again and again xD. But I think you are right about it being easier in RPG maker (Have no extended knowledge though).

The more important question is how long Veqvil will torture us before releasing 0.4?
Uhh... I will post some news in a couple of days, just to be safe, assume it will be by the end of this month, unfortunately. It will be this month though! (Except I die or something like that xD)
Now throw your tomatoes, I'm accepting them T.T

See @veqvil ,this is how Amy should think about herself. She is an absolute beaut but she does not need to know it :evilsmile:
Can you imagine how hot it would be if she would constantly put herself down in her mind? "I am so ugly. When I walk down the street all these men are staring at me because I am so hideous. Why do I have to be so ugly and so stupid? Nobody will ever love me, I am an unlovable freak. It's no wonder my brother likes Becky more than me with my too small boobs and lips that are too wide. What kind of a sick freak am I to fantasize about my brother like that? Etc. Etc."
Just fantasizing out loud here, never mind me.

Also @cusa

o_O
to a certain extent: I got you covered ;)

How dare you sir?, it really show your poor taste, when attacking a slender, frail beauty like Amy.
Looks like Amy is quite a controversial character xD

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
3. I want to show different outcomes and also I want to make you feel the lack of your spec, e.g. someones getting beaten up and you can't help since you picked tech and are not battle ready XD. On the other hand, you won't be able to get hack X phone since you are just a fitness guy XD.
Wait, tech route dosnt get to build robots that can beat up people for you?

4. You... read the whole thread? Holy...
Some of us are actually very dedicated @veqvil

I won't stop making games, it's just way to fun and I'm talking on a sustainable basis. I have bnig plans I'm not brave enough to say out loud, but those can only be achieved after a long ass time :D
Yeah, I've noticed that you dont accidentally spoil things as often as you used to. Ahh, those where the days. Memory lane aside, I am looking forward to see you plans unfolding over time. Sure you cant achieve everything today, but down the road everything is possible and improvement will happen, even your programming skills.

I'm sorry but I reworked quite a lot conditions.
But I want 0.04 be compatible with 0.05 and onwards (if my clumsy "programming skills" allow that ofc) :)
No worries. Sometimes it is not plausible. I rather want new cool stuff in the game than my old saves.

Uhh... I will post some news in a couple of days, just to be safe, assume it will be by the end of this month, unfortunately. It will be this month though! (Except I die or something like that XD)
Now throw your tomatoes, I'm accepting them T.T
It is good that you are up front about this. I understand it is never fun when you felt that you should have finished all ready but as long as you comunicate we will be ok. We all want a good non rushed update. Just keep us in the loop so we know it is no point to keep refreshing the page all day in hope of a release and we will manage our addiction. Maybe I should read though the entire thread again, Im sure that will make time pass. Kind of.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy
T

Tony_Stark

someones getting beaten up and you can't help
can i be beaten?:happyblush
I have multiple paths and everything is optional so no need to worry. What he is asking for is simple sharing and that's one genre you will find in this game. Using that meme is not fair though XD
I don't ask for sharing, can i just watch how family/other have sex without me? I like to watch :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: veqvil
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes