n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
uhh, @n0b0dy could you introduce me to your newest member? I'm of course not trying to be friendly just to feel more secure or something XD
@ponyguy is one of the best known members on the forum, so he really should not need any introduction. You should just know if there is a topic about a game with rape or prostitution or mind-break or strong amazonian women with lot's of muscles @ponyguy is there to share his love for those things and that's why he has a special place in all of our hearts :happyblush

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy is one of the best known members on the forum, so he really should not need any introduction. You should just know if there is a topic about a game with rape or prostitution or mind-break or strong amazonian women with lot's of muscles @ponyguy is there to share his love for those things and that's why he has a special place in all of our hearts :happyblush

T

Tony_Stark

Theres no NTR. If you want to play a game like that try the Tyrant.
I'm not talking about ntr, id pay money to random black dude to fuck mother and watch, how about this? u know, many people like this stuff.

Reactions: veqvil

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm not talking about ntr, id pay money to random black dude to fuck mother and watch, how about this? u know, many people like this stuff.
Mom has some creepy boyfriend, sister probably Becky's brother and Becky probably black guy from bar. Who knows how many other characters there will be. Why no one ever wants small asian guys in games:(

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Ah. My kind of team.
You are among friends here. Welcome.
Ha, fair enough. Although I believe creating disappointment is the way the world stimulates us to bring out our inner sadist because we can project that feeling of disappointment and sadness onto some unlucky girl as if she is to blame for it and make her suffer even more deeply because of it. So in it's own way the world is doing us a favor by letting us down. Pain creates pain creates pain, isn't it wonderful? :biggrin:
You damn pain voyeur:closedeyesmile:. I see you point, even if my sadism comes from me whether I am disappointed or not. Even if everything where good I would still need to do it.

What the hell, now the middle one is leading the poll.
Sounds like something is right in this world then.

T

Tony_Stark

Mom has some creepy boyfriend, sister probably Becky's brother and Becky probably black guy from bar. Who knows how many other characters there will be. Why no one ever wants small asian guys in games:(
black guy from bar? i wish):heartcoveredeyes:

Maggotbear

Jun 23, 2017
After reading the last few pages I'm a bit confused, is a new update coming very soon, or should I just try out 3.1? :p (Don't wanna start and shortly after notice a new update has been posted :)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
After reading the last few pages I'm a bit confused, is a new update coming very soon, or should I just try out 3.1? :p (Don't wanna start and shortly after notice a new update has been posted :)
A new update is coming during this month. We are hoping sooner rather than later. @veqvil is keeping the predictions for the release silent, but it should be pretty soon. Right @veqvil ??

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Why not? this can be optional for users like me. If u don't want, just avoid it
Veqvil has already stated the game won't include NTR, it's pointless to argue about it any further so let's avoid another tedious discussion here about NTR, shall we? If you are interested in NTR another game might scratch that itch but in L&S you will only be able to access protagonist organized sharing.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Veqvil has already stated the game won't include NTR, it's pointless to argue about it any further so let's avoid another tedious discussion here about NTR, shall we? If you are interested in NTR another game might scratch that itch but in L&S you will only be able to access protagonist organized sharing.
I guess he's not talking about real NTR but voyeuristic,sharing route and black dude is a part of it. Nothing to argue about as this route is confirmed.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes