Attal

Oct 25, 2017
If I remember right, it has been awhile afterall, Veq said in the past you could have a relation with her if she fully transferred, but not when she did not. Since not in his ballpark and he could not do it well enough for his liking to include in the game. So likely for sex of futa Lilly with MC you will need fanart. There might be another option for futa Lily though as MC if remember right and veq's plans did not change.
This is how I remember it too. Only MC content if Lily gets surgery, maybe Lily and another female if not.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Holy shit, I knew there was reason to have faith. A shame it's mostly an Amy focused patch, as I went the Carol route.
Still, if this means more updates are coming further down the road this is only a good thing. This had to be in my top 5 before it went abandoned, extremely happy to see it back.
Well the fact he went to the trouble of recoding episode 1-7 so part of his trouble with the code will no longer be there and diminishing choices so he will be less likely to break the game due to complexity are the best indicators Veq is intending to keep developing the game, that is work he did not need for just one update. :p

Reactions: Andrew Rider

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
veqvil

This one could be 2 different ways, "you two mean the world to me" or remove "the" "you two mean everything to me".
The first one is to change the word "everything" to "world".
The second one is to remove "the" to make it look right.
haha when i read that my mind totally skipped the second the, didn't even see it!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
veqvil

I will put this last one here and will just save and upload all that I find in 1 big package from now on.

"save" needs to be changed to "safe" LaS 2020-03-31 09-04-15-22.jpg

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
great wanted to copy my save files in from LaS-0.07, but unfortunately it doesn't work, it keeps chewing me at the beginning, that's shit

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just like most of you who follow this thread, we are also very much surprised by the return of veqvil, but at one point we have to start cleaning to keep the thread from spiraling into dozens of pages where all posts are just people expressing disbelief in the disabonement of L&S. Just to be clear, I deleted over 200 posts from the last pages, they are not breaking any rules but the sheer volume is disrupting the regular flow of the thread.

From now on we will keep deleting those messages, if you wish to express your love consider less intrusive ways such as a like, or patreon bucks.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its been some time since i saw any updates for this game, i even thought it was abandoned, good that i was wrong, this is a interesting game, just wish the updates were more frequent.

Reactions: jjp9k2

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I am an idiot so I'm confused by the changelog, is the update ONLY for Amy or is it MAINLY for Amy meaning there's content for other characters aswell such as the mom?

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Glad you are back.

I just hope that the game will follow more a thread/redline in the future.
i have the feeling that the game concept was changed several times during its development. I was also not a fan of the fact that you need a lot of playthoughs to see everything.

Reactions: MrFriendly

DavidDavid

Jun 7, 2017
I don't know how many combinations I've tried in the beginning, but I'm only able to choose the horrormovie at movienight? Before I used to be able to pick the movie. What am I doing wrong?

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The banner for the main page should be changed given how the new re-renders and facial expressions have improved in quality.

I don't know how many combinations I've tried in the beginning, but I'm only able to choose the horrormovie at movienight? Before I used to be able to pick the movie. What am I doing wrong?
That's because dev has made a change as per the changelog:
Game Choices:
Reduced Total amount of Game choices (less but more meaningful choices)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well the fact he went to the trouble of recoding episode 1-7 so part of his trouble with the code will no longer be there and diminishing choices so he will be less likely to break the game due to complexity are the best indicators Veq is intending to keep developing the game, that is work he did not need for just one update. :p
True that, I'm very pleased with what's listed in the changelog tbh, he's done some good work by the looks of it.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes