VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
At the moment the story is that both parents are dead, but there is a "Landlady" and another female "tenant".

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
A small thing - could you please disable the "text animation"? It takes me right out of the game when I have to wait for the text to appear instead of reading in my own tempo.

I know there's a "text speed" setting, but it only works for half the text. Please make it work for the other half as well, or the game is unplayable for me.
Thanks, it´s not just me it happened to.
Feel the same way. I always put the text as instant.
It would be so much better if people actually play the game instead of reading the comments and deciding their opinion of the game.
Cant wait for the next update!! God speed Dev!!
good start, renders are good but animations need a little work, also the text speed.

Hopefully lesbian content in future (not threesome BS please).
I have been able to change the hard coded character speed here should be the modified script risk breaking save when a character is speaking.

franco7920

Dec 9, 2021
when the MC's penis is small this looks bad most likely if he has NTR as in the photo of yuri being fucked with a big cock. and then she's going to take care of you XD. improve the MC's penis

Reactions: acondo

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
So here are LIs who are whores? How do you think that serves everyone? At least NTR haters stay away from this game and so do Harem players. I'm not interested at all in sluts who share themselves at the club. This should be completely redone if you're going to get everyone on your side. I stop playing as soon as there are prostitutes in the game. There was nothing but crap content here. CTRL at the bottom to the end and I didn't see anything good. The characters are beautiful, but if that's what they do for a living, they're probably the ugliest things on earth, and you'll have a terrible image of them. If those sluts fall into MC's bed right from the first meeting, how do you think it will feel. They do it with every man or woman they meet. So pure NTR. The fact that they work at that Club already throws me out of the game. It's the worst start in a long time that the game has had. I'm not going to download a new version, this was already enough shit.

GruBoop

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
So here are LIs who are whores? How do you think that serves everyone? At least NTR haters stay away from this game and so do Harem players. I'm not interested at all in sluts who share themselves at the club. This should be completely redone if you're going to get everyone on your side. I stop playing as soon as there are prostitutes in the game. There was nothing but crap content here. CTRL at the bottom to the end and I didn't see anything good. The characters are beautiful, but if that's what they do for a living, they're probably the ugliest things on earth, and you'll have a terrible image of them. If those sluts fall into MC's bed right from the first meeting, how do you think it will feel. They do it with every man or woman they meet. So pure NTR. The fact that they work at that Club already throws me out of the game. It's the worst start in a long time that the game has had. I'm not going to download a new version, this was already enough shit.
Oh no, please don't leave. It hurts so much! Stay, give me a chance! Did someone else sleep with a girl at the club instead of you? Oh God, what a horror! Don't be too upset, okay? Does she work at the club? Oh my God, she's horrible! How can she?

And there won't be NTR scenes concerning the main character in the game
There will be more cuteness in the second episode. And I'm very glad that you made the decision, you seem like a mature boy now, smart!

6.png

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh no, please don't leave. It hurts so much! Stay, give me a chance! Did someone else sleep with a girl at the club instead of you? Oh God, what a horror! Don't be too upset, okay? Does she work at the club? Oh my God, she's horrible! How can she?

There will not be any NTR scenes involving the main hero in the game! There will be more cuteness in the second episode. And I'm very glad that you made the decision, you seem like a mature boy now, smart!

View attachment 2383405
Question, is that your way of attracting and building a fanbase?

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023

There will not be any NTR scenes involving the main hero in the game! There will be more cuteness in the second episode. And I'm very glad that you made the decision, you seem like a mature boy now, smart!

View attachment 2383405
One thing ruins many games even if it doesn't happen. IMAGINE what happens when the MC is not present or watching. In this game, I was left with pretty bad images of those whores.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I suppose it's better not to respond to such insults, but oh well.
you're here to sell your game basically... to make it as appealing as you can.
that's what I'd think.
rather than not answering you can have a more .. polite answer.
I know or I can iimagine it's not easy , when people are shitting on your work, but yeah, you catch more flies with honey rather than shit, also the end goal for you is to build a fan base so you can make money from your work, that's just my take on dev interacting with the community, you're free to do as you will of course.
Was just curious.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes