VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

GruBoop

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
I respect every opinion about my game and listen to them.
But when someone says it's "shit", it throws me off balance.
Dude, what's wrong with you? You played, it didn't suit you, write normally why. Why write that it's "shit"

Dec 8, 2020
Dude, what's wrong with you? You played, it didn't suit you, write normally why. Why write that it's "shit"
this is my take on it what we see and what you say are a bit conflicting. So no ntr but seems like half the li will be sleeping with others, You said harem is possible but looks more like a brothel. Can you see how this is confusing you say not a ntr game but all we got so far is a setup for a ntr game?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
it is necessary to know how to criticize without offending because no game will please everyone, in my case I was satisfied when I saw the incest tag , it was removed but I have no right to offend the developer because of that he must have his reasons I'll pass on to another good game

Reactions: MIKEL-20M

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Wonderful art, great use of "negative dehaze/blur". There's probably more correct names for it:) Reminds me a lot of the art in Zeno's anthology. Very polished design/ui too. Maybe the most polished I've ever seen in a first release.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
If you claim it's not NTR and the material itself says otherwise, then what do you expect NTR haters to say. It's not going to pat you on the head, it's going to let everything come out.

Reactions: Misalton

GruBoop

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
this is my take on it what we see and what you say are a bit conflicting. So no ntr but seems like half the li will be sleeping with others, You said harem is possible but looks more like a brothel. Can you see how this is confusing you say not a ntr game but all we got so far is a setup for a ntr game?
And there won't be NTR scenes concerning the main character in the game.

GruBoop

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
(And there won't be NTR scenes concerning the main character in the game. )That is the confusing part are you saying the LIs at the club are not sleeping with others?
Are you in a relationship with them? Is it considered NTR? Do you know what NTR is? And the last girl who offered you to fly away with her, if you agreed, she changed the rules? But this is related to the main hero? I don't want to answer too much to such questions, I hope I have explained everything to everyone, please if you have any questions about NTR, write me a private message, I will definitely answer everyone! Thank you. Better look at how cute she is!
Screenshot_5.png

MIKEL-20M

Apr 15, 2018
I love this beginning, it reminds me of "Come Inside". It has an interesting story and beautiful characters.
I wish it had incest but the CREATIVE FREEDOM is all yours.
Congratulations and I hope you don't abandon your project.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I the MC a shota? Because he has a shota dick or least that the way it looked during the blowjob scene.

Also for anyone that thinks thick Asians aren't a thing please use Google.

Dec 8, 2020
Are you in a relationship with them? Is it considered NTR? Do you know what NTR is? And the last girl who offered you to fly away with her, if you agreed, she changed the rules? But this is related to the main hero? I don't want to answer too much to such questions, I hope I have explained everything to everyone, please if you have any questions about NTR, write me a private message, I will definitely answer everyone! Thank you. Better look at how cute she is!
View attachment 2383681
That is what i am talking about the argument (you are not in a relationship yet) is a cop-out people who dont like ntr are mainly people who dont like li sleeping around. That is what i was trying to get at. So saying it has no ntr and a possible harem people are expecting that and not have to sit through the not technically ntr till they decide i think i am done being a prostitute now you can have me.

GruBoop

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
Is that good, bad, or branching path?
"Seduction" refers to the act of enticing or attempting to attract someone into a relationship or sexual encounter, often through the use of flattery, compliments, and persuasion. It can also refer to the art or practice of charming or alluring someone in order to gain their affection or trust. In general, seduction is often considered a manipulative or unethical act, and it can have negative consequences for all parties involved if not handled carefully and respectfully.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
The first symbol is Love, the second is Loss, and the third is Flame.
Flame - This is the way of seduction
I used the wt mod and it is saying the second stat is Lust.. but the icon of a broken heart would indicate loss.

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes