VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Well this is more of a demo I think 10-15 minutes, renders and models look good, but this needs a Shota tag and the Incest one doesn't make sense, (the mc's parents are dead) and a relationship with Miyuki or Ayame is never chosen, Mc could be living in a foster home as far as we know since he is still a kid :LUL: ... and I don't know to what extent this shouldn't have Kinetic Novel, the player can't reject anyone, you only increase Love or Lust but the scenes develop the same,( I think only 2 options change some dialog)

The transition of some scenes is abrupt, for example: the mc is talking to Miyuki in the house with underwear and the next click they are at the door of the cafe, or when the mc is having breakfast talking with Miyuki the next click he appears in the house talking to Sara or when she says "I have to go shopping with Miyuki" and the next click they are in the club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mc?

Some errors in the dialogs, I don't think the dialog corresponds to the name that appears

Leaving all that aside, Dev it wold be good to know if everything is going to be forced or the player is going to have some choice to reject something or someone. (right now it doesn't seem like it)

Anyways, good luck.
'
fake incest?
Whores as love interest ?

it gets worse and worse.

also it looks like so far you cannot turn them down because it only have the LOVE AND LUST shit.

Also you seen a love interest in yuri, getting fucked in that photo and she also a love interest..

so that's 3 whores as LIs already..

midget spineless MC who goes with anything anyone says like a lost puppy with no say? So needs a shota tag and this site also need a BETA tag as well.

NOPE NOPE NOPE!

not interested in whores as LIs or seeing any future LI getting fucked or raped on camera, in person, or picture.

so another rape and prostitution VN? Now my interest is dead.

game looks great and seems to have some decent animations but NOPE...

Plus forced sex and all that when I hate anything forced.

so...

no-going.gif

Last edited:

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
GruBoop , imo just do what you want.

Obviously if you are trying to create a game that caters to everyone then go for the most vanilla options, but if this game is more of a passion project then implement kinks that you like. Im sure whatever those are, the people that are into those will stay and the people that aren't will leave. Different strokes for different folks yknow what i mean.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
'
fake incest?
Whores as love interest ?

it gets worse and worse.

also it looks like so far you cannot turn them down because it only have the LOVE AND LUST shit.

Also you seen a love interest in yuri, getting fucked in that photo and she also a love interest..

so that's 3 whores as LIs already..

midget spineless MC who goes with anything anyone says like a lost puppy with no say? So needs a shota tag and this site also need a BETA tag as well.

NOPE NOPE NOPE!

not interested in whores as LIs or seeing any future LI getting fucked or raped on camera, in person, or picture.

so another rape and prostitution VN? Now my interest is dead.

game looks great and seems to have some decent animations but NOPE...

Plus forced sex and all that when I hate anything forced.

so...

View attachment 2382386
Here, have some

1676099424929.png

Reactions: Randeza and Bonezo

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Regardless of what I feel about the game itself (not really into the leather thing), I'm always happy to see devs pushing animation tech, and those are some solid animations. Good luck to the dev, will keep an eye out

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is NTR in the game, but it does not concern the main character. At the moment, I have no plans to make NTR scenes concerning the main character. But I will create a poll and if people want, I will do it.

UPDATE :
Okay, let's do that. I won't create a poll about NTR. And there won't be NTR scenes concerning the main character in the game. Is that okay? I didn't originally have that in my plans...

Please, stop writing about it.
Maybe you should make the game you want to make and not the one some pirates tell you :WeSmart:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Well, the writing doesn't make much sense, but the girls are hot as fuck and renders are amazing so... there's that :LOL:

NTR4Eva

Jul 23, 2019
Dev should always remember one little rule. NTR lover can play all the games BUT NTR haters can't play any game where there is NTR. Even if NTR is avoidable, rarely is the NTR and Non-NTR path equally well done. Too often the Non-NTR path is some kissing and cuddling. Which does not match the NTR path in any way. It's not even worth trying to make two enemies happy. It's good to just stick to one and not mix those in the same game. Here, with a small mistake, you can lose everything. If you make a mistake, you'll lose haters and if you don't add a decent NTR, you'll also lose those who come to the game because of the NTR tag. BUT it's a wonder when those NTR people don't walk out of the game when that tag is not found on the list. That is, they can still play games where there is no NTR. You'll surely get the job done if you don't touch that NTR shit.
No it is false, i can't play a game unless there is NTR ^^

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Hey GruBoop ,
previews look great! :cool:
Can you tell me how much is there femdom behind the "Female domination" tag?:devilish:
Would love to see such content!! :sneaky:

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Really liked what I've seen these renders are a breath of fresh air.

The scenario seems interesting enough.

Something that irked me though the fact that the women speech is written so slow.

As a quick reader I hate having to wait the character to appear and it can't be changed in the option, so if you could fix that that would be great.

I checked the script and CPS are hard coded :/ sounds overkill.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you all for your support and kind words. I am already working on the second episode and before its release, I will fix all the shortcomings of the first episode! <3
View attachment 2382524
Hi, something that I forgot to say in the previous comment apart from the abrupt changes between scenes and some mistakes in the names during the dialogue, would be the situation with Ayame and the bullying (I understand that the scenes are to show the bullying), I'm not saying it's bad, but impo deserves some tweaking.

For example

Good luck.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Clearly says he didn't originally have ntr in his plans.
So that's why some are dogpiling on him since page 1 :HideThePain:

..he was gonna do a poll....then decided to not do the poll....
...ain't that deep....
There is NTR in the game, but it does not concern the main character. At the moment, I have no plans to make NTR scenes concerning the main character. But I will create a poll and if people want, I will do it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes