VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
We are not same!:coffee:
That's funny. Since that picture isn't from this game. Meanwhile...

Clipboard02.jpg

You'd think that since most people are more interested in moms, most devs wouldn't be making games where it's primarily the sister or aunt being forced on you. Like this game, where even when given a choice to say no, you still get roped into a scene with them.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
We are not same!:coffee:
From what game is that ?
You'd think that since most people are more interested in moms, most devs wouldn't be making games where it's primarily the sister or aunt being forced on you. Like this game, where even when given a choice to say no, you still get roped into a scene with them.
All 3 are good, but for me it would be father/daughter > brother/sister > mother/son.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
you havent played Shut up and Dance and
Life in santa county then.
I'll check out "Shut up and Dance" but I don't know why you're mentioning Santa County. Played that and there was nothing special about it.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
we are talking about the moms
Yes, Life in Santa County has a mom in it but she is given no special treatment. Like most incest games, there's also a sister, aunt, etc. in it who all have equal if not more scenes than the mom. And if I recall, Santa County was also another one of those teasing games where mostly nothing happens, making it even worse.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That's funny. Since that picture isn't from this game. Meanwhile...

View attachment 2944450

Take a chill pill brotha,

I simply made a JOKE that "I LIKE SISTER", did I said I didn't like mom(I love mom too, I don't discriminate anyone:giggle:). I simply shared my opinion. To each their own!:coffee:

From what game is that ?

All 3 are good, but for me it would be father/daughter > brother/sister > mother/son.
Here it is ;) https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-memories-the-incubus-awakens-prologue-pi3d.168407/

you havent played Shut up and Dance and
Life in santa county then.
Don't tell me blud which games I haven't played. I have been playing these games when they were released first time. I have a list of over 50 games at the very least! AND I AM PLAYING "Life in Santa County!" while "Shut up and Dance" is on my watch list along with other games.:D

Reactions: Raziel_8

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Take a chill pill brotha,

I simply made a JOKE that "I LIKE SISTER", did I said I didn't like mom(I love mom too, I don't discriminate anyone:giggle:). I simply shared my opinion. To each their own!:coffee:
Yes, you made a joke and I said it was funny. That post wasn't a comment directed at you, just a general statement of an observational fact.

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
It's missing an image in gui folder named "window_icon.png" it is image used for application. place any image and rename it to "window_icon.png".
Thank you for your anwser, but i've already tryed to replace the window_icon.png and still crashes.. the game opens but it keeps asking for other files on and on.. I've downloaded ep3 and tryed to merge.. but still no good.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thank you for your anwser, but i've already tryed to replace the window_icon.png and still crashes.. the game opens but it keeps asking for other files on and on.. I've downloaded ep3 and tryed to merge.. but still no good.
If using any mod try removing it, if error still continues than try fresh download from gofile or mega links.

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
If using any mod try removing it, if error still continues than try fresh download from gofile or mega links.
No mods ever instaled.. i've downloaded SonsOLiberty compressed version and got the same error.. i've downloaded ep5 pc version from developer and built a mac version and still got the same error. There's no gui folder.. only a gui.rpyc file on game folder..

strangest thing is that ep3 runs normally.. maybe de Dev will post a official version

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No mods ever instaled.. i've downloaded SonsOLiberty compressed version and got the same error.. i've downloaded ep5 pc version from developer and built a mac version and still got the same error. There's no gui folder.. only a gui.rpyc file on game folder..

strangest thing is that ep3 runs normally.. maybe de Dev will post a official version
Try downloading non-compressed version in OP and everything's works well. I don't have habit of using compressed version's so, can't say exactly.

Reactions: eddje

miketyson7584

Feb 17, 2018
I have a problem with Self-Voicing when i start it , it always read top stats first before dialogue and its very annoying anyone knows a way to get rid of that stat thingy or make Self-Voicing read only dialogue .

Reactions: Tatsuya2022
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes