VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1698514569765.png

Hello everyone! I have some news about the game, as well as a new game that's already available. Originally, my plan was to craft a single episode specifically for Halloween. However, the more I worked on this game—ranging from the renders and characters to the script itself—the more I enjoyed it. Although I really wanted to extend this episode, I simply couldn't get it done by the 31st of October; there was just too much to handle. So, for now, think of this as version 0.1, with a full episode to come later.
I've been pondering how best to manage two games. The plan, for now, is to alternate between them, so updates will come out in sequence. I hope you see this as exciting news rather than a drawback.
Thanks for taking the time to read this update, and as always, I appreciate your ongoing support. Now, enjoy! <3

PC: Windows and linux -
Mac -
..spin off is out

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't know how I feel about another project when the first one has barely started.
I completely agree!
Not a clear plot. It’s hard to follow the events in the game, they jump from one thing to another and so quickly that you don’t have time to understand anything!
But along with this there is amazing visualization, top quality models, meshing clothing it looks great! - But the plot could use some improvement!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I completely agree!
Not a clear plot. It’s hard to follow the events in the game, they jump from one thing to another and so quickly that you don’t have time to understand anything!
But along with this there is amazing visualization, top quality models, meshing clothing it looks great! - But the plot could use some improvement!
Yeah, the renders and models are pretty good but storywise it looks like the dev doesn't know what to do with them. The game started like something like Pale Carnations to be turned into another run of the mill incest game in the last updates. Now he turns the Halloween special into another game :unsure:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yeah, the renders and models are pretty good but storywise it looks like the dev doesn't know what to do with them. The game started like something like Pale Carnations to be turned into another run of the mill incest game in the last updates. Now he turns the Halloween special into another game :unsure:
This is a mess! :ROFLMAO:

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Two games for being developed. What is the chance of this one or the other getting abandoned or be put on hold?

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
New game with unrealistic characters 3x pumpkin sized boobs and ass wtf....
Love and temptation one contain decent and nice physique of models but this new game by developer doesn't even look real :ROFLMAO:
I think the dev should focus on love and temptation first rather than this shitty one :whistle:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
New game with unrealistic characters 3x pumpkin sized boobs and ass wtf....
Love and temptation one contain decent and nice physique of models but this new game by developer doesn't even look real :ROFLMAO:
I think the dev should focus on love and temptation first rather than this shitty one :whistle:
U should decide what content he releases right? If u dont like then it is better to listen u

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes