VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.5 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I like this and I've been playing since the initial release of the first version, or first "season". But either the story or the scenes need to get going, preferably both, because as it stands I'd consider this one good but not that good. The biggest thing it has going for it right now is that updates are rather quick.

Reactions: onefingersalute

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
she gets naked to just wach his back .....stfu :KEK:

this guy is trolling first she grabed his dick for no fucking reason and now she got but naked for no reason aswell all of those renders with many angles and build up just to do that... and that hug was so stupid and she did not even think its something

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I like this and I've been playing since the initial release of the first version, or first "season". But either the story or the scenes need to get going, preferably both, because as it stands I'd consider this one good but not that good. The biggest thing it has going for it right now is that updates are rather quick.
Are the photos in the post from season 1 or season 2? I know dev kinda remade(?) the game but im trying to decide to play it or not. The asses look great

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Are the photos in the post from season 1 or season 2? I know dev kinda remade(?) the game but im trying to decide to play it or not. The asses look great
I know the first one is from the remade version but couldn't tell you about the others. But the art didn't change, it got a tiny bit better but it's not even that noticeable. If you're here for tons of sex scenes I'd refrain from it for now though. Maybe check out the progress made in 2 or 3 updates if sex scenes is all you're looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: Bmagada

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
ok i just started season 2 up and i cant type a name were you type the mc name error or can you not change name in second season?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes