toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I see.
Though still kinda confused about the endings part...

Are they actual endings to the story or just chooses?
Or like, chapter endings?
Why do you ask ? See for yourself. Play the game from the beginning and see what happens with these three endings.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
BaasB I acknowledge that furry games can be good, this game being an example

bigb89

Aug 7, 2022
do i need to restart if i was a nice guy at the beggining because im completely stuck i got 3 girls unlocked only, maxed the stats to what they can be and it just says "wait a bit" on hana(0 lust because nice guy at start i think?) and "spend more time with hana and rin" on lily? (everything on rin says that all for this version)

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
do i need to restart if i was a nice guy at the beggining because im completely stuck i got 3 girls unlocked only, maxed the stats to what they can be and it just says "wait a bit" on hana(0 lust because nice guy at start i think?) and "spend more time with hana and rin" on lily? (everything on rin says that all for this version)
Does Rina get sweets ?
Do you pat Hana on the head ?
Do you talk to Hana and Rina in the living room ?

send here these three diaries of Hana and Rina and Lily....
and I'll tell you what to do :

screenshot0046.png screenshot0047.png screenshot0048.png

IsexO

Dec 26, 2021
So I'm having trouble getting the scene that leads me to fluffing Hana's tail. I can talk to both of them in the living room but it doesnt trigger anything, what am I doing wrong?

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
So I'm having trouble getting the scene that leads me to fluffing Hana's tail. I can talk to both of them in the living room but it doesnt trigger anything, what am I doing wrong?
Talk to Hana and Rina when they are both together in the living room and Rina is sleeping on Hana's tail. After this talk to Hana when she is alone in the living room and caress her tail. You have to do this often, and then it goes on....

Reactions: IsexO

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
DOWNLOAD:

Uncompressed:

• PC/LINUX: -
  • MAC: -
Compressed:

• PC/LINUX: -
  • MAC: -
Android:

• -

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Love At First Tail 0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
uncompressed 6.38 GB
compressed 659.73 MB
that's about ~10.3%
That's more than 10%, no? It's not exact to the binary but a flat MB amount of 6000 MB for the 6 GB and a 600 MB for the compressed is a -90% difference. Or did you mean something else?

Also I haven't tried this yet but I'm glad to finally see a furry game that's not gay. That's not a jab, just an observation.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes